• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

oh yeah they’ll make tier 0, give him resistance negation, resistance to pretty much every power, give him acausality type 5, transduality 3, BDE 2 etc etc

But even if the Chinese can’t beat the Japanese in the strongest verse I’m at least glad that the strongest verses are made by Asians.

well it’s also because I’m Chinese and Asian too. (Though I do feel a little jealous that the Japanese can create more powerful verses than the Chinese)

but I shouldn’t let that get in my way

wait, what's the strongest verse from the wiki?

This is beyond the large cardinal stuff aka it’s peak tier 0 shit.

I think the reason I’m jealous the Japanese get strongest tier 0 is simply because Japanese and Chinese have a history of rivalry.

and wow even surpassing the blue and white verse.

Chinese gotta step it up, gotta learn from this sre so they can surpass it.

Anyway I one day want to see if I can make a successful matchup with SRE

that will cement fame for me here and I shall have all the powers of sre

I think the reason I’m jealous the Japanese get strongest tier 0 is simply because Japanese and Chinese have a history of rivalry.

Wow, that's some motivation & dedication right there. I'm just trying to cement fame by making Maou occupy top spots in most tiers

The author of SRE is Sci-Fi writer, Toh EnJoe.

So it doesn't surprirse me the verse got that high when the writer actually graduate with Ph.D on Math physical study.
EnJoe was born on 1972 in Sapporo. He graduated from the physics department of Tohoku University, then went on to the graduate school at University of Tokyo and received Ph.D. for a mathematical physical study on the natural languages. He worked as a post-doc researcher at several research institutes for seven years, then abandoned the academic career in 2007 and found a job at a software firm, which he left in 2008 to become a full-time writer -Wikipedia

My bad, the Venuzdonoa Downgrade post ended up going through. If anyone wants to check it out, you know where to find it.

Edit: This comment follows a previous comment that I just deleted because it became unnecessary.

If there should be a discussion rule for maou what should it be exactly regarding anos and his sword?

even though I am not knowledgeable on the series, I think I’m aware that there should be a discussion rule and feel like I should tell the staff about it.

just need to know what exactly I should say, and maybe get permission from the staff to make an OP on the staff discussion place

I had just thought of one more argument to include against the LoD statement, but since my CRT is nearly over, I'm not sure if it would be fair to post it there. I still might end up adding it over there, but for now, I'll post it here;

One of the biggest points that's been made in the thread has to do with how important Order is in the Silver Sea. Well, I have a point to make in response;

According to the Order of the Silver Sea, Chief Gods are the strongest beings of their World. Therefore, according to this Order, Yzak scales above the Lions of Destruction. Lions of Destruction aren't misfits according to the Order of Evezeino, because the LoD's very power comes from all of the cravings in Evezeino. Their power is the very incarnation of Evezeino's cravings.

Parrington made the "fated to destroy the Silver Sea" statement in context of Anos being a near-perfect incarnation of the LoD. A perfect incarnation of the LoD wouldn't be any stronger than Yzak, the Chief God of Evezeino. And Yzak can't destroy the Silver Sea.

Before anyone has the chance to say something like, "but Anos overcame his LoD impulses, he's stronger than a Lion of Destruction", remember, Parrington made the statement he did in context of the perfect incarnation of a Lion of Destruction itself. Yzak>"Perfect incarnation of LoD".

Anos himself is a different matter, but that interpretation of Parrington's statement still doesn't apply.

Edit: Instead of adding another comment in the thread, I'll just add this to the main post itself.

Last edited:
I know I might be coming across as a downplayer right now, but the justification for layers transcending each other just isn't there (don't get me wrong, they're obviously superior to each other/technically, it's not the layers that are superior to each other, but the Worlds in them/Fire Dew is what determines the strength of a World, the depth of the World itself has to do with how much the Fire Dew of said World caused it to sink). The reasoning for it is that Worlds recieve Fire Dew from any World above them, and there are countless Worlds per layer, therefore a World in Layer 2 has Fire Dew from all the Worlds in Layer 1. However, that was only stated by imZer0Null. The "any" part wasn't actually stated in the example of how Fire Dew flows from shallow to deep. While it's true that Deep Worlds recieve Fire Dew from Shallow Worlds, they don't recieve Fire Dew from "any" Shallow World above them.

If I'm being honest (of course, feel free to disagree), Anos' current tier comes from people finding different ways to give him the highest possible tier they can, rather than what's most accurate.

It feels like while some of the people who disagreed with my thread did so in good faith, most of them just wanted Anos to have the highest tier possible and outright didn't like the idea of a downgrade.

Don't get me wrong however, I'll accept the final results no matter what they are.

women-hahaha-women-memes.gif

If I'm being honest (of course, feel free to disagree), Anos' current tier comes from people finding different ways to give him the highest possible tier they can, rather than what's most accurate.

It feels like while some of the people who disagreed with my thread did so in good faith, most of them just wanted Anos to have the highest tier possible and outright didn't like the idea of a downgrade.
Dude, I have no idea who you are, but every MGK scaling and tier so far is perfectly structured, the Nafta World, the other numerous shrines, the bubble worlds, etc. All are very well detailed in the profiles and on the cosmology blog, it just seems that this wiki has a certain hatred of the verse.

Back