• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

20231226_113855.jpg

Ages Code First LN illustration​

If we get a cool b&w illustration of Mutoh like this, then this volume would be just chef',s kiss. 🍷

This justification is a bit odd.

They can keep their memories in their concepts, and they can revive themselves using this concept, sure. But are they the concepts themselves? At all times?
They are concepts all the time but Humans & Demons can only exist as abstraction for 3 second & reviving them is 1/1000 less probability of that time passes but Spirit and Gods don't have that limits. So limited AE1 for Humans and Demons.

A question, I had thought Anos's profile was revised so that it'd only be up to where the EN translations of the LN's are at so why does his profile contain his abilities up to his MEOCD even though that hasn't been revealed yet? V5 that just came out about a month in a half ago only introduced his MEOD let alone his MEOCD what's with this?

Untranslated WN/LN feats can be used if they are translated by the official translator team of this wiki, which is what happened.
Oh I see, but it's still weird that they allowed for his abilities from later in the novels to remain on the page yet nerfed him to 2-C and refuse to make any other later character profiles. Not to mention the fact they pick and choose what feats from later arcs to add just puts the profile in a really weird and funky state that's just my opinion though. If you're gonna add later feats I think you should be consistent with it and if not then don't add any and remove any subsequent feats/abilities

Man it's sound so rude and agressive ngl .
? I'm just saying that due to the inconsistency in his profile it'd be hard to argue his actual pl during vs battles, on one end he's low 2-C yet he has feats from the SS arc that would make him higher. I wasn't trying to be aggressive, I was being direct

They are concepts all the time but Humans & Demons can only exist as abstraction for 3 second & reviving them is 1/1000 less probability of that time passes but Spirit and Gods don't have that limits. So limited AE1 for Humans and Demons.
The 3-second-rule was only applied for demons, wasn't it?

"The three-second rule that applied to demonkind wasn’t applicable here.
A demon’s source decayed after death, making it unable to maintain its
original shape as more time passed"

Volume 2 Epilogue. I've only read up to volume 5 though.

"The three-second rule that applied to demonkind wasn’t applicable here.
A demon’s source decayed after death, making it unable to maintain its
original shape as more time passed"

Volume 2 Epilogue. I've only read up to volume 5 though.
Anos was talking Lay's mom who is half spirit. They don't abide by 3s rule.

"The three-second rule that applied to demonkind wasn’t applicable here."

I'm talking about this.
Yeah, because the context here is that she was half-demon and half-spirit. He was trying to say that her demon side's rule didn't apply to her because she was a hybrid. Humans also abide by the same rule. Anos didn't specify that because he was talking about Shiela alone who is hybrid of spirit and demon.

A speculation, I guess? Like, demons abide by that rule, so no reason to exclude humans?
Reincarnation is available for both humans and demons, and except for spirits, both are bound by it. The source will be passed down if someone dies, so it's logical to say humans have the same time limits for resurrection.

There may be some statement for 3s rule but I can't recall it's been a while I read the series.

The source will be passed down if someone dies, so it's logical to say humans have the same time limits for resurrection.
Anos said that the source of demons are dacayed after death though. Not passed down.
There may be some statement for 3s rule but I can't recall it's been a while I read the series.
The one I sent is the only one. Only for volumes 1-5, that is.

Anos said that the source of demons are dacayed after death though. Not passed down.
If Syrica is not used, the memories and information of that person's source will be erased, and only the source will be passed down for reincarnation. Reincarnation occurs in two types: natural and unnatural. In natural reincarnation, characters can't remember who they used to be; only the source will be passed down. On the other hand, in unnatural reincarnation (which involves the use of Syrica), it helps them retain the memories of their previous life.

If Syrica is not used, the memories and information of that person's source will be erased, and only the source will be passed down for reincarnation. Reincarnation occurs in two types: natural and unnatural. In natural reincarnation, characters can't remember who they used to be; only the source will be passed down. On the other hand, in unnatural reincarnation (which involves the use of Syrica), it helps them retain the memories of their previous life.
Um, yeah. But whatever. I guess included humans in the 3s rule does not changed anything anyway.

Back