• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I don't know what this proves. First of all Militia world is irregular world and his people are known as non Confirmist for a reason. You bringing this as a anti feat just makes me laugh.

Also there is nowhere states lower dimensional being should weaker than higher dimensional being if that's the rule no verse would have smurf haxes or any interactions with higher dimensional beings.

Try to bring something else which makes more sense.

Yes, perhaps known character.
  1. Featless Zenia
  2. Hyped Amur ~ Noah
  3. Mutouh
  4. Anos
  5. Elmid (Gigi)~Yzark
  6. Ronzcrunz
Forgot about others also Mutouh and Anos not sure Gegi compared Anos to Mutouh but it's not explained if Anos was relative to half sourced Mutouh or full power Mutouh.

Sasha is up there with Venozdonua

Last edited:
  1. Featless Zenia
  2. Hyped Amur ~ Noah
  3. Mutouh
  4. Anos
  5. Elmid (Gigi)~Yzark
  6. Ronzcrunz
Forgot about others also Mutouh and Anos not sure Gegi compared Anos to Mutouh but it's not explained if Anos was relative to half sourced Mutouh or full power Mutouh.

Sasha is up there with Venozdonua
Well zennia has a feat I see he reached Abyssal world 😈
Isn't Amur like the past life of Anos?

It should be noted that Anos has not shown his true power as much as that of MEoCD or Venuz, what has been seen so far in the series is him being suppressed.

Isn't Amur like the past life of Anos?

It should be noted that Anos has not shown his true power as much as that of MEoCD or Venuz, what has been seen so far in the series is him being suppressed.
Yeah but in the fight between Anos vs Gegi Anos needed to adopt to that reality of magic bullet world. Anos couldn't even harm skin of Gegi there. So I put him below Mutouh. But as you said MEOCD and other stuff we can technically argue he is probably strongest character.

You knows venozdonua was created after Abernew and Anos swapped eyes it's reason destruction power Possibly comes from MEOCD also coasteria statement about its magic power is too deeper or something. Pretty much full power Anos should be strongest character. I just listed it based on feats btw.

I believe MEOCD and Venozdonua should have both of their abilities as their functions and origin are same. Infact MEOCD should be even broken.

Btw I believe MEOCD and Venozdonua should have both of their abilities as their functions and origin are same. Infact MEOCD should be even broken.
MEoCD should have all of Venuzdonoa abilities. Change my mind.
Let's being logical, we already know that Venuz = MEoCD, both have the power to destroy reason and both are unbound of it, they should share the same feats, e.g MEoCD should be able to destroy nothingness since venuz destroyed the reason that nothingness could not be destroyed, MEoCD can do the same think by destroying the reason, so giving MEoCD the same feats as Venuz is more than understandable.

Let's being logical, we already know that Venuz = MEoCD, both have the power to destroy reason and both are unbound of it, they should share the same feats, e.g MEoCD should be able to destroy nothingness since venuz destroyed the reason that nothingness could not be destroyed, MEoCD can do the same think by destroying the reason, so giving MEoCD the same feats as Venuz is more than understandable.
Yeah agree.

It should not be a problem even more taking into account how reason works in MG and that clearly Venuz and MEoCD have given feats of completely playing, altering, destroying, manipulating reason by simply destroying everything and doing everything illogical in verse. The nature of the power that both use is the same and the feats are similar that can be shared, iirc there are more characters in the wiki that have powers that they themselves do not have the feat if not someone else, but because of the nature of the power and because of similar feats then they can have the feat.

also, why Venuz doesnt have reality warping here?
You know that reason destruction is far strongest than that? If we take into account the following, Plot Manip is the ability to control the plot that governs reality and in the same way Reason/Logic in MG governs reality and is able to alter it, manipulate it, destroy it, etc, so we could say that Reason/logic in the verse is equivalent to Plot Manip, but both Venuz and MEoCD are unbound of logic and as I said previously can manipulate it, play with, destroy it, alter it.

If I had to do a scaling it would be like this

Venuz & MEoCD >>>> Logic/Reason & Plot manipulation >>>>> Reality.

It should be emphasized that this is based on what I know and how Reason/Logic works in verse. It can still be considered a theory or an assumption.

So I guess it would be okay to ignore what I just wrote, I'll take the time to read and have a better understanding of the plot hax another day.

Anyway you can use LN keyword that worlds exist in Hierarchy of order which is literally hierarchy of realities.

Also for layers difference. O layer can't perceive outside world where layer 1 can perceive outside world. Chief god surpasses all gods in the world then the bubble world evolves into Silver bubble. Layer O and 1 have dimensional differences and there are that type of hierarchy in silver Sea so each layer should have same type of difference

Chief God is bubble world itself. He is surpassing the gods who were technically reality of previous world. That can be argued for Transcendency.
Is the hierarchy statement for the bubbles or is it for the layers?

Is the hierarchy statement for the bubbles or is it for the layers?
That was for worlds i think. But it stated deeper the world stronger the order. We know order is refering to reality of the world. Also I believe if we can argue with Balzarondo comparing deeper world reality to higher dimensional you can easily argue 1B Anos. Also I don't know who started this Deeper worlds are just stronger blah blah blah because Balzarondo didn't just said deeper world are stronger in power but he compared everything. He even goes his way out to compare Breathing air to higher dimension difference.

Last edited:
That was for worlds i think. But it stated deeper the world stronger the order. We know order is refering to reality of the world. Also I believe if we can argue with Balzarondo comparing deeper world reality to higher dimensional you can easily argue 1B Anos. Also I don't who started this Deeper worlds are just stronger blah blah blah because Balzarondo didn't just said deeper world are stronger in power but he compared everything. He even goes his way out to compare Breathing air to higher dimension difference.
Yeah definitely. They just take it as just involving power and matter. Logically isn't destroying a deeper world equivalent to destroying an infinite multi verse? Everything about Anos should be far above baseline considering this

Yeah definitely. They just take it as just involving power and matter. Logically isn't destroying a deeper world equivalent to destroying an infinite multi verse? Everything about Anos should be far above baseline considering this
It's explained that deeper layers 1 world would get all Shallow layer reality in 1/10 order. Pretty much Destroying a 1 deeper world is equivalent to destroying all shallow worlds.

The thing I don't get is how people can say just stronger. When completely whole reality is compared to another dimension. Also it's nitpicking for them. First of all its WN they can't expect a clear cut word for each and everything.

Also it's funny bro because people try to argue 99 layers into 2A how that's even make sense. Each layer has countless bubbles. Each Bubble has limited attributes of different realities.

Anyway I think LN possibly may have different set up for silver sea explanation may be.

Can anyone explain how potent "world makeup reality" Ability is? What are the limits and how much a character can manipulate reality inside that Domain

It's explained that deeper layers 1 world would get all Shallow layer reality in 1/10 order.
I don't understand this either. Doesn't this mean a shallow world = 10% deep world?

World destroying spells in shallow layer can't Scratch a simple object in deeper worlds, each world is infinite hence can contain and infinite number of said objects, thus destroying one deeper world = infinite multiversal.

I don't get how this just translates to objects having better durability.

Edit:He's far above baseline 2A even without scaling to the verse.

How does this mean objects have better material durability? Said objects have no resistances yet are unscathed by attacks that destroy time, space, concepts and other abstract. If this doesn't translate to higher spatial dimensions I don't know what does.
If it's just better durability can we add profiles For normal objects in the verse via having OP layered resistances?

Last edited:
Anos has subjective reality? Does his wall of hax ever end?
In his Silver Sea Key... Subjective Reality (Can unilaterally determine the order of the domain to what he believes it to be via <Hilyam Pelem>[91]) .. He can determines the order of the domain by what those in that domain believe. If both people agree that this is a world where magic can't be used, then magic really can't be used. Anos doesn't require the opponent's agreement for this spell to function. Although I still don't know if Anos is restricted by the same spell, most likely not.

In his Silver Sea Key... Subjective Reality (Can unilaterally determine the order of the domain to what he believes it to be via <Hilyam Pelem>[91]) .. He can determines the order of the domain by what those in that domain believe. If both people agree that this is a world where magic can't be used, then magic really can't be used. Anos doesn't require the opponent's agreement for this spell to function. Although I still don't know if Anos is restricted by the same spell, most likely not.
I get that but I don't understand how much potent it is. For example it is similar to Battler end of nine abilities.

Can this ability used to kill someone passively?

I get that but I don't understand how much potent it is. For example it is similar to Battler end of nine abilities.

Can this ability used to kill someone passively?
I doubt. Though I haven't read up to there it seems he doesn't use it all the time, I doubt you could kill someone with subjective reality

We don't even need to care that much about his SR when we have MEoCD & Venuz as practically first move.

I doubt. Though I haven't read up to there it seems he doesn't use it all the time, I doubt you could kill someone with subjective reality
Eldemade uses this normally. Actually I was asking because of that. Also somewhere it's implied they can die but didn't understand how this works

We don't even need to care that much about his SR when we have MEoCD & Venuz as practically first move.
Probably we will get to see plot manipulation when Zenia introduced because Sho kinda gave too many haxes already he needs to bring something new. Then Anos probably negs that with MEOCD 👿

Probably we will get to see plot manipulation when Zenia introduced because Sho kinda gave too many haxes already he needs to bring something new. Then Anos probably negs that with MEOCD 👿
Logic manip can already be argued to be plot manip for the verse. Hopefully he does it without MEoCD that way he'll be more broken 😈. Anos already has almost every hax in fiction.

Logic manip can already be argued to be plot manip for the verse. Hopefully he does it without MEoCD that way he'll be more broken 😈. Anos already has almost every hax in fiction.
Technically MEOCD destroys concepts of reason. Also bro plot manipulation is nothing but greater reality warping per explanation page. You can literally argue for MEOCD destroying that reason too.

Intresting thing is everything exist inside the bubble world and it's just sinking deeper and deeper I wonder what there will be at the end of Silver Sea

Back