• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

But he's clearly not wanking.
OwEcWfr.png

:worried~1:

idk if you guys discussed it but

this scan Implies the existence of a higher time to record the destruction of a timeline

but the issue is that its not a complete one due to only containing the past
afaik the past of a timeline can be finite which might disqualify them for a low 2-C rating when separated since the infinite size of a timeline is more so achieved with the future being infinitely expanding towards it
and since Anos tested that it indeed have limits so there is that.
a shame could have been a hypertimeline argument

this scan Implies the existence of a higher time to record the destruction of a timeline

afaik the past of a timeline can be finite which might disqualify them for a low 2-C rating when separated since the infinite size of a timeline is more so achieved with the future being infinitely expanding towards it

Naw there's actually a hypertimeline argument or not really (4D space+ 1D time axis) that can be made but I've removed it for now, as for the other issue, I already mentioned it in the thread

You know, I'm tired of discussing "hyper-timeline" bullshit. But thanks to Tatsumi for not dragging me into this discussion, rightly or wrongly.

Hyper-timeline is easy to comprehend
so does hyperspace

just turn them into variables
It is easy but after the new things that have been done it has become difficult to gain it and someone are trying to distort the hyper timeline. Believe me, I've come across a lot of ridiculous hypertimeline arguments.

Thankfully I left out hyper-timeline, hyperspace arguments then though if don't do it later other wankers will
I didn't see many discussions of hyperspace. They were always in 3D, an other nonsense.
Bruh, for some reason i thought this was the CRT, i was about to nuke you guys comments for derailing.
:anoskek:
I've seen you a little too aggressive, man. Have a cup of coffee and be relax.

Why has no one ever made a page about "Sources"? A complete explanation of how they work would be interesting. The sources are something complex enough to have a separate blog about it than to be combined into a cosmology page.
I even started one but I was too lazy to finish it.

If you are going to make a CRT for this to be added, take advantage and make a request for the font to be CM1 (that damn downgrade was a bad joke), just adding that the font is capable of existing without body, mind and soul.
You can simply add that the source forms the body, mind and soul, which already proves that it exists without all of them, or of Anos using his magic with just the source.

If you are going to make a CRT for this to be added, take advantage and make a request for the font to be CM1 (that damn downgrade was a bad joke), just adding that the font is capable of existing without body, mind and soul.
You can simply add that the source forms the body, mind and soul, which already proves that it exists without all of them, or of Anos using his magic with just the source.
Maou Gakuin is no longer my priority, I no longer intend to make CRT's of the work, I'm just giving an idea

Just create a scaling note/chain tabber on the verse page, also add multipliers and link the CRT where it was accepted.
I'd do it but I'm banned from editing on fandom rn
It's better to move it to a blog than just adding to verse page. It would look like a mess with lot of Yappin. Keeping the verse page simple is better.

Back