• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Sqanskrit Wank for Maou Gakuin when?
Screenshot_2024-06-27-18-50-34-18-1.jpg

So LOT 2A?

The downgrade was traces as infinite. Not the books.

And with 1 book(Vol 8) you can see the timeline.
I guess. Volume 10 does states a single Book had enough power to swallow a divine realm.
The book of footprints turned over on its own, and the entire deep dense forest was covered in snow-white light. Golroana and Dilfred found themselves in a white-white, completely new world; a place in which there was nothing. The divine eyes of the god of the deepening widened. The two of them, forming a circle, were surrounded by many believers.

“...Have you swallowed up... the deep, dense forest?..” asked Dilfred.

- No, this is a world without breaks. The dragon god only devoured our hearts and created a place for dialogue. This is the new “Bahelom”.

Golroana rose and stood in front of Dilfred. His life was almost over, but his heart was not dead.

“There are no boundaries between us here.” This is a place for dialogue with free hearts that have cast aside all domination and what is entrusted to them from above,” Golroana extended his fingers to Dilfred. “Bare your heart and free yourself from the false Lord Equis,” his thin fingers touched Diflred. – Do you desire conflicts, god of deepening

I guess. Volume 10 does states a single Book had enough power to swallow a divine realm.
The book of footprints turned over on its own, and the entire deep dense forest was covered in snow-white light. Golroana and Dilfred found themselves in a white-white, completely new world; a place in which there was nothing. The divine eyes of the god of the deepening widened. The two of them, forming a circle, were surrounded by many believers.

“...Have you swallowed up... the deep, dense forest?..” asked Dilfred.

- No, this is a world without breaks. The dragon god only devoured our hearts and created a place for dialogue. This is the new “Bahelom”.

Golroana rose and stood in front of Dilfred. His life was almost over, but his heart was not dead.

“There are no boundaries between us here.” This is a place for dialogue with free hearts that have cast aside all domination and what is entrusted to them from above,” Golroana extended his fingers to Dilfred. “Bare your heart and free yourself from the false Lord Equis,” his thin fingers touched Diflred. – Do you desire conflicts, god of deepening
Doesn't count, it even said it didn't swallow the deep dense forest too not to mention the fundamental law garden is said to surpass all other domains in size too

Smth like C1 make rules or a process to CM3 but there are cases that CM3 leaves that process.
Question: A Concept Type 3 can escape from influence of a Concept Type 1? 🤔 Or it must be a C1 too?
I think you mean this or something like that.
"So that was why she had visited me in her magic body. "Misfit Anos Voldigoad, you are an existence disconnected from order. I will now give you my judgment: you are the true almighty one, the one worthy of becoming the agent of the gods."
In this case and similar cases, if a concept has qualities/features except being just a concept and it is implied that these features enable it to escape/be independent from the rules of type 1 concepts, this does not mean that the concept in question has to be on par with type 1 concepts. But the fact that a concept Y, which is bound by the rules established by a type 1 concept X, can deviate from these rules in a way that implies that it is abstract on the same level as Y just by being a concept, may should be evidence that Y is a type 1 concept like X.

For example: If a concept of life that depends on a reality governed by a type 1 concept of the universe (i.e. that takes the objects of the concept of the universe as objects) is said to be independent of the order/rules of the concept of the universe and can excape them, this would should be evidence that the concept of life is a type 1 concept.

(But I could be wrong, I've come across many things on this wiki about the nature of concepts types that I thought were complete nonsense but were accepted as standard by knowledgeable staff)

Ok.

Now my doubt is how is possible Sources (not Voldigoad and not leaving via Chief Gods ship) can leave bubble world to a deeper world.

I haven't read Silver Sea arcs but I know a soldier from Vol 8 became a mortal from a deeper world(leaving de circle of reincarnation). Maybe the flow of fire dew?🤔

Last edited:
Ok.

Now my doubt is how is possible Sources (not Voldigoad and not leaving via Chief Gods ship) can leave bubble world to a deeper world.

I haven't read Silver Sea arcs but I know a soldier from Vol 8 became a mortal from a deeper world(leaving de circle of reincarnation). Maybe the flow of fire dew?🤔
after someone dies they return to being a fire dew , since fire dew leaks from bubble world , faris ended in 21 layer world cause of the leaked fire dew.
otherwise normally fire dew will just go to the cycle of reincarnation in the same world

Back