• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I saw people saying that he fought Noah using the chaotic eyes and just called them "interesting".
That's not Noah. That's Anos. Anos even admits he is less skilled compared to Zinnia. Zinnia is just lived upto his hype. Dude is too old so he is around his dying age.

stolen joke
5339eb6dc6251544f34876c6f3200496.webp

I wonder how someone so strong can still die of old age and not come back to life using ingall. I also learned that Zinnia is stopping the growth of the Silver Sea, is it true?

I wonder how someone so strong can still die of old age and not come back to life using ingall. I also learned that Zinnia is stopping the growth of the Silver Sea, is it true?
He is stopping the vertex not growth
Also how does ingal helps an aging? It's just instant resurrection. Reincarnation concepts doesn't exists in the Silver sea

Technically over 700 million+ if you consider militia world timeline. Shu better give us an explanation about this
Oh lol.
Btw I think it's gonna be time travel bullshit might occur because of Abyss and Zinnia might have seen something.

Also if I remember correctly there was a voice called out Noah when he tried to jump into Abyss.

I understood.Anos body is apparently better then, as it can withstand billions of years.
Its not a problem with his body I think (it might be). His source may have reached the end of its life like Ron Clus for doing something as outrageous as holding back the vortex

can you send it? I don't recall that
I might have to search entire vol 15 for it lol
but I do remember reading it

but there are indication is other volumes also

In the Silver Water Holy Sea, 14,000 years ago.

Still before the birth of the creator god Militia, the name of its bubble world is Elenesia.

In other words, there is a discrepancy in time between the Silver Sea and that small world.

From the perspective of the Militia world, it was more than 700 million years ago.

I might have to search entire vol 15 for it lol
but I do remember reading it

but there are indication is other volumes also

In the Silver Water Holy Sea, 14,000 years ago.

Still before the birth of the creator god Militia, the name of its bubble world is Elenesia.

In other words, there is a discrepancy in time between the Silver Sea and that small world.

From the perspective of the Militia world, it was more than 700 million years ago.
I'm familiar with that one but nothing confirmed it's because it was a bubble world

Regarding Zinnia I think he is definitely Millions of years old. Godless continent few of the fodders are already 17K years old and we don't get any statement for them being older.

Back