• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I don't know where you get that invented reputation (People just hate Anos simply for the sake of hating him, antics).... It should be more accurate and reliability because nowadays it is about Anos' profile being as accurate and reliable as possible, that's why there has never been a downgrade to his profile. And the only attempts were completely rejected.

So, thank you for defining our reputation as accurate and reliable.

If it's not because rep and hate overall, then they just ignore completely if they really just gloss over it like it's nothing.

Edit: still let's just wait abit before attempting another one cause repeating it again after a fail isn't the best idea.

Not every point made by a user will be accurate, one can simply be tired of hearing the same repetitive argument over and over again that is not accurate and cannot be used reliably, I always stress the points that IMO can be used and elaborate, but sometimes I see some points that are honestly ridiculous that are completely ignored both by myself and all other users. So if you want to give your opinion first read, analyze and understand the situation and just don't talk if you don't know.

This is actually true. We could argue its countless in lower layers cause bubbles have to sink deeper but the 0th layer can never run out of bubbles and keeps producing new ones.
For layers being infinite size we don't have to depend on WOG even though creator Gods has eyes can see like infinite distance they can't see end of silver sea nor they can see deeper layers. When we think about it Abyssal world can't be seen or perceived by others. Think just 99 layers how big the sea is.

I don't know where you get that invented reputation (People just hate Anos simply for the sake of hating him, antics).... It should be more accurate and reliability because nowadays it is about Anos' profile being as accurate and reliable as possible, that's why there has never been a downgrade to his profile. And the only attempts were completely rejected.

So, thank you for defining our reputation as accurate and reliable.
anos is pretty chad. I just hate how cringe the show makes the female characters sometimes.

I would still like to lay me head on sashas thighs and become her slave
EschrIbW4AMWtoe.jpg

For layers being infinite size we don't have to depend on WOG even though creator Gods has eyes can see like infinite distance they can't see end of silver sea nor they can see deeper layers. When we think about it Abyssal world can't be seen or perceived by others. Think just 99 layers how big the sea is.
We have about 99+ layers confirmed. Infinite layers is kind of iffy as there's still knowledge about the abyss layer even though they can't perceive it until layer 99

I mean if Divine Realms are not 4-D then how can they even have time flow, all universal structures are 4-D by default and no one needs to prove it at all.
The problem would be if Divine Realms have their own time or if it's the time of the whole world and they are just different spaces. But yea people felt like the upgrade had a lot of evidence to back it up, that's why they got mad when it got rejected.
Solid 2-A is fine as well.
Also why am I not getting notification for this thread anymore?

We have about 99+ layers confirmed. Infinite layers is kind of iffy as there's still knowledge about the abyss layer even though they can't perceive it until layer 99
No actually they have knowledge on Abyssal world as a rumour not that they actually saw Abyssal world.

The problem would be if Divine Realms have their own time or if it's the time of the whole world and they are just different spaces.
I mean it doesn't disprove that Divine Realms have time at all, again if one 3-D reality has time then it would automatically be 4-D without requirements of any further proofs (tho the universal destruction being 4-D or not is completely different topic)

Anos has used 4D destructive spells on sanctuaries without it destroying the bubble. They obviously have their own time. The "sanctuary being a microcosm of the bubble" statement alone is enough to bump them to low 2C

I was going through previous CRT's and boy is the Anos and venuzdonor downgrade thread one hell of a roller coaster ride.
You know after 2A bubble proposal. When I think about deeper world comparison " in this small world which is deeper than your small world" and " you can't destroy a ship even if you let loose shallow world Destroying magic"

What if Balzarondo is trying to say complete bubble world Destroying spell of shallow layer not even able to destroy a small object in deeper layers.

Well if we consider like that then multiversal destroying spell can't even affect a small object in deeper layers.

Just a theory though

Hey, we know that Venuzdonoa can negate High-Godly regeneration just by being merely summoned, so we assume that when it destroys the concept then the negation is somehow even greater? This could be the case if we take examples of cases such as Anos suppressing his power and current MEoCD feats that are merely an after-effect spilling. All are merely effects of a greater power that is still unknown but even though it is a merely effect it is still the strongest of the verse.

is difference between layer 1 and layer 2 enough for dimensional difference? cuz i was thinking of like between layer 1 and 20
Well even if you consider layer 1 & 20 as one higher D still you will get low 1C.

Anyway you can use LN keyword that worlds exist in Hierarchy of order which is literally hierarchy of realities.

Also for layers difference. O layer can't perceive outside world where layer 1 can perceive outside world. Chief god surpasses all gods in the world then the bubble world evolves into Silver bubble. Layer O and 1 have dimensional differences and there are that type of hierarchy in silver Sea so each layer should have same type of difference

Chief God is bubble world itself. He is surpassing the gods who were technically reality of previous world. That can be argued for Transcendency.

As I have already said more than once, it should be noted that even though the statment was made in layer 20, the difference applies to every layer.

well from what i saw its not enough. demon king train got hit by deeper layer ship but it unscatched.

Back