• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

:quedijo:

What happened to the wank here while my ass was away from here?

I have some questions about the plot manipulation in MGK and Castelvania.
I decided to take a look at the latest Plot Hax thread for MGK and Plot Hax for Castelvania, and realized it's basically the same thing (just changing that one controls destiny with a book and the other the past).

-Both have one of the possible uses;
-Both affect their respective universes through a book;

The real difference between the two, and just the possible uses, while the book of Castelvania affects the future, writing a "horrible end" for the victim, affecting both the book and the Real World, the book of traces MGK's affects the past, altering events from the past, affecting both the book and the Real World. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, in Castelvania's review of Plot Manipulation, the fact that there is already a being that is destiny itself was used as "supporting evidence", and therefore it couldn't just be manipulation of destiny by the book , although in MGK there is a being that controls causality, so by logic, it couldn't just be "manipulating causality with a book" either.

So Plot Manipulation was just rejected out of injustice (literally almost everyone, with the exception of MGK's supporters, were people who constantly disagree with MGK's CRTS)?

The fact that certain people who rejected MGK's CRT accepted Castelvania's Plot Manipulation revision with just a Scan saying that writing in the book also affects the universe, a Scan that apparently makes the book and the universe "equal", and a Scan showing the book affecting reality, it just seems like a hater on MGK 😐

I decided to take a look at the latest Plot Hax thread for MGK and Plot Hax for Castelvania, and realized it's basically the same thing (just changing that one controls destiny with a book and the other the past).

The real difference between the two, and just the possible uses, while the book of Castelvania affects the future, writing a "horrible end" for the victim, affecting both the book and the Real World, the book of traces MGK's affects the past, altering events from the past, affecting both the book and the Real World. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, in Castelvania's review of Plot Manipulation, the fact that there is already a being that is destiny itself was used as "supporting evidence", and therefore it couldn't just be manipulation of destiny by the book , although in MGK there is a being that controls causality, so by logic, it couldn't just be "manipulating causality with a book" either.

So Plot Manipulation was just rejected out of injustice (literally almost everyone, with the exception of MGK's supporters, were people who constantly disagree with MGK's CRTS)?

The fact that certain people who rejected MGK's CRT accepted Castelvania's Plot Manipulation revision with just a Scan saying that writing in the book also affects the universe, a Scan that apparently makes the book and the universe "equal", and a Scan showing the book affecting reality, it just seems like a hater on MGK 😐
:worried~1:
:quedijo~1:
:FrogMmm~1:

Is bro trying to start a war in peaceful days?

Book of traces can change the past? I though it was a book with all data of Miltia world

imma bonk you

When Graham changed that event in vol 8, He change the whole Miltia timeline? I thought it was only the book
Graham changed the event recorded by the book (the past) but it didn't affect the timeline because the Gods keep the past as the past. It's not something that can be changed unless you're a certain weapon named Venuzdonoa (probably Anos Eyes too)

Graham changed the event recorded by the book (the past) but it didn't affect the timeline because the Gods keep the past as the past. It's not something that can be changed unless you're a certain weapon named Venuzdonoa (probably Anos Eyes too)
Well ... Chaotic Eyes stomps order. Maybe it changes the past if is neccesary as a logical contradiction?

Also, Any date about next upgrade? (vol 6) Would be nice to read the future threads of Misfit 🧐

Back