• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Yes, I am referring to the LN itself, I read it and follow the wiki discussions as well, at least for now verse is 2-B, maybe that will change with the release of volume 20 in the next few days
Interesting. I know some people that scale Rimuru to 6D. As well as there being a God that's not Veldanava.

I think about infinite layers of NEP 2
Via Graham? Pretty sure that's already been tried and is only seen as infinite nep2 instead of infinite layers. Also if you're using venuzdonoa to describe it, then it going to be harder to explain because of the time limit.

Interesting. I know some people that scale Rimuru to 6D. As well as there being a God that's not Veldanava.
That's wank, Rimuru can be scaled to 4D at most after the last volume, and even though the supposed 5D world is true, Rimuru doesn't transcend or affect it, and that having another god besides Veldanava is theory, they say that just because there are things in the verse that Veldanava did not create but this is not uncommon and Veldanava himself wished it so

That's wank, Rimuru can be scaled to 4D at most after the last volume, and even though the supposed 5D world is true, Rimuru doesn't transcend or affect it, and that having another god besides Veldanava is theory, they say that just because there are things in the verse that Veldanava did not create but this is not uncommon and Veldanava himself wished it so
I think i've seen some scans showing r^5 coordinates that gave velzard or velgrynd (forgot who it was) 5D

I think i've seen some scans showing r^5 coordinates that gave velzard or velgrynd (forgot who it was) 5D
Velgrynd traveled through a world described as being beyond time, but she didn't transcend, affect, create or destroy, so this doesn't scale into anything, as I said earlier, it could mean that the cosmology is low1-C, but for now you could say that Veldanava would be for having created and only

btw I'll stop talking about Tensura in maou gakuin's thread, I apologize if I bothered anyone

I get this scan, it can proof the more the nothingness get destruction, the more it get powerfull or get deeper

And should we consider graham's nature to 3 type of nothingness??? I mean
The first nothingness is root nothingnes
And then the pure nothingness without reason
And the last is original nothingness without everything even without the nothingness of nothingness

The last nature will be beyond even infinite layers of NEP 2
「そう、君の根源が滅びであるように、僕の根源は虚無なんだ。滅びに近づけば近づくほど、その力を発揮し、本来の無へと帰す」
"Yes, like your root is destruction, my root is nothingness. The closer it gets to destruction, the more it exerts its power and returns it to its original nothingness"

I get this scan, it can proof the more the nothingness get destruction, the more it get powerfull or get deeper

And should we consider graham's nature to 3 type of nothingness??? I mean
The first nothingness is root nothingnes
And then the pure nothingness without reason
And the last is original nothingness without everything even without the nothingness of nothingness

The last nature will be beyond even infinite layers of NEP 2
「そう、君の根源が滅びであるように、僕の根源は虚無なんだ。滅びに近づけば近づくほど、その力を発揮し、本来の無へと帰す」
"Yes, like your root is destruction, my root is nothingness. The closer it gets to destruction, the more it exerts its power and returns it to its original nothingness"
Nope.... You can check the thread about his nothingness, same reason got rejected. You can try again tho.
And should we consider graham's nature to 3 type of nothingness???
Graham can as well chosse being Nonexistent or Normal.

Nope.... You can check the thread about his nothingness, same reason got rejected. You can try again tho.
I think no one brought the scan that i've just give. So it get rejected because not give proof the more it get destruction, the more it get powerfull

I think no one brought the scan that i've just give. So it get rejected because not give proof the more it get destruction, the more it get powerfull
I did. You can bring it again with your own proof and see if it pass this time.

I did. You can bring it again with your own proof and see if it pass this time.
Yeah i will, i think we must make the scan very very very specific, no need to give the whole context just give the very important point, because i sure they dont read correctly if it too long

Yeah i will, i think we must make the scan very very very specific, no need to give the whole context just give the very important point, because i sure they dont read correctly if it too long
Do it, do it, ganbatteeeee, but we need first get Dread's thread finished first tho.

The difference is that thinking about Tensura Tier 1 is incredibly difficult because LN is in its final arc (although the author always postpones the amount of volumes), the next volume comes out this end of the month so it could be that the author decides to do something or it could also be that he ignores the cosmology and focuses on the story lol
Instant Death is going through its last saga too. Man, many series is in its hypothetically last saga.

Tensura, Maou Gakuin, Instant Death, but none indicate reaching Outerversal.

Lol
Reminded me of Veldenava-sama channel

immeasurable speed
Whew, Immeasurable Speed? Interesting.

I'm waiting for All Top Tier of MGK getting Immeasurable Speed so no one would make a match about the verse 🤣

Lol
Don't say that channel name man he did anos vs rimuru vs xenogoku vs izayoi and said rimuru is complex Multiversel and can affect nep2 and Accasuality 5 and he said he is using vs wiki to fight this characters 🗿I guess the characters are this only or maybe some other characters he used I forgoted he used xenogoku and Izayoi or not

Don't say that channel name man he did anos vs rimuru vs xenogoku vs izayoi and said rimuru is complex Multiversel and can affect nep2 and Accasuality 5 and he said he is using vs wiki to fight this characters 🗿I guess the characters are this only or maybe some other characters he used I forgoted he used xenogoku and Izayoi or not
Man, I remember him saying higher D can affect NEP 2.

The difference is that thinking about Tensura Tier 1 is incredibly difficult because LN is in its final arc (although the author always postpones the amount of volumes), the next volume comes out this end of the month so it could be that the author decides to do something or it could also be that he ignores the cosmology and focuses on the story lol
Interesting. LN's cosmology is the same as WN's right? I was not aware of the LN being in the last arc.

5D bubbles are 99.998% solid in my opinion, they encompass 2-A realms which are only an infinitesimal subset of the bubbles and they also have an additional space-time which means there are uncountably infinite snaphots of the 2-A realms
actually, upon further inspection i think bubbles are 6D because the spatial dimensions of the bubbles can contain countless 2-A realms and each 2-A realm is only an infinitesimal subset (microcosm) of the bubble, the bubble also has a temporal dimension which would make it 5+1 = 6D

Instant Death is going through its last saga too. Man, many series is in its hypothetically last saga.

Tensura, Maou Gakuin, Instant Death, but none indicate reaching Outerversal.

Lol

Whew, Immeasurable Speed? Interesting.
From what I see everyone is suffering from the same problem regarding information about cosmology lol

Immeasurable speed is still being discussed, but at the very least I can guarantee infinite speed, information in Tensura can reach anywhere with zero time difference transcending time and space, and Rimuru along with other beings are composed of this information, but as was presented in the last volume, we don't have many feats

How powerful is this Izayoi? Whenever I see him in debates I feel like he's not everything they say

Interesting. LN's cosmology is the same as WN's right? I was not aware of the LN being in the last arc.
I can't say if it's the same, LN has a much better explained cosmology and has chances to go beyond 2-B, but at the same time it's still 2-B, but I can confirm that despite the AP much lower than WN, the god tier of LN are already superior to WN

I can't wait to put Rimuru WN vs Rimuru LN and see the chaos ensue

actually, upon further inspection i think bubbles are 6D because the spatial dimensions of the bubbles can contain countless 2-A realms and each 2-A realm is only an infinitesimal subset (microcosm) of the bubble, the bubble also has a temporal dimension which would make it 5+1 = 6D
uh, if this is accepted, would you put someone from verse as 6D?

Back