• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

It’s always the Maou Gakuin threads that this type of drama occurs 🗿🗿🗿
:Yes:

One day we talk about wankers, another about useless MG wankers, another about ass, another about DB fodder, another about Reina and Elde stalking me, another about a random guy making threats against me and accusing me of pedophilia on his server, etc. That's the good thing about being MG wanker.

Edit. Also everyone here is waifu, so that's another good point to join the wanker associations.

Last edited:
:Yes:

One day we talk about wankers, another about useless MG wankers, another about ass, another about DB fodder, another about Reina and Elde stalking me, another about a random guy making threats against me and accusing me of pedophilia on his server, etc. That's the good thing about being MG wanker.
Me stalking you so that Reina won't stalk you wouldn't make me a stalker.

I disagree.

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm a new member here.

I want to ask, why can't I see information Manipulation type 2 and Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 with the spirit source on Anos's profile? I remember the spirit source is made of rumors and knowledge. I'm sure this already meets the requirements for Information Type 2 because the knowledge there is a fundamental existence.

And I remember Anos once manipulated the spirit source owned by Misa and Mother Lay in season 1 episode 7 of the anime.

Back