• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

It can get bypassed by higher dimensional beings and hax.
Honestly, I always finded kinda dumb why Acasuality, or other abilities couldn't be overcomed by Dimensional difference, it sounded very NLF tbh

But now HD>Lower D in most cases, as it should be, and always should've been like that 💪💪💪

Hey, at least it's something by now. Lower D beings with Acas type 4 & 5 were a pain in the ass.

Glad now Smurfs and HD beings can Kick their asses, for real! 🗿🗿🗿🗿
That mean Kami Tenchi isn't fodder that can't beat anyone now?

Also reason for R>f>mid godly is assumption that higher d char can negg narrative plane of lower beings

That mean Kami Tenchi isn't fodder that can't beat anyone now?

Also reason for R>f>mid godly is assumption that higher d char can negg narrative plane of lower beings
I remember Kami Tenchi was considered the Chad of all anime back in the days of my childhood btw
Lower D can still incon with High Godly Regeneration
Yeah, but High Godly regen isn't something that van be overcomed by dimensionality, so it's fine by me, for now.....🙄🙄🙄💀💀

I remember Kami Tenchi was considered the Chad of all anime back in the days of my childhood btw
Yeah, but High Godly regen isn't something that van be overcomed by dimensionality, so it's fine by me, for now.....🙄🙄🙄💀💀
Because he haxless

Ye btw, he was considered the strongest back then, like around 2013-2014 where Goku fans and Naruto fans were wild in Internet 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿💀💀💀💀💀
I meant to say *can

Btw, High Godly is one of the Chaddest abilities out here, so no surprise not even HD beings can kill you btw
He was tier 0 on this vs wiki

One of the most virgin*, true chads kill opponent before even taking damage while also having enough time for cool monologue

This is not even acausality at all. AT MAX AT MAX, this acausality type 3 since u have no past and future (or don't exist)

This is not even acausality at all. AT MAX AT MAX, this acausality type 3 since u have no past and future (or don't exist)
Nah, they have past and future, it's just Aca 1 + resistance to causality manipulation and unconventional resistance to fate manipulation

Looks like arcana doesn't have it💀💀 anyway, I don't think they should get it since they'll have aca 1 and being unaffected by changes to history is covered by that.

I gave it to nafta because evansmana couldn't freely manipulate fate in her domain and evansmana was stated to govern causal fate.

Anyone who resists evansmana should get causality manipulation resistance

Last edited:
Looks like arcana doesn't have it💀💀 anyway, I don't think they should get it since they'll have aca 1 and being unaffected by changes to history is covered by that.

I gave it to nafta because evansmana couldn't freely manipulate fate in her domain and evansmana was stated to government causal fate.

Anyone who residents evansmana should get causality manipulation resistance
Arcana probably should have type 2 but I may be wrong.

Would Rivalschnedd get type 4?
Well I don't care about type 2. But if I have time I am gonna read azure sky arc to dig something up. Also i have some arguments for 8D silver sea. Check the discord don't drop the CRT for just 5D bubble.
While you're at it, look for statements of guardian gods being multiple existences but the same person

I see ultima brought some changeless thing and many staff agree with that as aca 5

And at least it will get aca 4
Wdym many staff? Only 2 and those 2 who suggested them. As I said even this I'd not count as acc type 5 lol. At max acc type 2 even tho it's covered by other abilities (like tatsumi said)

Wdym many staff? Only 2 and those 2 who suggested them. As I said even this I'd not count as acc type 5 lol. At max acc type 2 even tho it's covered by other abilities (like tatsumi said)
I mean if it fine then what i sugest will fine. If changeless is enough to get aca 5, and isnt 2 staff approval is fine

No, it will resistance if it simply just showing resist fate or causality. If that have context like not being change even if the world change, and unaffected by fate and history, it mean they outside the world including fate and history, it is mean type 4

I mean if it fine then what i sugest will fine. If changeless is enough to get aca 5, and isnt 2 staff approval is fine

No, it will resistance if it simply just showing resist fate or causality. If that have context like not being change even if the world change, and uneffected by fate and history, it mean they outside the world including fate and history, it is mean type 4
No, not only changeless is requirement, you misunderstood it the whole lmfao.
And type 4 means they operate on a whole different causality system. bruh

No, not only changeless is requirement, you misunderstood it the whole lmfao.
And type 4 means they operate on a whole different causality system. bruh
That why i says if what ultima give is fine

Bruh you can have type 4 by simply just outside the causality or like that. No need mention about different system blablabla

That why i says if what ultima give is fine

Bruh you can have type 4 by simply just outside the causality or like that. No need mention about different system blablabla
I know, but lets wait now if my suggestion is fine or not. Deadass, I don't see anything there is solved by what those two staff suggested,
it looks acc type 4 but just a lil higher, you can say layers if you want lol.

No, it will resistance if it simply just showing resist fate or causality. If that have context like not being change even if the world change, and unaffected by fate and history, it mean they outside the world including fate and history, it is mean type 4
Once again, no type 4/5 for all gods, it's just Aca 1+ resistance to causality manipulation+ unconventional resistance to fate manipulation

Once again, no type 4/5 for all gods, it's just Aca 1+ resistance to causality manipulation+ unconventional resistance to fate manipulation
Resistance is simply if you just resist that, we not give that who outside change including fate and history just something like resistance

Resistance is simply if you just resist that, we not give that who outside change including fate and history just something like resistance
Gods aren't changeless. Order itself can't be changed not gods and this has to do with it being predetermined not that gods are changeless. Do you know how many anti-feats there are already?

Gods aren't changeless. Order itself can't be changed not gods and this has to do with it being predetermined not that gods are changeless. Do you know how many anti-feats there are already?
Just read again what i says. I says gods in their abstract from that are order it self

Back