• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

冥王は引くことなく、<次元閃じげんせん>にて反撃する。赤き槍閃が疾走するも、ゼンは左腕一本でそれを容易く受け止めた。
傷はつけられず、時空に飲み込むこともできない。
イージェスを見下ろしながら、 ゼンの口元が僅かに笑う。
「魔弾世界に侵入したのが運の尽きだっ!!」
再びゼンの大砲に魔力が集中する。 至近距離にて狙いを定め、それが 放たれる瞬間だった。 イージェスの隻眼がぎらりと光る。
ゼルス 「<深撃> 」
槍の穂先が次元を越える。
どこを狙おうとも無駄と判断したか、 ゼンは避けようともせずに魔弾 の発射に集中する。
ベレニツィア・ノイン 青き魔力が集中するその魔法は、 <魔深流失波濤砲>。 この至近距離 で直撃すれば、 冥王とて跡形も残るまい。
青き魔砲から火花が散る。 それと同時に、次元を越えた槍の穂先がイ ージェスの真後ろに出現した。
ゼルス 渾身の<深撃>にて突き出されたその槍は、寸分の狂いなくイージェ スの体に突き刺さった刃弾を捉える。
「なにっ…····· ! ?」
ゼンが大きく目を見開く。

The Pluto King pulled back and counterattacked with a "dimensional flash". The red spear flash rushes forward, but Zen easily catches it with only his left arm.
 It could not wound him, nor could it swallow him up in space-time.
Zen's mouth curls into a slight smile as he looks down at Eges.
"It's your own damn fault for breaking into the world of magic bullets!"
Once again, Zen's cannon concentrates its magic power. It was the moment when the cannon was aimed at close range and released. The eyes of Eges glowed.
Zelos, "deep strike!"
The tip of the spear crosses the dimension.

Zen, perhaps judging that it would be futile to aim anywhere, concentrates on firing the magic bullet without trying to avoid it.
The magic that concentrates the blue magic power is a magic "deep-draining wave cannon". A direct hit at such close range would leave no trace, even for the Dark Lord.
Sparks fly from the blue magic cannon. At the same time, the tip of a spear that transcended dimensions appeared directly behind Eges.
The spear
, thrust out with a full-bodied, "deep blow," catches the blade bullet that has pierced through the body of Eges without the slightest deviation.
"What...----- ! ?"
Zen's eyes widened.

This is probably best example to prove layers are higher dimensional. As Eges spear which Transcends space time and dimensions couldn't work first but after he uses deep hit they then transcends dimensions. Later Eges was able to use his blood spear.

冥王は引くことなく、<次元閃じげんせん>にて反撃する。赤き槍閃が疾走するも、ゼンは左腕一本でそれを容易く受け止めた。
傷はつけられず、時空に飲み込むこともできない。
イージェスを見下ろしながら、 ゼンの口元が僅かに笑う。
「魔弾世界に侵入したのが運の尽きだっ!!」
再びゼンの大砲に魔力が集中する。 至近距離にて狙いを定め、それが 放たれる瞬間だった。 イージェスの隻眼がぎらりと光る。
ゼルス 「<深撃> 」
槍の穂先が次元を越える。
どこを狙おうとも無駄と判断したか、 ゼンは避けようともせずに魔弾 の発射に集中する。
ベレニツィア・ノイン 青き魔力が集中するその魔法は、 <魔深流失波濤砲>。 この至近距離 で直撃すれば、 冥王とて跡形も残るまい。
青き魔砲から火花が散る。 それと同時に、次元を越えた槍の穂先がイ ージェスの真後ろに出現した。
ゼルス 渾身の<深撃>にて突き出されたその槍は、寸分の狂いなくイージェ スの体に突き刺さった刃弾を捉える。
「なにっ…····· ! ?」
ゼンが大きく目を見開く。

The Pluto King pulled back and counterattacked with a "dimensional flash". The red spear flash rushes forward, but Zen easily catches it with only his left arm.
 It could not wound him, nor could it swallow him up in space-time.
Zen's mouth curls into a slight smile as he looks down at Eges.
"It's your own damn fault for breaking into the world of magic bullets!"
Once again, Zen's cannon concentrates its magic power. It was the moment when the cannon was aimed at close range and released. The eyes of Eges glowed.
Zelos, "deep strike!"
The tip of the spear crosses the dimension.

Zen, perhaps judging that it would be futile to aim anywhere, concentrates on firing the magic bullet without trying to avoid it.
The magic that concentrates the blue magic power is a magic "deep-draining wave cannon". A direct hit at such close range would leave no trace, even for the Dark Lord.
Sparks fly from the blue magic cannon. At the same time, the tip of a spear that transcended dimensions appeared directly behind Eges.
The spear
, thrust out with a full-bodied, "deep blow," catches the blade bullet that has pierced through the body of Eges without the slightest deviation.
"What...----- ! ?"
Zen's eyes widened.

This is probably best example to prove layers are higher dimensional. As Eges spear which Transcends space time and dimensions couldn't work first but after he uses deep hit they then transcends dimensions. Later Eges was able to use his blood spear.
IIRC This is all because of the order of magic bullet world not because of transcendence

IIRC This is all because of the order of magic bullet world not because of transcendence
Yes that's exactly my point if all bubbles are in same plane then Eges spear should have no problem crossing space time.

My point is Eges spear Transcends space time but we don't know how much dimensions it can cross but definitely it can cross some dimensions as for explanation. But it couldn't cross dimensions because of order of magic bullet world. Refering to reality of magic bullet world. My point is it's reality plane is in higher dimensional that's why it couldn't cross the dimensions.

No, no abyssal layer before infinite layers. Magi gods need to lose that no.1 spot they're coveting.
Funny how People just ignores too many differences shown in MG and says still not enough when there are numerous feats says otherwise.
lets see where all these higher dimensional scaling for anos gets us
probably a rejection and a new discussion rule being made
Yes that's exactly my point if all bubbles are in same plane then Eges spear should have no problem crossing space time.

My point is Eges spear Transcends space time but we don't know how much dimensions it can cross but definitely it can cross some dimensions as for explanation. But it couldn't cross dimensions because of order of magic bullet world. Refering to reality of magic bullet world. My point is it's reality plane is in higher dimensional that's why it couldn't cross the dimensions.
Pretty sure we can argue deeper layers bubbles are in another plane of existence with this. Eges spear was getting Caught by everyone in magic bullet world.

Far above baseline immeasurable speed
🙄 Crazy then I wonder why they couldn't catch it when Sasha destroyed magic bullet world order.

If We consider Order = reality which we do. It's clearly mentioned order of magic bullet world not letting Eges spear use his potential.

Eges spear Transcends space time and dimensions* it's written word to word. I don't see why it will have problem crossing dimensions which it always does If the planes are always same.

Magic bullet world inhabitants were catching the spear because it was slower. More like it couldn't cross space time like it used

一歩、 イージェスが足を踏み出せば、 赤き槍が疾走した。
じげんしょう 「紅血魔槍、 秘奥が弐―<次元衝>」
一番隊隊長ギー、 四番隊隊長ゼンに、 穴が穿たれる。 本来ならば、 そ の穴の中に吸い込まれるはずの二人は、 しかし平然と魔法陣を描く。
ドクタ・アスペダラ
「 「<覇弾炎魔熾重砲>」」
蒼き恒星が二方向から連射される。
「じげんせん 「<次元閃>」
ドグダ・アスペダラ
そうせん
雨あられの如く降り注ぐ<覇弾炎魔熾重砲>に、 紅き槍閃が走った。
その魔弾は次元の彼方に飛んでいく。 だが、 その直後、 イージェスの 周囲で青き爆発が巻き起こった。
「むう・・・・・・!?」
咄嗟に飛び退いたイージェスだが、爆発を避けきれず負傷している。
紅血魔槍の秘奥が十全に力を発揮できぬのは、 魔弾世界エレネシアの 秩序によるものだろう。 格下相手ならばいざ知らず、 深淵総軍の隊長ク ラスとなればそれが如実に現れる。
けっかいもんそうそう<血界門>や血地葬送>が容易く破られたのも、、 それが魔槍の秘奥であるからだ。
このエレネシアで魔弾以外を用いて戦う限り、不利は否めない。
「死ね」
至近距離からの声を聞き、 イージェスがその隻眼を険しくする。
爆風に紛れ、いつの間にか背後をとったゼンが義手の大砲を向けてい た。 そこに魔法陣が描かれ、 膨大な魔力が集中していく。
「遅い!」
イージェスは振り向かず、自らの脇の下を通すようにして背後のゼン に槍を突き刺す。
ゼルス 寸分の狂いなく、狙ったのは彼の右眼だ。 冥王は<深撃> を使い、 そ こに致命的な一撃を叩き込んだ。
「槍の不利を過信し、 近づきすぎるは愚の骨頂よ」
「過信ではない。 事実だ」
冥王は表情が険しさを増す。
ゼルス <深撃>を込めた渾身の一突きは、 しかしゼンの右眼すら貫くことが できなかった。
イージェスの顔に突きつけられた義手の大砲から魔弾が放たれる。

A step forward, and the Red Spear sprinted.
Jigen-shou: "Red Blood Demon Spear, Secret of the Red Spear-2-<Dimension Impulse>".
A hole is punched through the first captain, Guy, and the fourth captain, Zen. Normally, they would have been sucked into the hole, but they were able to draw a magic circle without hesitation.
Docta Aspidala
"High-powered fire magic heavy artillery!"
Blue fixed stars are fired in rapid succession from two directions.
Jigen-sen "<Dimensional Flash>"
DOGUDA ASPEDALA
a series of two-dimensional flashes
Red spears flash from the heavy cannons that pour down like a hail of bullets.
The magic bullet flew beyond the dimension.
Immediately after that, however, a blue explosion erupts around Eges.
"Muuu......!?"
He jumped back as quickly as he could, but he was unable to avoid the explosion and was injured.
The reason why the secret of the red-blooded magic spear can't display its full power is probably due to the order of the magic bullet world of Elensia. This is true even against lower-ranked opponents, but when it comes to the class of captains of the abyssal general army, it really shows.
The reason why the "blood gate" and the "blood burial" were easily broken is because of the secret of the magic spear.
As long as we fight in this Erenesia using something other than magic bullets, we will be at a disadvantage.
"Die."
Hearing the voice from close range, Eges's one-eyed gaze turned grim.
Blinded by the blast, Zen, who had taken his back before he knew it, pointed his artificial cannon at it. A magic circle is drawn there, and an enormous amount of magical power is concentrated.
"Too late!"
Eges does not turn around, but thrusts his spear through his own armpit and into Zen behind him.
Zelos, without missing a beat, aimed at his right eye. The Dark Lord uses his <Deep Strike> and strikes a fatal blow into it.
"It would be foolish to get too close, overconfident of the spear's disadvantage."
"It is not overconfidence. It is a fact."
The Dark Lord's expression turned grim.
The thrust with all his might with Zelos' "deep strike" failed to pierce even Zen's right eye.
A magic bullet is released from the cannon of his artificial hand, which is thrust into the face of Eges.

It's clearly mentioned Order of magic bullet world. 😈😈😈

Also speed doens't depends on dimensionality. It's even written in wiki explanation page. I was referring to spear Transcending dimensions.

Also speed doens't depends on dimensionality. It's even written in wiki explanation page. I was referring to spear Transcending dimensions.
There's no need to go this far, its confusing even to me who's a supporter. They can argue that the spell couldn't cross infinite distance because it's ability was being nulled by magic bullet world order not because of existence of larger spatial dimension.

Egil grone angdroa is said to destroy 100k universes (2B range). It destroys the indestructible, destroys space, concepts. It not being able to destroy space around a single object in a deeper layer is enough for higher spatial dimension.

Last edited:
There's no need to go this far, its confusing even to me who's a supporter. They can argue that the spell couldn't cross infinite distance because it's ability was being killed by magic bullet world order not because of existence of larger spatial dimension.

Egil grone angdroa is said to destroy 100k universes (2B range). It destroys the indestructible, destroys space, concepts. It not being able to destroy space around a single object in a deeper layer is enough for higher spatial dimension.
Imagine Author saying something like Abyssal world/ layers Transcends concepts of Dimensionality and space time and exist outside of that.

There's no need to go this far, its confusing even to me who's a supporter. They can argue that the spell couldn't cross infinite distance because it's ability was being killed by magic bullet world order not because of existence of larger spatial dimension.

Seeing how 2A bubbles thread gone wild I doubt we ever get to see 1B Anos in wiki. I mean even with so many proof people thinks that's not enough and it's a huge wank. 1B is gonna be even wilder 😂

Lacking concept of time alone isn't immeasurable let alone above lol
Spear Transcends space time 😈

He even went outside of magic bullet world with sheer speed where Eges spear couldn't even Transcend and tag along with its inhabitants. I wonder if we can scale it somewhere

Hm. I guess considering it irrelevant and deeper layers catching it would be anti feat unless they are outerversal 🙄. Ignore my previous comments.

Spear Transcends space time 😈

He even went outside of magic bullet world with sheer speed where Eges spear couldn't even Transcend and tag along with its inhabitants. I wonder if we can scale it somewhere
Anos went out of magic bullet world with sheer speed? Why is he then only listed as having immeasurable in combat and reaction speed

Anos went out of magic bullet world with sheer speed? Why is he then only listed as having immeasurable in combat and reaction speed
That's what I wanna know too. He went outside and catched magic bullet and throw it back with same momentum and he throws it back to same place where he and Gegi was fighting. Eges spear couldn't even Transcend normal distances as you can see in above scans Anos straight up gone outside of bubble world

Pretty sure Anos went outside after order was destroyed. But yea going by WOG it should at least be infinite travel speed. Not sure going why outside space-time would grant immeasurable speed.

Pretty sure Anos went outside after order was destroyed
No it was before that Gegi vs Anos fight happened way before Sasha and mIsha confrontation with magic bullet world Captains.

Also pretty sure order only destroyed around Eges and Captains by delsgade domain.

Said spear was caught because it was nerfed in the magic bullet world. The moment the order got destroy It blitzed its opponents

Said spear was caught because it was nerfed in the magic bullet world. The moment the order got destroy It blitzed its opponents
Yes but Anos speed was even above said spear 😈.
He literally went outside of space time with sheer speed when Eges spear couldn't even outspeeds magic bullet world Captains.

Back