• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Besides I want so bad my boi Anos being upgraded. He will be even more broken.

But that the Low 1-C Cast isn't behind neither, it's a fact.
Don't care if he becomes a fodder in that tier. I love him regardless.

But it is how it is, and we can't twist it, sadly......🗿🗿
Well in 2-a homestuck so...

What i want is everything is complete in that level and then going to next level. I mean complete the ability, terminology, and other, and we can going to next tier
thats why I am upgrading it to low 1-C? Fixxed? Hello?
No, i reply on your statement that the cosmology is not 2A

If we can upgrade bubble to 6D then it will make MGF character in 1st place of strongest nonsmurf tier low 1C
IDK how is this relevant? I am not doing it for the sake of who is fodder or not in that said tier, this is what I less care.
But I agree that we need to finish with common abilities before we apply them. Alr

IDK how is this relevant? I am not doing it for the sake of who is fodder or not in that said tier, this is what I less care.
But I agree that we need to finish with common abilities before we apply them. Alr
Need more work for common abilities no need to wait for tier upgrade especially tier upgrade is very simple.

Need more work for common abilities no need to wait for tier upgrade especially tier upgrade is very simple.
Ya, Idk Fixxed reasoning is pretty much personal, he does not want to lose the 2-A first spot, what is this argument lol? I am not "trying" or assuming to upgrade, we got proofs and the cosmology is bigger than 2-A.

Ya, Idk Fixxed reasoning is pretty much personal, he does not want to lose the 2-A first spot, what is this argument lol? I am not "trying" or assuming to upgrade, we got proofs and the cosmology is bigger than 2-A.
Because imo objectively 2-a sounds better than low 1-c

You remember the part Where i kept pointing out Fire dew is the reality of the world and need to exceed the kept reality to sink into deeper layers+ exceed also a way to say Transcends
Now we can use 3 dimensions statement+ silver water Shogi+ magic bullet world Arc statement to upgrade Silver Bubbles to 6D.

You remember the part Where i kept pointing out Fire dew is the reality of the world and need to exceed the kept reality to sink into deeper layers+ exceed also a way to say Transcends
Now we can use 3 dimensions statement+ silver water Shogi+ magic bullet world Arc statement to upgrade Silver Bubbles to 6D.
Eh- let's see. I mean give me scans in DMS and the arguments and I will add it, but honestly I don't know if it gonna qualify for 6D

So we must make it 1 and A
Yes, bribe the Author to do one thing, Abyss world is superior to everything and review it all as fiction
and layers are dimensions and each layer is r>f and infinite of them.

And boom we got it.

Back