• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Isn't the 2-A structure just a part of the realm space
If the realm is a Space-time it should be 5D

Need to wait for the knowledgeable people to say if its right or not

Since my understanding of the verse is just from some threads
Above baseline 2A 🙃and even we get more infinite then also it should be 2A +++++++++++infinite and again infinite 2A ++++++++infinite times 🤣

i'll re-read the chapters rq to see if i find something about this
Can we ask a really knowledgeable (mod or a admin) about higher D before doing anything

Imagine doing a whole CRT with scans to find out that its not enough

Cause 2A has above baseline also which is infinite times more then 2A baseline which nafta is a microcosm structure of the bubble world so if azure God realm is really infinite then it should be above baseline 2A not 5D

We can argue for bubble world being 5D atleast instead of azure God realm I guess after azure God realm thier is one more black sky as well

Cause 2A has above baseline also which is infinite times more then 2A baseline which nafta is a microcosm structure of the bubble world so if azure God realm is really infinite then it should be above baseline 2A not 5D
yeah ik, i was asking why it would be above baseline. Now i understand that you meant the azure sky of the gods

If the 2-A structure is inside the space of the realm
The realm is a Space-time wich mean there is uncountably infinite snapshots of it = uncountably infinite snapshots of 2-A = 5D

The realm space alone is equal to infinite number of 2-A if its infinite space

yeah ik, i was asking why it would be above baseline. Now i understand that you meant the azure sky of the gods
He mean 2-A × ∞
Idk if this is a above baseline
Because from what i know
Above baseline = transcend that is not enough to be a dimensional transcendance

If the 2-A structure is inside the space of the realm
The realm is a Space-time wich mean there is uncountably infinite snapshots of it = uncountably infinite snapshots of 2-A = 5D

The realm space alone is equal to infinite number of 2-A if its infinite space
It is like adding infinite instead of higher

Can we ask a really knowledgeable (mod or a admin) about higher D before doing anything

Imagine doing a whole CRT with scans to find out that its not enough
well, i'm just gonna read the chapters to verify if the realms argument is viable or not. But yeah if something's a bit controversial or seems not enough we should probably ask an admin or mod about the standard for that specific case

I think
Since the above baseline in mgk is probably because of the transcendance between layers
one of the reasons is because destroying a bubble in a shallower layer < destroying a ship in a deeper layer < destroying a deeper bubble etc.

He mean 2-A × ∞
Idk if this is a above baseline
Because from what i know
Above baseline = transcend that is not enough to be a dimensional transcendance
See bro i will say it again ok
microcosm structure which is baseline 2A
Adding infinite azure God realm above baseline
Then adding bubble world itself which is possibly higher infinite cause microcosm structure which is 2A for bubble it is just a microcosm structure so yeah it is pretty solid

one of the reasons is because destroying a bubble in a shallower layer < destroying a ship in a deeper layer < destroying a deeper bubble etc.
Nah destroying bubble world in shallow layer can't even scratch a ship in deeper layer

well, yes and no, actually it's more no, information about the world that sees everything as a dream is scarce and would not escalate into anything, the transcendent worlds suffer from the same thing, with almost zero information not saying how they transcend themselves, the biggest hope is have a 5d world since a certain character has traveled in a world beyond time, but it is being discussed whether the context means it means temporal directions or just the end of spacetime, but no one affects it or anything like that, safely saying the verse would still be 2-B

Amazing how nothing that would put Tensura up there has enough information
So basically, they're struggling from the same problems as us? Bummer😐

I heard the author like to keep things ambiguous.
you heard right, you can't know what Fuse wants pertaining to cosmology, besides that he doesn't seem to intend to give great AP to verse, the only one that has AP 2-B so far is the creator of everything (Veldanava), otherwise Fuse maintains at stellar level, being able to argue 3-A, i.e. at least in AP he is inferior, but Rimuru got some interesting things in return, like complete abstract existence (he only has limited in profile) and immeasurable speed

So basically, they're struggling from the same problems as us? Bummer😐
The difference is that thinking about Tensura Tier 1 is incredibly difficult because LN is in its final arc (although the author always postpones the amount of volumes), the next volume comes out this end of the month so it could be that the author decides to do something or it could also be that he ignores the cosmology and focuses on the story lol

Tensura and Maou Gakuin are duality, inseparable from yet opposite rivals. Suffering from same circumtances, and struggles with lack of update.
If the rivalry regarding battles ends then the verses battle in another way, I challenge Anos to go through more upgrade difficulties than Rimuru

I heard that tensura could be 1-A structure.
lol discard that,Tensura would have to mess up a lot for something like this to happen, them getting low1-C is already incredibly difficult in the current situation, I honestly don't even see slime verse leaving the tier 2, but I won't say it's impossible because the author is unpredictable

lol discard that,Tensura would have to mess up a lot for something like this to happen, them getting low1-C is already incredibly difficult in the current situation, I honestly don't even see slime verse leaving the tier 2, but I won't say it's impossible because the author is unpredictable
Tensura LN.

Back