• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Why did the supporters/neutral/opponents got revmoed?
:worried~1:

I asked ChatGPT to form a description based on this text
"It's chaotic destruction. The power of these magic eyes is the essence of destruction, but it's extremely chaotic. No matter how much I look into it, I can't even see the bottom. Even if I wanted to check, if I opened my eyes properly, the world would not endure." (Anos)

A power that destroys even the indestructible.

Even that is merely an after-effect spilling out from the [Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction].

Even if you try to see its true power, merely by opening these magic eyes, the world begins to collapse and become chaotic.

Even he, who was called the Demon King of Tyranny, could not bring himself to check what would happen if he opened his eyes.

Therefore, its power is suppressed to the utmost limit and then released.
and this was its answer.
Title: Apocalypse Unleashed - The Cataclysmic Gaze

In the annals of mystic prowess, there exists a phenomenon so perilous, so cataclysmic, that its very existence defies the boundaries of comprehension. This unparalleled feat, aptly named "Apocalypse Unleashed," centers around the devastating power emanating from the enigmatic [Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction].

The world-shattering potential of these magic eyes transcends the conventional limits of destruction, rendering even the most indestructible forces vulnerable to their chaotic influence. It is a power so profound that attempting to fathom its depths is an endeavor doomed to plunge the observer into the abyss of unrestrained chaos.

Witnesses speak of an uncontrollable and turbulent energy, an essence of destruction that defies any attempt to scrutinize or quantify. Those who dare to gaze upon this phenomenon find themselves confronted with a maelstrom of entropy, an abyss that seems to have no discernible bottom. The very act of attempting to unravel its true power sends ripples through the fabric of reality, threatening to unravel the world itself.

The Demon King of Tyranny, a figure synonymous with dominance and control, recoiled from the prospect of unlocking the full potential of the [Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction]. Even he, in all his tyrannical might, hesitated to open his eyes fully, for fear that the world, in all its fragile coherence, would crumble under the weight of the unleashed chaos.

The true feat lies not merely in the destruction that follows the opening of these magic eyes but in the restraint displayed by those who possess this unfathomable power. To safeguard the very fabric of existence, the wielder suppresses the apocalyptic potential to the utmost limit, only releasing it when the direst circumstances demand an unstoppable force.

"Apocalypse Unleashed" stands as a testament to the delicate balance between power and restraint, a feat that reminds all beings of the fragility inherent in the cosmic tapestry and the unimaginable consequences that await those who dare to peer into the abyss of chaotic destruction.

Could I see any sandboxes for the other characters of the verse? Why only Anos and like two students got pages lol

Screenshot_1193.png

Who cares about mappa slaves, we need maou wank, i/we have to keep triggering the haters.
Only wank I have in my mind is giving Sasha law manipulation resistance for resisting Eugola Time Stop.
Also AP wank to Low 5-B if possible with circular scaling. I will hold this one off until I re read Volume 4.
987710287220195408.webp

Only wank I have in my mind is giving Sasha law manipulation resistance for resisting Eugola Time Stop.
:KaltSip:

She already have it but not in resistance section, but its clear cut resistance as well.
Also AP wank to Low 5-B if possible with circular scaling. I will hold this one off until I re read Volume 4.

That sounds like bs cap.

Back