• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Well first I want to say I'm new to this wiki, so I'm new to this kind of thing, this kind of question has been around for a long time so I decided to discuss it, I looked at some things from the silver sea and decided to give it a try, well let's get started:

"In this little world, which exists deeper than your little world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, endurance, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a burden to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you won't be able to destroy a single ship here."

This is one of the main arguments for saying that upper layers are higher dimensions, I will try to interpret it as logically as possible. The fact that the character says that: “In this little world, which exists deeper than your little world, the power of everything is in another dimension”.

This text of my interpretation speaks clearly about a higher dimension, using logic there would be no reason for him to say that everything is in another dimension if the "other dimension" was also 4D just like the previous "dimension", mainly because if one interprets the speech like this It would look more or less like this (interpreted):

"In this little world that exists more deeply than your little world is 4D, this world where everything exists in another dimension is also 4D."

What I mean is that there is no logic in saying that everything is in another dimension if even the worlds in a higher layer are also 4D, it is much easier to interpret this speech as a higher dimensional quote.

Of course, the "grain of air" quote would talk about the fact that the worlds that are located in the upper layers have an immeasurably higher order than the universes of the previous layer, besides that dimensionality does not increase the weight of things, but an immeasurably greater amount of concepts had obviously added to the weight of everything.

The magic laws in higher layers don't allow the use of magic from lower layers, but in the speech it says that even if he released the magic, which means that even if the magic could be used in deeper layers, his magic would still not destroy a boat, this can be interpreted as a higher dimension or simply the concepts being immeasurably higher.

But an interesting thing is that the layers do not define everything exactly, as everyone here knows the worlds of maou gakuin that have immeasurably higher orders, and not the layer, the fact that the layer is what separates the worlds where the concepts are average immeasurably superior and at least interesting. Layers do not define how superior the orders are, but layers separate worlds that are even immeasurably higher.

The discussion is whether the layers are of higher dimensions that will make the universes too, the layers are the contracts that separate universes that are superior to any other in a shallower layer, in this case my interpretation is that one layer dimensionally transcends the other, while universes would only be dimensionally superior by existing within a higher dimensional hirearquy, the fact that he mentions that the world is in another dimension also makes it obvious that he is referring to the layer as another dimension, interpreting that he would be saying that the world exists in a higher dimensional contracting, of course this is just my most logical interpretation.

Now an interesting thing: "For the layers to transcend each other, you would have to know if maou gakuin uses the concept of transcendence"

In the case I have a friend who translated a certain speech for me, he translated it into 2 different languages to see if it had the same meaning and that the translation was correct, and this is the excerpt:

一呼吸の間に、四連突き。次元を越えたディルフィンシュテインが、発射直後の青き魔弾を貫いた。

だが、爆発は起こらない。

<魔深流失波濤砲ベレニツィア・ノイン>に似せたフェイクの魔弾だ。

ビリジアは銃砲を捨て、魔槍の穂先をわしづかみにした。どれだけ次元を超えようと、その穂先とイージェスの手にしている魔槍はつながっている。そのまま、力任せに、奴はディルフィンシュテインを押さえつける。

Translated excerpt:

During one breath, quadruple thrust. Dill Finstein, who transcends dimensions, pierces the blue magic bullet immediately after launch.

However, the explosion does not occur.

It is a fake magic bullet that resembles <Magic Deep Flow Lost Wave Cannon Berenizia Noin>.

Villisia dropped the weapon and grabbed the tip of the magic spear. No matter how far beyond the dimension, the tip of the tip and the magic spear in Eges' hands are connected. As it is, he holds Dilfin Stein forcibly.

WN chapter: 690

Being told that beings from shallower worlds shouldn't even be able to injure the hull.

Just to warn you, with this excerpt I don't want to prove that the cosmology of the Silver Sea is 1-A, because with this speech I just wanted to prove that the concept of transcendence exists in maou gakuin, to increase the possibility of the possible Downgrade.

If that doesn't lower the sea of silver, does my interpretation at least increase the possibility of the sea of silver 1-B?

Also has this phrase that is interesting: "「あ、ありえんっ! そんなことはっ! 浅層世界の住人如き、船体に傷一つつけることができんはずだぞっ!!」"

What is translated into this: "Oh, that's right! That's right! Like the inhabitants of the shallow world, you shouldn't be able to hurt the hull!"

Maybe you have seen that I had posted this discussion before, I didn't know I couldn't because I'm new to the site, if you saw this you also noticed that they talked about the fact that "dimension" has more than one meaning, and that I don't I can disagree because it's a fact, but also to know which of the meanings it has when talking about "dimension" and the context. In the sentence it says:

"In this little world. Which exists deeper than your little world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, endurance, magic power, everything."

According to the context I would already exclude most of the meanings of "dimension".

My interpretation is as follows: When he says that the world existed more deeply than the world in which Anos lives, he is clearly talking about the fact that the world is in a higher layer, consequently existing more deeply than the world in which Anos lives.

And about him saying that everything is in another dimension, in my interpretation he is clearly talking about a higher dimension, the fact that he mentions that things like "strength, speed, endurance, magic power, etc" are in another dimension would also rule out several meanings of the word "dimension", and the fact that he says that everything is in another dimension from my point of view clearly speaks of a higher dimension, as it would make no sense to say that all this is in another dimension if it was also 4D like the world of Anos.

And taking into account that the worlds already layer 0 need to evolve to be able to perceive the existence of worlds in layer 1 it sounds like a transcendence to me, and this is because the world needs to go through an evolutionary process to be able to perceive the existence of beings from a layer superior sounds to me like a world needing to transcend in order to perceive the existence of higher dimensional beings and worlds.

And if we take into account the discussions above, more precisely the one that states that there are countless or even infinite sanctuaries of infinite size, the militia world would be a Mult hirearchy and probably Mult+.

Last edited:
Well first I want to say I'm new to this wiki, so I'm new to this kind of thing, this kind of question has been around for a long time so I decided to discuss it, I looked at some things from the silver sea and decided to give it a try, well let's get started:

"In this little world, which exists deeper than your little world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, endurance, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a burden to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you won't be able to destroy a single ship here."

This is one of the main arguments for saying that upper layers are higher dimensions, I will try to interpret it as logically as possible. The fact that the character says that: “In this little world, which exists deeper than your little world, the power of everything is in another dimension”.

This text of my interpretation speaks clearly about a higher dimension, using logic there would be no reason for him to say that everything is in another dimension if the "other dimension" was also 4D just like the previous "dimension", mainly because if one interprets the speech like this It would look more or less like this (interpreted):

"In this little world that exists more deeply than your little world is 4D, this world where everything exists in another dimension is also 4D."

What I mean is that there is no logic in saying that everything is in another dimension if even the worlds in a higher layer are also 4D, it is much easier to interpret this speech as a higher dimensional quote.

Of course, the "grain of air" quote would talk about the fact that the worlds that are located in the upper layers have an immeasurably higher order than the universes of the previous layer, besides that dimensionality does not increase the weight of things, but an immeasurably greater amount of concepts had obviously added to the weight of everything.

The magic laws in higher layers don't allow the use of magic from lower layers, but in the speech it says that even if he released the magic, which means that even if the magic could be used in deeper layers, his magic would still not destroy. a boat, this can be interpreted as a higher dimension or simply the concepts being immeasurably higher.

But an interesting thing is that the layers do not define everything exactly, as everyone here knows the worlds of maou gakuin that have immeasurably higher orders, and not the layer, the fact that the layer is what separates the worlds where the concepts are average immeasurably superior and at least interesting. Layers do not define how superior the orders are, but layers separate worlds that are even immeasurably higher.

The discussion is whether the layers are of higher dimensions that will make the universes too, the layers are the contracts that separate universes that are superior to any other in a shallower layer, in this case my interpretation is that one layer dimensionally transcends the other, while universes would only be dimensionally superior by existing within a higher dimensional hirearquy, the fact that he mentions that the world is in another dimension also makes it obvious that he is referring to the layer as another dimension, interpreting that he would be saying that the world exists in a higher dimensional contracting, of course this is just my most logical interpretation.

Now an interesting thing: "For the layers to transcend each other, you would have to know if maou gakuin uses the concept of transcendence"

In the case I have a friend who translated a certain speech for me, he translated it into 2 different languages to see if it had the same meaning and that the translation was correct, and this is the excerpt:

一呼吸の間に、四連突き。次元を越えたディルフィンシュテインが、発射直後の青き魔弾を貫いた。

だが、爆発は起こらない。

<魔深流失波濤砲ベレニツィア・ノイン>に似せたフェイクの魔弾だ。

ビリジアは銃砲を捨て、魔槍の穂先をわしづかみにした。どれだけ次元を超えようと、その穂先とイージェスの手にしている魔槍はつながっている。そのまま、力任せに、奴はディルフィンシュテインを押さえつける。

Translated excerpt:

During one breath, quadruple thrust. Dill Finstein, who transcends dimensions, pierces the blue magic bullet immediately after launch.

However, the explosion does not occur.

It is a fake magic bullet that resembles <Magic Deep Flow Lost Wave Cannon Berenizia Noin>.

Villisia dropped the weapon and grabbed the tip of the magic spear. No matter how far beyond the dimension, the tip of the tip and the magic spear in Eges' hands are connected. As it is, he holds Dilfin Stein forcibly.

WN chapter: 690

Being told that beings from shallower worlds shouldn't even be able to injure the hull.

Just to warn you, with this excerpt I don't want to prove that the cosmology of the Silver Sea is 1-A, because with this speech I just wanted to prove that the concept of transcendence exists in maou gakuin, to increase the possibility of the possible Downgrade.

If that doesn't lower the sea of silver, does my interpretation at least increase the possibility of the sea of silver 1-B?

Also has this phrase that is interesting: "「あ、ありえんっ! そんなことはっ! 浅層世界の住人如き、船体に傷一つつけることができんはずだぞっ!!」"

What is translated into this: "Oh, that's right! That's right! Like the inhabitants of the shallow world, you shouldn't be able to hurt the hull!"

Maybe you have seen that I had posted this discussion before, I didn't know I couldn't because I'm new to the site, if you saw this you also noticed that they talked about the fact that "dimension" has more than one meaning, and that I don't I can disagree because it's a fact, but also to know which of the meanings it has when talking about "dimension" and the context. In the sentence it says:

"In this little world. Which exists deeper than your little world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, endurance, magic power, everything."

According to the context I would already exclude most of the meanings of "dimension".

My interpretation is as follows: When he says that the world existed more deeply than the world in which Anos lives, he is clearly talking about the fact that the world is in a higher layer, consequently existing more deeply than the world in which Anos lives.

And about him saying that everything is in another dimension, in my interpretation he is clearly talking about a higher dimension, the fact that he mentions that things like "strength, speed, endurance, magic power, etc" are in another dimension would also rule out several meanings of the word "dimension", and the fact that he says that everything is in another dimension from my point of view clearly speaks of a higher dimension, as it would make no sense to say that all this is in another dimension if it was also 4D like the world of Anos.

And taking into account that the worlds already layer 0 need to evolve to be able to perceive the existence of worlds in layer 1 it sounds like a transcendence to me, and this is because the world needs to go through an evolutionary process to be able to perceive the existence of beings from a layer superior sounds to me like a world needing to transcend in order to perceive the existence of higher dimensional beings and worlds.

And if we take into account the discussions above, more precisely the one that states that there are countless or even infinite sanctuaries of infinite size, the militia world would be a Mult hirearchy and probably Mult+.
Sorry this is just a normal draft no scans. I was really busy IRL so took some free time to make it. So if any grammatical mistakes in there just ignore i am not fluent in English. Also if there is any mistakes in my explanations please do state it.

Bubble world:

Order and Gods:
  1. Order refers to laws and concepts which makes up the reality of the world as per both keywords and Novels.
  2. Bubble world is already stated to be infinite in size.
  3. Gods make up the reality of the bubble world and they are stated to be higher beings. Even heavenly Father God explains clearly that everything in the world depends on order and those are embodied in different Gods. I would say Gods are a 4D existence because they control the laws and concepts of the whole universe and they are the one who controls the fate of mortals. They already showed enough superiority over mortals to consider them as higher dimensional existence. Also Gods exist in a separate dimension which is inaccessible by Mortals and that's called Azure sky of gods.
  4. Also I know some people would bring up an almost infinite sky thing. But Gods exist in a different realm in the Azure sky of gods and that almost infinite sky from the mortal world connects to black sky and it stretches onto infinity.
Azure sky of gods:
  1. We know the Future world and the Past world both had different space time and timeline from the Militia world. Also time God realm also stated to be isolated from mortal world but we even saw time god using time manipulation in his realm. It's safe to assume all Gods has different space time in their realms. NAFTA is called the future world as it's another world in the form of the real world. Also the realms are stated to be infinite in size. Hence we should consider those realms are universal in size.
  2. Azure sky has countless realms. Also the azure sky is stated to be stretching to infinity. Hence we can safely assume there are infinite realms or you can say the azure sky can contain infinite realms.
Silver Sea:
  1. Silver Sea is inaccessible to Bubble world
  2. Silver Sea has two different bubbles. Normal bubbles and Silver bubbles.
  3. Silver bubbles are evolved Bubbles and able to perceive the silver sea where Normal bubbles aren't evolved enough to perceive the existence of the outside world.
  4. I will call the existence of the outside world as Transcendency.
Why perceiving the outside world/silver sea is Transcendency.
  1. To perceive the outside world, the bubble world needs to give birth to Conformists. He is called as the pure consciousness of the world and he is also stated to be the end of life. I know I don't have to explain what Transcendency means and still I am gonna explain here that Transcend means breaking through limits. So technically Conformist reaches the end and transcends it in the form of the Evolution process.
  2. Also in the LN volume 11 keywords it's stated to be in Silver Sea worlds exist in an Hierarchy. From WN we know they exist in layered Hierarchy. Also LN keywords states the deeper the world the stronger the order.
  3. So how much is stronger? Let's see what we got in WN. We can clearly say the difference between layers realities are dimensional differences. As even breathing air would be problematic for shallow layer inhabitants. Also 3D objects can't be destroyed by 4D structure destroying power.
  4. Also as i already explained we should consider evolution as Transcendency. Bubble worlds exist in zero layer and when they evolve(Transcends) they would enter layer 1 and be able to Perceive outside world.
  5. So technically layer zero and layer 1 should have dimensional differences by the evolutionary process and for LN statements for worlds existing in Hierarchy can be considered as each layer difference is the same.
Power difference ( i am kinda tired i will try to look for scans later)

Anos and others from the militia world needed to adjust to deeper layers to harm deeper layers inhabitants on every occasion.
  1. Balszbed statement and feats for dimensions difference
  2. Anos vs Roncruz
  3. Shin couldn't harm balandis world people ( I mean in the beginning before adjusting)
  4. Anos couldn't damage Yzark root before adjusting
  5. Anos couldn't harm Gege before adjusting
  6. Many more for now i am stopping here.
Laws and Concepts of deeper layers can't be used by shallow layers unless they use reverse formulas but shallow layer laws and Concepts can't be affected in deeper layers.

Each world is inaccessible and anyone who wants to get out of the world needs Ship made by Cheap God.

Reality fiction difference:
  1. Head states can use universes as shogi pieces ( it's clearly mentioned anos existence itself can destroy the bubble world)
  2. Magic bullet world uses worlds as magic bullets and it even collected many worlds and did experiments on it.
Some other stuff;
  1. Unlike other worlds, the militia world evolved in a different manner and its order is too different from others.
  2. Also Militia world characters are able to use their powers in deeper layers because they can adapt to deeper layers.
  3. There is similarities in birth of cheap god and evolution of bubbles
Conformist is created by All gods of the world and he surpasses the power of all Gods. Likewise Deeper layers bubbles has higher realities than shallow layers and Shallow layer all bubbles influence the every deeper layers bubbles. It can be argued that the deeper layers world is infinitely above shallow layer bubbles.

Per wiki explanation page. Being infinitely stronger than others also can be scaled to higher dimensions. Unless bs arguments pops up
Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status. An example of this being verses such as Umineko no Naku Koro ni. However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparision to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case.

Explaination is from wiki page only so we can argue for layers being infinitely stronger than one another to prove dimensionality
We both seems to have same thought.

It's good too see someone having same logical explanation like me.

Yeah layer zero needs to evolve ( Transcend) to perceive and move to layer 1.

Worlds are in Hierarchy so every layers difference should be same.

Last edited:
We both seems to have same thought.

It's good too see someone having same logical explanation like me.

Yeah layer zero needs to evolve ( Transcend) to perceive and move to layer 1.

Worlds are in Hierarchy so every layers difference should be same.
I thought logically so when I started to understand the sea of silver, I started trying to look for logical explanations and so on, and thanks to you I got some good information that increases the probability that each layer is a higher dimension.

It's really nice for me too to meet someone who has the same point of view as I do.

I thought logically so when I started to understand the sea of silver, I started trying to look for logical explanations and so on, and thanks to you I got some good information that increases the probability that each layer is a higher dimension.

It's really nice for me too to meet someone who has the same point of view as I do.
Yeah. It's just stupid to say each layers are just stronger.

Also check this out. Conformist are end of life in the world. To perceive outside world they need to further evolve than that and world chief god should be born.

We know going beyond set limits is Transcendency

These sea bubbles, which will disappear if left unchecked, are therefore called bubbles.
Many bubbles appear again, building a bubble world.
However, not all bubbles disappear. Those bubbles that are lucky enough to survive are undergoing some changes within themselves.
Ottorloo writes, "The Birth of the Conformist."
There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They possess the seed of the world will, which is to guide the world in a single direction. The seed of the world-will is invisible and has no clear consciousness. The Divine Peoples act accordingly, each in their own vague way, trying to bring the world into proper order. In most cases, they fail, but in those bubbles blessed with the blessings of the silver waters of the Holy Sea, conformists are born.
In the world of Militia, the wheel of Eques was the seed of the world's will.
The conformist is the end of the evolution of life. They combine magic and strength, power over the gods, and the ability to lead the world in a better direction. As the number of conformists continues to grow, more changes will be brought to the small world. The birth of the World Lord God.
Ottorloo continues his explanation without hesitation.
The presence of conformists strengthens the fire and dew of the world and brings a powerful force to the order. One of the seeds of the world-will of the divine race will sprout and give birth to a being that can be called the will of the world, the World Lord God.
This is somewhat different from the Militia world.
Graham's experiment was to gather the scattered seeds of world will and forcibly combine them into a single entity to see if it would have a will of its own.
In fact, it turned into a collective god of gears called Eques.

Some scans from Magic Bullet World Arc to show that Magic bullet were using Small worlds for bullets

"You are an inhabitant of the bubble world, so it is understandable that you are puzzled. Outside the world where you lived, there is an endless sea. That is the Silver Water Sacred Sea. And there are many and countless small worlds."

When Elenesia looked in doubt, Audus continued:
"The power of creation is not enough for Teruneth, the creator god of our magical world. Originally, the power of creation is weak in this world. It would be more correct to say that there is no room for growth. It may be better than what you have now, but its power has reached its upper limit. Even if we repeat the process of destruction and rebirth, we will never reach the expected level. The most efficient way is to bring it in from the outside."
A tail of Odus moves, pointing to a blue crystal.
"Take a look. You, the Creator God, will know what it is.''
Elenesia gazes intently into the depths of the crystal.
"...the world created by the Creator. It is a very small world with 10,000 roots. In your words, it's a little silver bubble. However, if this is created outside the original world, God of creation will not be able to do so. Maybe they're "cutting off" the root."
Odus nodded gratified at the answer.
"In our world we use it for a bullet,"
For a moment, Elenesia frowns.
The mere thought of shooting the world as a bullet is frightening to her.
That's it.
"Sinead: "Silver Destruction Magic". A magic bullet that uses a small world as a bullet and shoots out a small world. I'm currently in the middle of a magic experiment, but I can't make a small silver bubble that can be shot."
With a stern look, Elenesia asked.
"... ... to make me create it?"

"The succession is complete. From now on, this world of magic bullets has changed its name to Elenesia. Kisama will take its place. Like Ternes, you will create small silver bubble until you perish."

"If you doesn't make a small silver bubble, it's a real silver bubble captured by the magic bullet world that will be a bullet."
Elenesia makes eyes round.
The tail of the Shinmasha (God archur) wriggles and draws a magic circle.
The images of Deneb, a volcanic fortress, and the soldiers stationed there are reflected. The lives of the residents of the world of magic bullet are reflected in countless "remote vision" one after another. Rimneto
"Wait for 100 days. See this magic bullet world. People who are robbed of silver bubbles and live as inhabitants of the magic bullet world. You cannot turn them into bullets. That's why I chose it from among many bubble worlds."
Then, Odus, the divine magic archer , shifted from the spot.
Left alone, Elenesia looks around the room.
I thought of how I could get away, but the set of barriers was so strong that I could not lift a finger outside of them.
Yes. Even if she could be released, her life span wouldn't be long. Where shall we perish?
Then, She will be born anew from the dew of the fire in the world of magic bullets.
She immediately understood that there was no escape.
The only thing that Limneto Elenesia could do was to see the world of magic bullets from the remote perspective left there.
In the countless world where silver bubbles were deprived and colonized, people were living in the same way as in the worlds she had created in the past..
If Elenesia doesn't create a small silver bubble, they become bullets and die.
However, if Elenesia creates a small silver bubble, its root will be destroyed, and one day the world will be shot.

You are important to the world of magic bullets. The silver destruction magic "Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid" cannot be launched unless the Creator God creates a small silver bubble. They are compelled to take risks to get you back."

Some scans from Magic Bullet World Arc to show that Magic bullet were using Small worlds for bullets

"You are an inhabitant of the bubble world, so it is understandable that you are puzzled. Outside the world where you lived, there is an endless sea. That is the Silver Water Sacred Sea. And there are many and countless small worlds."

When Elenesia looked in doubt, Audus continued:
"The power of creation is not enough for Teruneth, the creator god of our magical world. Originally, the power of creation is weak in this world. It would be more correct to say that there is no room for growth. It may be better than what you have now, but its power has reached its upper limit. Even if we repeat the process of destruction and rebirth, we will never reach the expected level. The most efficient way is to bring it in from the outside."
A tail of Odus moves, pointing to a blue crystal.
"Take a look. You, the Creator God, will know what it is.''
Elenesia gazes intently into the depths of the crystal.
"...the world created by the Creator. It is a very small world with 10,000 roots. In your words, it's a little silver bubble. However, if this is created outside the original world, God of creation will not be able to do so. Maybe they're "cutting off" the root."
Odus nodded gratified at the answer.
"In our world we use it for a bullet,"
For a moment, Elenesia frowns.
The mere thought of shooting the world as a bullet is frightening to her.
That's it.
"Sinead: "Silver Destruction Magic". A magic bullet that uses a small world as a bullet and shoots out a small world. I'm currently in the middle of a magic experiment, but I can't make a small silver bubble that can be shot."
With a stern look, Elenesia asked.
"... ... to make me create it?"

"The succession is complete. From now on, this world of magic bullets has changed its name to Elenesia. Kisama will take its place. Like Ternes, you will create small silver bubble until you perish."

"If you doesn't make a small silver bubble, it's a real silver bubble captured by the magic bullet world that will be a bullet."
Elenesia makes eyes round.
The tail of the Shinmasha (God archur) wriggles and draws a magic circle.
The images of Deneb, a volcanic fortress, and the soldiers stationed there are reflected. The lives of the residents of the world of magic bullet are reflected in countless "remote vision" one after another. Rimneto
"Wait for 100 days. See this magic bullet world. People who are robbed of silver bubbles and live as inhabitants of the magic bullet world. You cannot turn them into bullets. That's why I chose it from among many bubble worlds."
Then, Odus, the divine magic archer , shifted from the spot.
Left alone, Elenesia looks around the room.
I thought of how I could get away, but the set of barriers was so strong that I could not lift a finger outside of them.
Yes. Even if she could be released, her life span wouldn't be long. Where shall we perish?
Then, She will be born anew from the dew of the fire in the world of magic bullets.
She immediately understood that there was no escape.
The only thing that Limneto Elenesia could do was to see the world of magic bullets from the remote perspective left there.
In the countless world where silver bubbles were deprived and colonized, people were living in the same way as in the worlds she had created in the past..
If Elenesia doesn't create a small silver bubble, they become bullets and die.
However, if Elenesia creates a small silver bubble, its root will be destroyed, and one day the world will be shot.

You are important to the world of magic bullets. The silver destruction magic "Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid" cannot be launched unless the Creator God creates a small silver bubble. They are compelled to take risks to get you back."
Possibly it's kinda referrces Magic bullet world already has taken countless small worlds and experimented on it.

We should use this in future upgrade to argue laws and concepts things difference between layers

In the world of Militia, no matter how hard you look at the magic laws of other worlds, you can't see them. It is too much of a coincidence that the magic formula is constructed in the dark and it happens to be a deep magic that incorporates a retroactive magic formula.

It's like asking someone to solve a mathematical equation when they can't even read the numbers. It is needless to say that the probability of a coincidental match is close to zero.

Did anyone tried to translate this almost infinite sky with other translator.

"The farther away from this earth, the longer the black sword is stretched, and the closer it is to nothing. It is an almost infinite sky, where the divine world is."

Deep L states in the nearly infinite sky. You can say in the near of infinite sky divine realm exist.

"The farther one moves away from this earth, the more the black sky is stretched out, and the closer it gets to nothingness. It is here, in the nearly infinite sky, that the divine world is located."

This clearly states infinite sky

"The farther away from the earth, the more the azure will stretch out, the closer to nothing. It's an infinite sky, the divine world is here."

This states endless sky.

"The farther away from this earth, the farther the vault is stretched and the closer it is to nothing. It's an endless sky, and here's where the God world lies."

I think almost infinite sky doesn't make sense. As worlds are infinite

Did anyone tried to translate this almost infinite sky with other translator.

"The farther away from this earth, the longer the black sword is stretched, and the closer it is to nothing. It is an almost infinite sky, where the divine world is."

Deep L states in the nearly infinite sky. You can say in the near of infinite sky divine realm exist.

"The farther one moves away from this earth, the more the black sky is stretched out, and the closer it gets to nothingness. It is here, in the nearly infinite sky, that the divine world is located."

This clearly states infinite sky

"The farther away from the earth, the more the azure will stretch out, the closer to nothing. It's an infinite sky, the divine world is here."

This states endless sky.

"The farther away from this earth, the farther the vault is stretched and the closer it is to nothing. It's an endless sky, and here's where the God world lies."

I think almost infinite sky doesn't make sense. As worlds are infinite
Or this simply contradicts itself (the world being infinite in size that is).

Or this simply contradicts itself (the world being infinite in size that is).
Nah Black sky which is god's resides is infinite. But mortal realm is different. From Google translator it's almost infinite sky. But other translator states it's an infinite or endless sky. Also DeepL states divine realm exist nearly infinite sky.

それは無限に近い空、神界があるのはここ

無限 - mugen - Translations: infinity; infinite; limitless.
近い - chikai - Translations: near; close; short (distance) / almost the same; close to; nearly.

無限に近い - mugen ni chikai - Translations: near/almost infinite.

That statement definitely says that some sort of sky (空) is near/almost infinite IMO, but it doesn't actually specify if it refers to the black sky or the azure sky as far as I know, so it could possibly be referring to the azure sky. Therefore that statement could potentially also be translated to something as follows:

"...It is here, in that almost infinite sky (referring to the azure sky), where the divine realms (divine domains of the gods like the land of traces, etc.) are located."

In any case, I've asked someone who knows Japanese much better than I do (who also translated 無限に近い as "almost infinite") for their opinion on this, because it's ofc possible that I'm completely wrong on this.

**The person I asked said that "divine realm" in this statement almost definitely refers to the azure sky, so my suggested alternate translation is incorrect and shouldn't be used.

Last edited:
近い - chikai - Translations: near; close; short (distance) / almost the same; close to; nearly.

That statement definitely says that some sort of sky (空) is near/almost infinite IMO, but it doesn't actually specify if it refers to the black sky or the azure sky as far as I know, so it could possibly be referring to the azure sky. Therefore that statement could potentially also be translated to something as follows:

"...It is here, in that almost infinite sky (referring to the azure sky), where the divine realms (divine domains of the gods like the land of traces, etc.) are located."

In any case, I've asked someone who knows Japanese much better than I do (who also translated 無限に近い as "almost infinite") for their opinion on this, because it's ofc possible that I'm completely wrong on this.
So only choice is waiting for Official translation

TBH, i'm not sure if 1-B can even be accepted, of course, I would prefer the possible future CRT to focus more on the issue of what tier the universes can be treated as, whether 2-C, 2-B or even 2-A, then the possibility that the SS can be treated as Low 1-C to play it safe and then 1-B if we are very lucky.

Yeah. It's just stupid to say each layers are just stronger.

Also check this out. Conformist are end of life in the world. To perceive outside world they need to further evolve than that and world chief god should be born.

We know going beyond set limits is Transcendency

These sea bubbles, which will disappear if left unchecked, are therefore called bubbles.
Many bubbles appear again, building a bubble world.
However, not all bubbles disappear. Those bubbles that are lucky enough to survive are undergoing some changes within themselves.
Ottorloo writes, "The Birth of the Conformist."
There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They possess the seed of the world will, which is to guide the world in a single direction. The seed of the world-will is invisible and has no clear consciousness. The Divine Peoples act accordingly, each in their own vague way, trying to bring the world into proper order. In most cases, they fail, but in those bubbles blessed with the blessings of the silver waters of the Holy Sea, conformists are born.
In the world of Militia, the wheel of Eques was the seed of the world's will.
The conformist is the end of the evolution of life. They combine magic and strength, power over the gods, and the ability to lead the world in a better direction. As the number of conformists continues to grow, more changes will be brought to the small world. The birth of the World Lord God.
Ottorloo continues his explanation without hesitation.
The presence of conformists strengthens the fire and dew of the world and brings a powerful force to the order. One of the seeds of the world-will of the divine race will sprout and give birth to a being that can be called the will of the world, the World Lord God.
This is somewhat different from the Militia world.
Graham's experiment was to gather the scattered seeds of world will and forcibly combine them into a single entity to see if it would have a will of its own.
In fact, it turned into a collective god of gears called Eques.
I hope people understand this and get layers are Transcended. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to not understand the logic. But MG got many haters. So I am not accepting much. Atleast i hope possibly 1B stuff is accepted.

Anyway I will argue for atleast 5D Silver Sea. Saying Silver Sea is just multi+ is hella downplay

I don't know if my opinion is very valid here, but I believe that this was not simply a translation error, I believe that even the people of the own language were confused with what the author meant in this part, especially if we take into account that the author himself in his post said that people were asking this question a lot before he posted explaining that worlds have infinite size.

I don't know if my opinion is very valid here, but I believe that this was not simply a translation error, I believe that even the people of the own language were confused with what the author meant in this part, especially if we take into account that the author himself in his post said that people were asking this question a lot before he posted explaining that worlds have infinite size.
Also i don't think any author would downplay his own verse by making almost Infinite sky or something.

Beside MG author pattern is putting infinite inside infinity. Well i am kinda not sure about author explanation if that's orginal or not. But if we just take it for reference each layers and each realms and worlds being infinite then i am pretty sure the mortal world is infinite in size.

There are different ways we can scale Silver Sea.

1. Zero layer worlds/bubbles are 4D and Layer 1 to 20 are 5D and 20+ layers are 6D and so on.
  2. Zero layer is 4D. From LN we know world's exist in Hierarchy. Zero layer bubbles should evolve beyond their set limit (transcend) to become a silver bubble. So layer 1 is 5D. And as for worlds existing in Hierarchy we can conclude each layer difference is same as between layer zero and layer 1.

1. Zero layer worlds/bubbles are 4D and Layer 1 to 20 are 5D and 20+ layers are 6D and so on.
  2. Zero layer is 4D. From LN we know world's exist in Hierarchy. Zero layer bubbles should evolve beyond their set limit (transcend) to become a silver bubble. So layer 1 is 5D. And as for worlds existing in Hierarchy we can conclude each layer difference is same as between layer zero and layer 1.
Well I believe Silver Sea is is timeless. Pablohetaro only knows the time period of Silver Sea getting discovered. Silver is only a Area which has worlds in layers of hierarchy. Also possibly a Outerversal construct(it's a stretch why not). I mean it's an outerversal construct which holds layers of hierarchy of bubbles instead of Dimensionality Hierarchy. More of an Hierarchy of realities.

Note: This is only a one of the theories/possibilities

Last edited:

Regarding the first interpretation, why single dimensional transcendence came only after 20 layers?

Oh, ok then.
Actually. Both interpretation has valid points. When Anos and Others fought Balandis world its shallow layer world if i am correct and they had same problem as they were fighting in Seventh Elensia.

So choosing between both interpretation is hard. I hope in next volume of LN we get better explanation.

Also Zero layer is technically releases endless supply of magical power and laws and concepts to absorbed by deeper layers. As if a bubble gets destroyed in zero layer then a new one would replace it.

Also there is an statement that shallow layer concepts won't work on deeper layers because of order (reality) of layers difference.

Btw we can use 99th layer World as an example for layers being inaccessible.

No one went to the 99th layer and only rumours are there for Abyssal world.

If layers weren't inaccessible then anyone from Shallow layer could have easily gone with the help of ships and took a view of that world.

So logical reasoning is bubble needs to evolve to get access to next layers in deep.

Yea is just some little explanation about order (but i think it is very important)

秩序と秩序は互いに密接に絡み合っている。
創造がなければ破壊がないように、生誕がなければ堕胎もない。
すべての秩序は言わば、世界を循環させるためのものだ。
Order and order are inextricably intertwined with each other.
 Just as there is no destruction without creation, there is no abortion without birth.
 All order, so to speak, is meant to keep the world in circulation.

「生誕神ウェンゼルが顕現しているとき、堕胎神アンデルクは存在することができない。同様に堕胎神アンデルクが顕現していれば、生誕神ウェンゼルは存在できぬといったところか?」
肯定するように、ウェンゼルはうなずいた。
「わたくしたちは、神々の蒼穹においても、特別な理を持つ神。表裏一体の秩序、決して互いに向き合うことのない、背表背裏はいひょうはいりの姉妹神です」
コインの表と裏のようなものか。
両方が同時に出ることは決してありえぬ。
"When Wenzel, the god of birth, is manifest, Andelk, the god of abortion, cannot exist. Likewise, when Andelk, the God of Abortion, is manifested, Wenzel, the God of Birth, cannot exist?"
 As if in affirmation, Wenzel nodded.
"We are gods with a special reason even in the azure skies of the gods. We are sister deities of two sides of the same order, never facing each other."
 Are they like the two sides of a coin?
 You can never be both at the same time.
「なぜ話さなかった、と訊くのは愚問か。表裏一体の秩序ならば、アンデルクが滅びれば、お前もまた滅びるのだろう。その猶予が一日というわけだ」
"Is it foolish to ask why I did not tell you? If the two orders are inextricably linked, if the Andelk fall, you will fall too. And you have only one day to do so."

So order and order is inextricably interwined and linked, it is for the circulation of the world. It is two side of the same coin, like order of creation-destruction and order of birth-abortion

So order and order is make the duality system, not just duality but conceptual duality because order is concept

I think is character is stated to be unbound by order it also means unbound by duality system (transduality 👀)

Yea is just some little explanation about order (but i think it is very important)

秩序と秩序は互いに密接に絡み合っている。
 Just as there is no destruction without creation, there is no abortion without birth.

「生誕神ウェンゼルが顕現しているとき、堕胎神アンデルクは存在することができない。同様に堕胎神アンデルクが顕現していれば、生誕神ウェンゼルは存在できぬといったところか?」
肯定するように、ウェンゼルはうなずいた。
コインの表と裏のようなものか。
両方が同時に出ることは決してありえぬ。
"When Wenzel, the god of birth, is manifest, Andelk, the god of abortion, cannot exist. Likewise, when Andelk, the God of Abortion, is manifested, Wenzel, the God of Birth, cannot exist?"
"We are gods with a special reason even in the azure skies of the gods. We are sister deities of two sides of the same order, never facing each other."
"Is it foolish to ask why I did not tell you? If the two orders are inextricably linked, if the Andelk fall, you will fall too. And you have only one day to do so."

So order and order is inextricably interwined and linked, it is for the circulation of the world. It is two side of the same coin, like order of creation-destruction and order of birth-abortion

So order and order is make the duality system, not just duality but conceptual duality because order is concept

I think is character is stated to be unbound by order it also means unbound by duality system (transduality 👀)
You know I always wondered something. Creative God borns in White void. Then she creates the world 4 gods of juri are born then they create other orders. It's like each reality in the bubble world is born from order of orders. A god giving rise to other gods.

秩序と秩序は互いに密接に絡み合っている。

肯定するように、ウェンゼルはうなずいた。
コインの表と裏のようなものか。
両方が同時に出ることは決してありえぬ。

• Type 2 (False General Transduality): Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality. Any non 1-A (Outerverse level) characters who transcend duality at a basic level would also qualify for this level, as space and time can be thought of as dual concepts, as well as existing within/outside spatio-temporal dimensionality.
  • Type 3 (True General Transduality): A state of being which is qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of binary logic or duality at any level, including the conceptual, standing beyond the scope of all dual systems and concepts regardless of how complex they are. Such characters typically exist as contradictions within the context of their setting, and abide to dialetheic systems of logic, or are portrayed as existing within a state of single, indivisible wholeness bereft of any separation. As space and time themselves can be considered a duality, as well as the distinction between being within/outside spatio-temporal dimensionality’s limitations, this type is reserved for 1-A characters and up.

I think it can be considered as type 2 probably

The statement was made in layer 20 but the difference still applies to every layer.

So my second interpretation makes more sense?

Back