• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Good thing Anos has a lot of things to incap or kill Rimuru. Anyway I do suggest you make a match, we haven't had one in a while. It should be 7th or 8th iirc
I don't know. I had seen the same match created a while back which was closed off by the staff, probably because it was a huge mismatch.

Where does the layered hax come from?
Magic power and order flow from shallow to deep, a bubble in layer 1 would have at least 1 magic power and 1 weight of order for every layer 0 bubble, so one bubble in layer 1 would have countlessly greater power and strength of order, a bubble in layer 2 would have countless*countless = countless² And so on for every layer

Magic power and order flow from shallow to deep, a bubble in layer 1 would have at least 1 magic power and 1 weight of order for every layer 0 bubble, so one bubble in layer 1 would have countlessly greater power and strength of order, a bubble in layer 2 would have countless*countless = countless² And so on for every layer
Ah ok.. But what statement or feat does Anos have that gives him 99*uncountable layers of hax?

Also is Reason information?

Oh god, he just said Reason>> Cm Type 1, Information.
I am sorry! jeez.. I am never going the read the WN and am slowly moving with the LN, I apologize if I seem too.. well y'know.

I my question is Why? I can understand Reason being above concepts by virtue of being above Order but unless the latter also includes information, what makes reason above info?

I my question is Why? I can understand Reason being above concepts by virtue of being above Order but unless the latter also includes information, what makes reason above info?
Cos Concepts in maou are above information and Reason is above everything in the verse including Concepts and Info as well.

This is what I'm currently working on. I will add the references later and still work on the Tier 5 and FTL feats.
Since all of us should be knowledgeable about the beginning of the series could you tell me if this is possible.

Anos can destroy information as well.
I understand that. I was simply asking how a fight between both of these verse would go since they put information on the level of concepts while MG info is inferior to concepts. Will we equate them or consider their info, the same as our info etc.

Back