• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Resistance is simply if you just resist that, we not give that who outside change including fate and history just something like resistance
Gods aren't changeless. Order itself can't be changed not gods and this has to do with it being predetermined not that gods are changeless. Do you know how many anti-feats there are already?

Gods aren't changeless. Order itself can't be changed not gods and this has to do with it being predetermined not that gods are changeless. Do you know how many anti-feats there are already?
Just read again what i says. I says gods in their abstract from that are order it self

Our time has come! Too bad it'll only be 5D for most characters
I did not really intend higher than 6D otherwise it will become sus with no new proofs.
Anyway, why rushing? I am pretty sure Author will add something new to the cosmology and will do it higher

I am sure abyss world will get their own dimension, mark my words

I did not really intend higher than 6D otherwise it will become sus with no new proofs.
Anyway, why rushing? I am pretty sure Author will add something new to the cosmology and will do it higher

I am sure abyss world will get their own dimension, mark my words
You could have argued for 7D. Pretty sure timeline Inside a timeline can be scaled to higher dimensional

Silver Sea itself exists if you consider the timeline or not.
You can have infinite subsets from an infinite superset but both still have the same cardinality.

Its like how 2-A is still 4D despite low 2-C being 4D.
In our case, its a 5D multiverse. Containing 5D universes doesn't mean its 6D otherwise upgrade all 4D multiverses to 5D

You can have infinite subsets from an infinite superset but both still have the same cardinality
exactly, the Integers contain the Naturals, the odd numbers, the even numbers, Z⁻, the powers of 2, and so on... Yet they all have the same cardinality

For now, all we have about SS space being 6D is created gods being able to see the entire bubble but can't see the end of the silver sea which isn't enough

Back