• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Wow, well, I didn't know that the MGK material was also late, do you know anything in these 9 volumes that put verse in tier 1?
Probably Silver Sea, which again got rejected because of lack of context.
and in Tensura LN, IIRC, there's a dream world and transcended world, right?

MGK characters handle type 2 information?
As Tatsumi says, he is going to handle type 2 later.

I'm currently researching type 2 info, going to upgrade Instant Death to add info type 2 later too.

I might be wrong
But from what i know
Realm = space time
Realms can countain infinite timelines/spacetimes

This might be 5D since its a greater space-time that contain spacetimes inside of it

Im not sure if this will work
If those infinite spacetimes follow the laws of the realm and are affected by it
It will 100% work but I don't think this is the case

and in Tensura LN, IIRC, there's a dream world and transcended world, right?
well, yes and no, actually it's more no, information about the world that sees everything as a dream is scarce and would not escalate into anything, the transcendent worlds suffer from the same thing, with almost zero information not saying how they transcend themselves, the biggest hope is have a 5d world since a certain character has traveled in a world beyond time, but it is being discussed whether the context means it means temporal directions or just the end of spacetime, but no one affects it or anything like that, safely saying the verse would still be 2-B

Amazing how nothing that would put Tensura up there has enough information

Yes, we have already talked about that, and we agreed upon making Nedra both Corruption type 2 and Transmutation.

But I think you gave a better proposal to separate those two abilities.
Separating them or making Nedra both corruption and transmutation is both fine with me.
My only concern is not adding Athens which obviously is transmutation.

I might be wrong
But from what i know
Realm = space time
Realms can countain infinite timelines/spacetimes

This might be 5D since its a greater space-time that contain spacetimes inside of it
this should work since another space-time will make it so there are uncountably infinite snapshots of the realms = uncountably infinite 2-A = Low 1-C

this should work since another space-time will make it so there are uncountably infinite snapshots of the realms = uncountably infinite 2-A = Low 1-C
Should we work on it ?
Low 1-C realm
I dont have any scans from the novel and i dont even know how to do a decent crt
Can someone work on this ?

And what about bubbles
Are bubbles spacetimes or just a structure that have countless realms inside ?

Last edited:
Should we work on it ?
Low 1-C realm
I dont have any scans from the novel and i dont even know how to do a decent crt
Can someone work on this ?

And what about bubbles
Are bubbles spacetimes or just a structure that have countless realms inside ?
We can just try 🙂

🤣🤣 It failed a lot of times
But this one should work

If we have scans that prove realms are spacetimes

And scans that prove bubbles are spacetimes
We can do a 6D upgrade
now that i think about it, realms could just be 2-A sized spacetimes so i think the realm argument might not work. Bubbles are def 5D for having uncountably infinite snapshots of the realms tho

There were only just 1 attempt to upgrade the verse to tier 1. Others were just Q&A with not enough information.

Well, that scan about the realm is a microcosm of the world is interesting.

Everyone would be duped if turns out Shuu introduce R>F in like volume 15 or 16 XD
I don't think he will ever do that he will again give us some infinite infinite abyss then yeah we finished 2A anos forever 🙂

now that i think about it, realms could just be 2-A sized spacetimes so i think the realm argument might not work. Bubbles are def 5D for having uncountably infinite snapshots of the realms tho
Isn't the 2-A structure just a part of the realm space
If the realm is a Space-time it should be 5D

Need to wait for the knowledgeable people to say if its right or not

Since my understanding of the verse is just from some threads

Back