• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Well so far only 2-B can be solidly argued for. At least from nulls statement but lets just save it for later.

Bubble having infinite sky so far was rejected as enough to have infinite spacetime/sanctuaries.

Tbh explaining those weird sanctuaries it is daunting and i believe the crt got convoluted with a lot if statements that it became harder and harder to explain or clarify things.

Although 2-B can be argued null and elizhaa has decided to just keep it unchanged for now

So basically the moment you have to clarify thing instead of giving context to nitpick then the CRT is as good as denied, nice.

Yeah.

WN Chapter 673
「キサマは泡沫世界の住人、戸惑うのは無理もナイ。キサマが生きていた世界の外には、果てしない海が広がっていル。それこそが銀水聖海。そしてそこには数多無数の小世界が存在するのダ」

You are inhabitant of bubble world so its not wonder that you're puzzled. Endless ocean spread out outside the world, in which you live. This is what we called Silver Water Sacred Ocean. And there are countless small worlds there.
The translation should be fine since I got it from someone who actually knows Japanese. Also Ocean = Sea A little credit to Null for asking

I can't deny that logic tbh..... Well, time to make another CRT....

It would make more sense if we use the "presumed" author explanation that says that there are many more layers than the 99.

Wait so is the silver sea is endless thing talking about the one that house whatever universe they are talking about or is it talking about it as a whole? Cause this obviously gonna be brought up.

Wait so is the silver sea is endless thing talking about the one that house whatever universe they are talking about or is it talking about it as a whole? Cause this obviously gonna be brought up.
It means that the entire silver sea is endless.

In the context of the quote, it is quite obviously talking about the Silver Sea

"Endless ocean spread out outside the world, in which you live. This is what we called Silver Water Sacred Ocean"

Anyone knows a clear reason why bubble being 2-A is not accepted, I have unfollowed the thread so Idk details but I remember it literally follows the same logic as 2-A silver sea

Anyone knows a clear reason why bubble being 2-A is not accepted, I have unfollowed the thread so Idk details but I remember it literally follows the same logic as 2-A silver sea
There was no proof that the Azure sky had an infinite size so that it could contain infinite Divine Realms, at most they would be countless as it was said in the novel, besides if I am not mistaken there was not much evidence that proved that the Divine realms were 4-D... Although the latter makes very little sense because it is explicitly stated that the divine realms are a microcosm of a universe (4-D) and that in the few divine realms that were shown were 4-D so there is no contradiction so one could easily assume that all are 4-D without problems, but apparently it is not enough.

If you want to be informed, go read the thread, but don't ask some people here, as they are still hurt that the upgrade has been rejected.
animesher.com_haha-gif-beelzebub-129647.gif

Also are there any character development for Anos in the raw? I like his attitude but some development beyond being a chad would be nice.
Idk. I am probably the least knowledgeable person about Maou Gakuin.

Turns out the Silver Sea itself is stated to be infinite in size. With that in mind, maybe Anos will just be flat out 2-A instead of just "possibly" soon...

"You are an inhabitant of a bubble world, so it is understandable that you are bewildered. Outside the world in which you lived, an endless sea spreads out. That is the Silver Water Holy Sea. And there are many countless small worlds that exist there."

Yeah, I think with that statement we could probably make the Silver Sea solid 2-A without the "possibly" part in a future cosmology revision, but there's always the problem of people who will say it is a hyperbole.

This would also mean that there are infinite layers, which means that Anos would be one of the few characters who are infinitely above baseline 2-A.
Hmm... If I understand correctly, you're basically saying that because the Silver Sea has infinite size, it should be capable of containing infinite layers, the same way the layers which has infinite size are capable of containing infinite worlds?
That could probably work...
I think there might potentially be a few slight issues with this, but I'm also not certain, so for now it doesn't matter.

Isn’t Silver Sea containing only 99 layer and above it is the Abyss? Am I mistaken something? At very least I remember it been stated as unknown as no one could perceive beyond 99 layer, right?

Well Null agreed or neutral for 2B but rejected 2A i can see why he rejected it still some people went back and forth and close the thread. So we didn't even get 2B rating even though we had enough information.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think with that statement we could probably make the Silver Sea solid 2-A without the "possibly" part in a future cosmology revision, but there's always the problem of people who will say it is a hyperbole.

Hmm... If I understand correctly, you're basically saying that because the Silver Sea has infinite size, it should be capable of containing infinite layers, the same way the layers which has infinite size are capable of containing infinite worlds?
That could probably work...
I think there might potentially be a few slight issues with this, but I'm also not certain, so for now it doesn't matter.
There was a statement from Azure sky of gods arc that Creator God being able to see infinite distances.

Also in the later chapter Elensia states silver sea is endless no matter what she sees with those divine eyes that she can't see the end

Back