• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

So chief gods need the "no interaction" feat? But they are narratively superior though.

Honestly, I prefer eques having layered resistance to every order that just getting labelled with TD, after all he can negate TD 3
Are there such resistance feat? Might help TD 2 case.

Are there such resistance feat? Might help TD 2 case.
Not that there are resistance feats so to say, just that narratively, he's far superior so he resists their abilities.

I just prefer having tons of layered resistances rather than having everything be labelled as TD cause if someone with TD interaction comes around, he'll have only baseine resistances.

Anyway, if there's a statement of an ability not working on him because he is the aggregate of all order then that could work

WN Chapter 264.

Eges is looking at me and Arcana as if he doesn't care, even though he has the fingertip of the <Root Cause Death Killer Bevesd> on his back.

Sasha is as if he can do whatever he wants.

The latter is correct, but the former is off."

Sasha speaks out proudly with her "evil eye of doom" floating in the air.

I don't know how big the Four Evil Rulers are, but I am a subordinate of the Demon King.

I knew that I was under the control of the Demon King," said Ijesus, his eyes sharp and his eyes killing me.

A moment later, he turned himself around and, like a flash of lightning, sent a crimson magic spear running.

Sensing his breath, Sasha tried to pierce the spear-holding Dark Lord's arm with the fingertip of her <Root Death Killer Bevsd>.

The two crossed paths. The dhid athem released slightly misses its target and grazes my cheek.

"Well done, Sasha.

The foot gets to the center of the ripples.
Immeasurable speed sasha?

WN Chapter 265.

The calm surface of the water rippled violently.

This is the beginning of time.

The pooling water is the trace of each drop imprinted on this world.

That order was being violently distorted by the magic of Celis, which had not even been activated yet.
Damn, celis was a beast. Can't believe we had graham at only "likely low 2-C" back when worlds weren't 2-A.
He was affecting a low 2-C realm merely by trying to cast magic.
How did anyone see this and give him only a "likely" rating?

Damn, celis was a beast. Can't believe we had graham at only "likely low 2-C" back when worlds weren't 2-A.
He was affecting a low 2-C realm merely by trying to cast magic.
How did anyone see this and give him only a "likely" rating?
Because Garham got smoked by his own son ☠️

Because Garham got smoked by his own son ☠️
Actually, hold up!! Wtf?! He still has only a likely rating! Gonna make that a solid rating in my next CRT. He would also be getting resistance to resistance negation, power modification, transmutation and matter manipulation for resisting aishia's eyes

Actually, hold up!! Wtf?! He still has only a likely rating! Gonna make that a solid rating in my next CRT. He would also be getting resistance to resistance negation, power modification, transmutation and matter manipulation for resisting aishia's eyes
He got it because no one removed it from our last upgrade. Thats all.

Seriously? So what would it be? Power null? Shouldn't him being an aggregate of all order mean something? Pretty sure we can scale resistances
Nothing just like how there are stronger and weaker characters in verse and we don't give stronger character resistance to weaker characters powers just because they are stronger then them. There was also a whole thread about scaling resistance you should check it out.

Pretty sure slime either
has statemens of scaling or some skills that give them all powers and resistances of other characters like for example Rimuru's food chain that gives him resistances and abilities of all his alies or statements such as ultimate skill users resisting all effects of skills below them or simply a lot of stuff characters have are passive and other character simply resist that.
You can still try to give them resistances if you want to, just don't be surprised if it gets rejected

Pretty sure slime either
has statemens of scaling or some skills that give them all powers and resistances of other characters like for example Rimuru's food chain that gives him resistances and abilities of all his alies or statements such as ultimate skill users resisting all effects of skills below them or simply a lot of stuff characters have are passive and other character simply resist that.
You can still try to give them resistances if you want to, just don't be surprised if it gets rejected
O it is. Literally, the guy stated lower characters (lower race) can't even affect higher characters (stronger) because they literally resist it.
Literally in their cosmology, even in the anime version, he said that.

hehehe STORY... is anyone know what iam thinking

statues of all the races represented in the story: demons, humans, spirits, gods and dragonewts, which can, if you look closely,

Nothing just like how there are stronger and weaker characters in verse and we don't give stronger character resistance to weaker characters powers just because they are stronger then them. There was also a whole thread about scaling resistance you should check it out.
Where's the thread? Don't remember seeing it

hehehe STORY... is anyone know what iam thinking
if you ever bring it up in the future i think this would preferable statement:
It depicts a mysterious space with black boxes floating in it, in which fragments of the story are recorded above which Anos towers.

if you ever bring it up in the future i think this would preferable statement:
It depicts a mysterious space with black boxes floating in it, in which fragments of the story are recorded above which Anos towers.
It would help if we had the chapter number where these boxes appear

Back