• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

actually, upon further inspection i think bubbles are 6D because the spatial dimensions of the bubbles can contain countless 2-A realms and each 2-A realm is only an infinitesimal subset (microcosm) of the bubble, the bubble also has a temporal dimension which would make it 5+1 = 6D
The spatiale one probably won't work because its not uncountably infinite
Its just countless

The spatiale one probably won't work because its not uncountably infinite
Its just countless
what i mean is the realms (2-A) are microcosms of the bubble, and the space of the bubble contains them, so the space of the bubble would be 5D and adding one temporal dimension would make it 6D

what i mean is the realms (2-A) are microcosms of the bubble, and the space of the bubble contains them, so the space of the bubble would be 5D and adding one temporal dimension would make it 6D
Where are you getting second temporal dimension for bubble from?

Where are you getting second temporal dimension for bubble from?
i never said there are 2, a fraction of the spatial axis of the bubble (Azure sky) contains countless 2-A realms. Said 2-A realms are just an infinitesimal subset of it, thus there are 5 spatial dimensions and a temporal one = 6D

2-A is not 4 spatial dimensions it's three + 1 temporal
i know, but it doesn't matter. I'm not arguing the realms have 4 spatial dimensions. I'm arguing the azure sky of the gods to have more spatial dimensions because of containing countless 4D realms inside its space

Which would still just be 5D. Where are you getting 6D?
exactly it would be 5D, but the spatial part would be 5D unless somehow the azure sky has a separate temporal dimension. Now adding the bubbles temporal dimension we get 5 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal = 6D

i know, but it doesn't matter. I'm not arguing the realms have 4 spatial dimensions. I'm arguing the azure sky of the gods to have more spatial dimensions because of containing countless 4D realms inside its space
I think this could work. Not to mention the realms are just an infinitesimal subset of the azure sky that has infinite size, the azure is just a fraction of the bubble itself. Then there's the temporary dimension which all share.

no, realms are an infinitesimal subsets (microcosm) of the world
Future world is 2-A for containing infinite 4D timelines (mortal world+ temporal dimension). But the temporal dimension in this case doesn't just cover only the mortal world but the entire bubble (bar the white void that existed before time).

Future world is 2-A for containing infinite 4D timelines (mortal world+ temporal dimension). But the temporal dimension in this case doesn't just cover only the mortal world but the entire bubble (bar the white void that existed before time).
ye i re-read the chapters yesterday night to check if realms could be considered Low 1-C (it seems they are just 2-A). We consider all realms to be 2-A, right?

And those realms also contain said temporal dimension.
upon further thinking, the fact that Future world is 2-A for containing infinite 4D timelines doesn't really change the argument since the azure sky would still be spatially bigger than all of the countless realms

ye i re-read the chapters yesterday night to check if realms could be considered Low 1-C (it seems they are just 2-A). We consider all realms to be 2-A, right?
Yeah they should all qualify, 3 realms do (more like 2). Doesn't really matter as azure sky can hold 2A realms and has infinite size

so, if this gets accepted the overall scaling will be something like this if i didn't miss something:
Bubbles (5 or 6D) < silver bubbles (6 or 7D) < layers (7 or 8D) < Silver sea (8 or 9D)

so, if this gets accepted the overall scaling will be something like this if i didn't miss something:
I have alr plan for cosmology plan, lets just finish this mini-crt to start with common abilities and then cosmology, it is outdated af

Well boys, we finally have the profile. Who's ready to see Prime soul king vs Yhwach 2.0?😀🗿🚬

Well boys, we finally have the profile. Who's ready to see Prime soul king vs Yhwach 2.0?😀🗿🚬

Drop vs thread, I wanna get myself involved and see how bleach fans get humbled

Back