• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. God's embody and control order. Order are the various concepts, laws and fate that govern the world. Order first existed before the world and the destruction of any order would destroy the world. Nothing can exist without order.)
Weapon Creation & Weapon Control (Can shape Kandaquizorte into a weapon and manipulate it[7].)
Power Bestowal (Nafta can grant allies a "pseudo future god's eye" that allows them to see the future to a certain extent)
Reference? Scan?

Resistance to Body Puppetry (Is unaffected by Anos words infused with Magic power)
Reference? Scan?

(Gods were not affected by Evansmana rewriting history and changing the name of the Demon King to Avos dilhevia. evansmana which controls causal fate could barley sever fate in Nafta's domain[17])
barley->barely

Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely Class Z (Should be comparable to Anos Voldigoad)

@Dread , @Dereck03

i never said there are 2, a fraction of the spatial axis of the bubble (Azure sky) contains countless 2-A realms. Said 2-A realms are just an infinitesimal subset of it, thus there are 5 spatial dimensions and a temporal one = 6D
Is the azure sky a Space-time or not ?

I don't think 5 Spatial + 1 Temporal = 6D would get accepted by the wiki.

Instant Death literally explained a higher dimension with 4 Spatial + 1 time which would make the space 5D, but tier 2 characters never get upgraded to low 1-C.

But this is me again rambling about ID and using whatboutism, so just ignore my message.
The microcosm statement is what interests me.
So just go for it, or ask in QnA.

Instant Death literally explained a higher dimension with 4 Spatial + 1 time which would make the space 5D, but tier 2 characters never get upgraded to low 1-C.

But this is me again rambling about ID and using whatboutism, so just ignore my message.
Why? This is the whole point of the 4D universe = 3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension, lol.

I don't think it will work
A space that contain infinite timelines is not 5D

I tried it with layers and failed
do you mean this thread?, the 2-A upgrade wasn't accepted yet and in this case we have a statement of the 2-A realms being infinitesimal subsets of said space. In this case we have plenty more evidence

It was stated in the novel that the infinite timelines are microcosm of the bubble ?

Isn't the statement about the infinite timelines being microcosm of the bubble ?
If its stated that its being infinitesimal subsets of the space
It should work
5D space
6d spacetime of the bubble
infinitesimal subsets of the world in this case don't mean it's whole past, present and future. The fact that the azure sky can contain countless of those supports the point, btw this is the statement.
「各々の神域は、世界の縮図。世界の根源の上限が決まっているように、ダ・ク・カダーテの火露の数は決まっていて、この神域の花の数も決まっています」
"Each sanctuary is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the root of the world is fixed, the number of fire dewdrops in da ku kadate is fixed, as is the number of flowers in this sanctuary."

infinitesimal subsets of the world in this case don't mean it's whole past, present and future. The fact that the azure sky can contain countless of those supports the point, btw this is the statement.
Im not sure
I still feel that what they mean by world is the entire Space-time (bubble) and not just the space

But it might be like you said
Why not try

That temporal dimension in bubble is already included in 2-A
Oh I get it what are you trying to say means you are saying azure God realm is seperate spacetime which contains the sanctuary I guess it right or wrong? So you means sanctuary is seperate azure God realm is seperate which contains infinite sanctuary I guess if it contains only countless then forgot about 5D with azure at all if it really contains infinite then iam getting what you are trying to say since iam forgoted many things in the verse so I can't say anything about azure realm is seperate or not 👍

Is the azure sky a Space-time or not ?
Bro azure sky is space time or not doesn't matter it's size matter I guess it size is infinite and infinite times bigger then a 2A structure then it's ok to assume that is 4D as well I guess or maybe higher maybe I can be wrong at this

Back