• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I have a question regarding this thread

Anos is in Top 4

Tier 2-B:

1. Characters from Dinosaur King - Stronger than Countless*Countless times baseline

2. Super Dimentio (Mario Bros) - Countless times the atoms in the universe (At least 10^78x Countless times baseline)

3. Arceus (Pokémon) - At least 59.88 million Countless times baseline

4. True Form Anos (Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha) - Far stronger than 99+x Countless times baseline

5. True Form Alternity (Transformers) - Countless times baseline

But we are talking about AP, and if I am not wrong in any of the other cases the universes from other verses doesn't have the similarity that the layers and universes in Maou Gakuin that are a Higher level of reality, that is, they need an immensely higher AP to destroy a universe of a deeper layer, and that's why I wonder, shouldn't Anos be in top 1 taking that into account?
Even if diff. b/w each layer is taken to be uncountable finite, then it will still be far greater than an countable finite value, basically Anos should have the highest AP value here. Also, uncountable here=/= countless.

Last edited:
@RamadhanDayYet
Clearly its not low 2C.
About the chapter 476, i read and understood the chapter, what do you think Devil's Garden is?
It has been described as "three layered world"
It is a three-sided world created by the power of the creator god Militia and the power of the destroyer god Averniue.
In its 'Garden of the Demon King', the 'Sun of Doom' emits a light that destroys destruction.  
 If an attack of fatal power is made on the realm, the power of the Surge Eldnave cancels it out the moment it is made.
 Even if the sanctuary is deeply damaged, the Moon of Creation will immediately rebuild the world.
Above all, this world is threefold. Even if the first world is destroyed by the counteracting power of the Surgieldnave and the beyond-regenerative power of the Artieltonore, the second overlapping world will only appear.
And in that moment, the destroyed first world will be recreated.

If you can't stop my demise, you don't have to stop it, you can just create a new world.
 The world will continue to be created endlessly as I try to unleash the power to destroy hundreds or thousands of worlds.
This means that the Devil Garden consists of 3 worlds overlapped on top of each other.
Not only that, Anos mentions clearly that this 4D world named as "The Devil's Garden" will continue to be created endlessly even if Anos unleashes the power to destroy hundreds of thousands of worlds/universes.
The Demon King's Garden is a macroverse of sorts. It's 4-D, like the normal world, but there's 3 of those 4-D worlds overlapped on each other in the Garden. When the first world is destroyed, the second world immediately replaces it while the first world is recreated.(this is explained in the scan). In that moment, the destroyed first world is regenerated due to the order of <Artieltonoa> (Moon Of Creation.)
While one Egil Grone Angdroa can indeed destroy hundreds and thousands of these worlds like "The Demon King's Garden", they are all overlapped, meaning it isn't as big as a 2-B multiverse but has a durability comparable to a basic or the simplest 2B structure.

Since Anos was fighting Eques, Eques' gears of wooden wheels destroyed Anos's roots and his blood rotted the earth.
The wheels that spin at high speed dig deep into my roots, scraping them and sprinkling jet-black sparks.
 The power of destruction was overflowing at any moment, and he was about to leave a deep scar on the world.

I take over the damage with my body and roots, and I get more and more injured.

A drop of terrible blood that couldn't be held down spilled onto the ground.
 At that moment, the earth rotted and turned into black ashes.
In order to prevent this destruction(so that he could use EGA on Eques) from running amok Misha created the "Devil' Garden":-
Misha reaches for the Eclipse of Doom.
"I will make you, Anos...

The deep dark sun wheel reverses and it turns into a red-silver light.
 Snap, snap, snap, blink twice.
 Misha's moon eyes turned red-silver as well.

'...A world you can play around with as best you can, an unbreakable world.
This above scan means Misha created a more durable world in which Anos can easily use as much of his destructive power.
Anos mentions that even if he unleashes the power to destroy the hundreds and thousands of worlds, the DEVIL'S GARDEN will continue to be created endlessly as it is a three-fold world.
The fire of the apocalypse lands on the body of Eques, and everything in the world goes up in black flames.
 In a moment, he felt as if the divine realm had been reduced to black ashes, but neither the heavens nor the earth had been turned to ashes.
In front of me there is a land of ice.

It is a three-sided world created by the power of the creator god Militia and the power of the destroyer god Averneyue.
 In its 'Garden of the Demon King', the 'Sun of Doom' emits a light that destroys destruction.
 If an attack of fatal power is made on the realm, the power of the Surge Eldnave cancels it out the moment it is made.
 Even if the sanctuary is deeply damaged, the Moon of Creation will immediately rebuild the world.
Above all, this world is threefold.

Even if the first world is destroyed by the countervailing power of the Surgieldnave and the beyond-regenerative power of the Artieltonore, the second overlapping world will only appear.
 And in that moment, the destroyed first world will be reborn.
I'm not completely sure about this tho, so I wanted to ask knowledgeable members on vsbw for their opinions on this. I have talked with Null over this matter in discord and he said that it would be best to discuss this imp. matter with you guys. Pls read my msg carefully without missing one word.

Last edited:
@RamadhanDayYet
Clearly its not low 2C.
About the chapter 476, i read and understood the chapter, what do you think Devil's Garden is?
It has been described as "three layered world"

This means that the Devil Garden consists of 3 worlds overlapped on top of each other.
Not only that, Anos mentions clearly that this 4D world named as "The Devil's Garden" will continue to be created endlessly even if Anos unleashes the power to destroy hundreds of thousands of worlds/universes.
The Demon King's Garden is a macroverse of sorts. It's 4-D, like the normal world, but there's 3 of those 4-D worlds overlapped on each other in the Garden. When the first world is destroyed, the second world immediately replaces it while the first world is recreated.(this is explained in the scan). In that moment, the destroyed first world is regenerated due to the order of <Artieltonoa> (Moon Of Creation.)
While one Egil Grone Angdroa can indeed destroy hundreds and thousands of these worlds like "The Demon King's Garden", they are all overlapped, meaning it isn't as big as a 2-B multiverse but has a durability comparable to a basic or the simplest 2B structure.

Since Anos was fighting Eques, Eques' gears of wooden wheels destroyed Anos's roots and his blood rotted the earth.

In order to prevent this destruction(so that he could use EGA on Eques) from running amok Misha created the "Devil' Garden":-

This above scan means Misha created a more durable world in which Anos can easily use as much of his destructive power.
Anos mentions that even if he unleashes the power to destroy the hundreds and thousands of worlds, the DEVIL'S GARDEN will continue to be created endlessly as it is a three-fold world.

I'm not completely sure about this tho, so I wanted to ask knowledgeable members on vsbw for their opinions on this. I have talked with Null over this matter in discord and he said that it would be best to discuss this imp. matter with you guys. Pls read my msg carefully without missing one word.
Noice, i also doing my research for put this feats into 2B before,but this is legit , i'm not realized the context because of bad tl, but you nailed it 👍🏻

Guys I have a question, do you guys think Aberneyu should be able to use Venuzdonoa? I don't know if she has used it in the novel before, but the point is that Sasha whoberneyu's reincarnation can use Venuzdonoa, Venuzdonoa has Aberneyu's power and order, plus Delsgade is Aberneyu itself.. So by the time Aberneyu's profile is created she could have a key with Venuzdonoa...

Guys I have a question, do you guys think Aberneyu should be able to use Venuzdonoa? I don't know if she has used it in the novel before, but the point is that Sasha whoberneyu's reincarnation can use Venuzdonoa, Venuzdonoa has Aberneyu's power and order, plus Delsgade is Aberneyu itself.. So by the time Aberneyu's profile is created she could have a key with Venuzdonoa...
Not only that, Sasha used Venuzdonoa in her battle with Kostoria. Both of them should have "limited 2B" rating I think.

I'm not talking about Sasha or Kostoria, I'm talking about Aberneyu, a hypothetical case.

The Demon King's Garden is a macroverse of sorts. It's 4-D, like the normal world, but there's 3 of those 4-D worlds overlapped on each other in the Garden.
if so is it possible that misha will be 2C and the character that is scaled by misha will also be 2C

Then what about the Order of Destruction? Venuzdonoa was created because of the Order of Destruction.

If Aberneyu uses Venuzdonoa.. will the Order of Destruction be implemented into Venuzdonoa?

Then what about the Order of Destruction? Venuzdonoa was created because of the Order of Destruction.

If Aberneyu uses Venuzdonoa.. will the Order of Destruction be implemented into Venuzdonoa?
Venuzdonoa already use Sargeldonave, which is the order of destruction

Also my question is that if Aberneyu could be able to use venuzdonoa, so that when her profile is created, we could include a Key with Venuzdonoa.

Many of the gods should have Law & Cm, although the most notorious are Nousgalia, Aberneyu & Militia.

Simply embodying a concept isn't enough for cm. CM feats should be there like Conceptual Alteration, Conceptual Creation & Conceptual Destruction.
Yes, I know it. But gods should also be able to manipulate the orders they hold, that's enough for gods to gain cm

Eugo La Raviaz is a Guardian Deity.
Guardian Deities (or Guardian Gods) protect order from being disrupted, and cannot control order iirc, therefore they likely should not have law & concept manip.
Other gods, like Militia or Aberneyu, who actually control their order should have law & concept manip tho.

Last edited:
Back