• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Why Anos transmutation does not have Athens and instead Nedra?

Athens​

(身体変異アテネス, Atenesu, lit. "Body Mutation")

A magic spell that transforms an organic body into a different inorganic form.

Literally, transmutation, while Nedra (turning animal or other sentient life forms into a demon) sounded more like corruption to me. kek.

Athens​

Literally, transmutation, while Nedra (turning animal or other sentient life forms into a demon) sounded more like corruption to me. kek.
he used this spell on the two laws tyrant to turn him into a sword IIRC

well, that's general consensus I think, even more so that the LN version of Rimuru is 5 volumes behind because it's MTL so there's not much to do
Maou Gakuin EN official is 9 volumes behind to Jap version.

I feel like I'm a neutral person in this thread despite having read 4 volumes and supporting the verse XD.

Honestly I'm scared of mgk characters, how many layers of denial and resistance does he have?
He Adapted to atleast 100 sword of Shin. And whatever kills him can't be used to kill him again. Shin used a different sword which kills him for infinity. If we consider that then countless to infinite layers but don't know if that's how works. Anyway sealing is the only option. May be Gluttony skill of Rimuru works. Its up to Debate.

All Anos are broken. I need a list of Anos' strongest to weakest subordinate
  • Shin
  • Costoria (Temporary)
  • Sasha
  • Arcana
  • Misha
  • Misa
  • Eges
  • Lay
  • Eleonore & ZESIA (teamwork)
  • Faris
  • Useless Seven Demon Elders
Eldemade is Uncountable mf just clowns people. It depends on how you argue with his character. If i have to put I would put him below Misha

Last edited:
Maou Gakuin EN official is 9 volumes behind to Jap version.

I feel like I'm a neutral person in this thread despite having read 4 volumes and supporting the verse XD.
Wow, well, I didn't know that the MGK material was also late, do you know anything in these 9 volumes that put verse in tier 1?

He Adapted to atleast 100 sword of Shin. And whatever kills him can't be used to kill him again. Shin used a different sword which kills him for infinity. If we consider that then countless to infinite layers but don't know if that's how works. Anyway sealing is the only option. May be Gluttony skill of Rimuru works. Its up to Debate.
Well I guess Rimuru doesn't have much of a chance, this MGK layering shit is always a shot to deal with, Rimuru even has RE and some wincons, but it would still be difficult

Athens​

CRT?
Btw, I have a doubt, MGK characters handle type 2 information?
About to be added🗿. Spirits are beings that embody information (rumors and lore) and their existence is reliant on it. The information is also what forms their source (concept)

CRT?

About to be added🗿. Spirits are beings that embody information (rumors and lore) and their existence is reliant on it. The information is also what forms their source (concept)
uh, do you already have crt open or are you going to create yet?

CRT?

Yeah, it's just a small addition.

Anos could use Athen to turn an organic life form into an inorganic life form, he did this to the two Law Tyrants (and show the scan).
And avert Nedra into corruption (Type 2 – Non-Physical Corruption) instead of transmutation, turning a rat or human into a demon (just show the anime scene).

As I check, Anos's profile, his corruption ability of his does not have a clear justification. So I suggest this be made.
Also, do you think Athens can be put under the common ability blog?

Back