• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

@Tatsumi504
In WN Chapter 304, Anos resists and dominates both the parasitic dragon and parasitic god's attempts to corrupt him, so I think he can possibly get resistance to both type 1 (parasitic dragon) and type 2 (parasitic god) corruption.
I might try and translate the relevant statements for you later so you can make the CRT.
Yeah in the subterranean arc. That whole mess of a thread happened because corruption resistance isn't in anos profile. He doesn't just resist it he also takes over what tries to corrupt him.

^ this was the case, both me and Ant actively called for it to be closed due to toxicity (Anos would have still bodied though lol)
Clearly it could be said that the thread got a little out of hand, to the point of becoming toxic... But it should be noted that practically no Anos thread has reached such a point, the most there can be is a serious debate of the 2 parties reaching the point that one stomp (Or one side stonewalling the thread or just repeating the same argument), I say this because personally I have almost always participated in everything related to Anos and if someone comes to throw hate or encourage toxicity in any thread I always warn them.

Stop wanking the verse, even I who love the verse so much don't wank it the way you guys do.

It's very easy to just call an argument wank without any refute and trying shut up others. Well even wiki has possible rating for a reason. If that possibility rating is considered as wank then every verse which has possible rating is wanked verse. I am still wandering if possible rating shouldn't be applied to MGF why even Anos got possible 2A. So for now Anos is wanked 🤔

Last edited:
Layer 0 should legit scale to 2A because the bubble supply there would be endless as if one bubble gets destroyed new one would replace it
Well others layers can't replace the bubble instantly because a new bubble need to evolve and replace the destroyed layer from layer 1 and above.

But it's different for layer 0 if a bubble gets destroyed a new one would born there so it should have infinite bubbles.

It's very easy to just call an argument wank without any refute and trying shut up others. Well even wiki has possible rating for a reason. If that possibility rating is considered as wank then every verse which has possible rating is wanked verse. I am still wandering if possible rating shouldn't be applied to MGF why even Anos got possible 2A. So for now Anos is wanked 🤔
This is just a fact, if there wasn't a real rebuttal about 2B worlds, and even Null himself agreed, I don't see any reason why the bubbles aren't 2-B, but that's ok, if people say it's a wank then I can't do anything, besides from what I've seen they know Maou Gakuin VERY WELL.

This is just a fact, if there wasn't a real rebuttal about 2B worlds, and even Null himself agreed, I don't see any reason why the bubbles aren't 2-B, but that's ok, if people say it's a wank then I can't do anything, besides from what I've seen they know Maou Gakuin VERY WELL.
Well those countless=0 bro we are just wanking the verse without any proof. We should Stop wanking the verse. When we see countless next time we should assume it's 0 and don't have enough to proof to argue anything. Also statement like comparing one to another. Bro So we don't know if all bubbles have space time continuum 😐 we didn't checked all bubbles having space time continuum. We checked for realms but only 4 found and others never stated they have space time continuum so whole argument for 2B rejected so we don't know if all bubbles in silver Sea has space time continuum because saying "same/similar" doesn't count here we should downgrade Anos to 2C. I wonder if sho gonna make a vacation trip for anos and show us all bubbles having space time continuum otherwise we are just assuming they are space time continuum without any proof just like how we argued for 2A bubble. Bro MGF is wanked too much we don't have proof for all bubbles having space time. Verse should be downgraded to 2C just like how all realms didn't explored to prove all realms having space time Continuums. Bro how can we ignore all these and wanked the verse to 2A. MGF should cap at 2C for lack of proof.

Last edited:
Well those countless=0 bro we are just wanking the verse without any proof. We should Stop wanking the verse. When we see countless next time we should assume it's 0 and don't have enough to proof to argue anything. Also statement like comparing one to another. Bro So we don't know if all bubbles have space time continuum 😐 we didn't checked all bubbles having space time continuum. We checked for realms but only 4 found and others never stated they have space time continuum so whole argument for 2B rejected so we don't know if all bubbles in silver Sea has space time continuum because saying "same/similar" doesn't count here we should downgrade Anos to 2C. I wonder if sho gonna make a vacation trip for anos and show us all bubbles having space time continuum otherwise we are just assuming they are space time continuum without any proof just like how we argued for 2A. Bro MGF is wanked too much we don't have proof for all bubbles having space time. Verse should be downgraded to 2C just like how all realms didn't explored to prove all realms having space time Continuums. Bro how can we ignore all these and wanked the verse to 2A. MGF should cap at 2C for lack of proof.
I totally agree 🗿 as long as Anos doesn't take a trip through all the bubbles there's no evidence that they are all space-time continuums, so Anos must be 2-C feathers 🗿👌👺

Actually the Devil's Garden already 2-B with quotes by InfiniteCosmology, and everyone already agrees that the Devil's Garden is 2-B, including Elizhaa on this thread.
No... Anos' Egil Grone Angdroa was accepted as up to 2-B for being able to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.
The Demon King's Garden is still only 2-C.

No... Anos' Egil Grone Angdroa was accepted as up to 2-B for being able to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.
The Demon King's Garden is still only 2-C.
but aren't the hundreds and thousands of worlds that mean is the Devil's Garden? and the Devil's Garden will continue to be created endlessly as it is a three-fold world, and The Devil's Garden will continue to be created endlessly even if Anos unleashes the power to destroy hundreds of thousands of worlds

Last edited:
but aren't the hundreds and thousands of worlds that mean is the Devil's Garden? and the Devil's Garden will continue to be created endlessly as it is a three-fold world, and The Devil's Garden will continue to be created endlessly even if Anos unleashes the power to destroy hundreds of thousands of worlds
It's has durability of that much Amount of tanking world Destroying magic. Btw it's Hundreds many thousands of worlds. I requested translation in wiki only they told its many thousands.

Magic eyes seem to be kinda inspired from fate mystic eyes right?

Ah I see, cool thanks. Although, he was also being sensitive, and a ****. IMO.
Seriously? All you just did was repeat something you were warned not to do. Keep opinions like that to yourself. Attack an argument if you must, but do not attack the people making the arguments. And even by attack the argument, peacefully take it are part piece by piece don't just blow it up. One cannot be pouring salt on an open wound and call them oversensitive. Keep this up and we just might have to give your a temporary block.

You have been warned. Thank you.

Last edited:
Seriously? All you just did was repeat something you were warned not to do. Keep opinions like that to yourself. Attack an argument if you must, but do not attack the people making the arguments. And even by attack the argument, peacefully take it are part peace by peace don't just blow it up. One cannot be pouring salt on an open wound and call them oversensitive. Keep this up and we just might have to give your a temporary block.

You have been warned. Thank you.
Agreed.

So we have to let a person go around insulting whoever he wants? Like I said, I don't even care if he insults me, but someone else reported him, he was warned, he insulted me again and then I reported him.
Different threads for different purposes

Back