• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Is anyone working on listing the layers of hax in the profile?
We'd need a blog for how layers work first before deciding where each character scales. The only ones with confirmed layers right now are SS characters depending on which layer they're in, Venuzdonoa and True power Anos (99*uncountable layers)

Last edited:
Ignoring the 1-A smurf weapon they say he has due to the fact he doesn't use it, I think Anos wins? Probably stomps?
What weapon?

And I mean if we scale everything to 4D, almost like it's a battle without dimensionality, or as I said earlier, all 4D (skills and weapons) with equivalent speed.

Last edited:
What weapon?

And I mean if we scale everything to 4D, almost like it's a battle without dimensionality, or as I said earlier, all 4D (skills and weapons) with equivalent speed.
The weapon scales to "the root" I think? Which uses infinite values logic so...

The weapon scales to "the root" I think? Which uses infinite values logic so...
Or right, I forgot that currently any com with higher dimensionality basically ignores all the opponent's hax, are there any exceptions to that? like HGR, Immortality or NEP2?

Only nep 2
Seriously? NEP2 is the only exception? Well, at least there are some exception.

So if a character (2-A) with a smurf skill (5D or higher) and uses that skill on a 2-A character, more specifically a destructive skill, attacks the character with that skill, even if the skill has no HGR negation will she negate HGR?

Last edited:
Seriously? NEP2 is the only exception? Well, at least there are some exception.

So if a character (2-A) with a smurf skill (5D or higher) and uses that skill on a 2-A character, more specifically a destructive skill, attacks the character with that skill, even if the skill has no HGR negation will she negate HGR?
Yes

Is retaining a spot as the first strongest tier 2 Really that important ? I mean when maou gakuin characters become low 1C they still neg 2A characters and some low 1C right ?

Last edited:
Is retaining a spot in the first strongest tier 2 Really that important ? I mean when maou gakuin characters become low 1C they still neg 2A characters and some low 1C right ?
Ignore them, not like I am gonna listen to their personal opinions lol.

Acausality type 5 isn't good hax anymore and don't deverse spending nerves for crt

For me it enough for acaus 5 but there a lot of chances that everything and pain someone say that this is stict and gonna stonewall this
Even if its not a top tier ability anymore
Its still important
If mgk characters don't get it
Its impossible to win vs characters that have it

Back