• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Do anyone have plan about making profile for Shin? He nearly killed Nousgalia so he should have CM type 1 tho,make a profile for him pls

Last edited:
Should Anos have 2-A range?Since each layer is infinite in size,it means that one layer can encompass infinite amount of worlds if those worlds actually exist(although they don't)

A layer being infinite isn't really the definitive evidence for 2-A. It needs to have an infinite number of Universes compose it, not just have an infinite space that might be able to hold such a thing but doesn't have proof that it does, that's just kind of unquantifiable as even Universes can have infinite Space (and do in this Verse if I'm not wrong).

According to the standards, they must be infinite universes... The Silver Sea is 99+ layers, each layer has an infinite size, each layer has countless universes, and each universe has an infinite size.

Layer in this context contains countless universes,and this layer is infinite in size so it can encompass infinite universes if those universes actually exist,that's why I said 2A range instead of AP

That line of logic is not accepted by the Wiki as evidence for 2-A. The space either has Infinite Universe in it or it's not 2-A.

I have a question regarding this thread

Anos is in Top 4

Tier 2-B:

1. Characters from Dinosaur King - Stronger than Countless*Countless times baseline

2. Super Dimentio (Mario Bros) - Countless times the atoms in the universe (At least 10^78x Countless times baseline)

3. Arceus (Pokémon) - At least 59.88 million Countless times baseline

4. True Form Anos (Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha) - Far stronger than 99+x Countless times baseline

5. True Form Alternity (Transformers) - Countless times baseline

But we are talking about AP, and if I am not wrong in any of the other cases the universes from other verses doesn't have the similarity that the layers and universes in Maou Gakuin that are a Higher level of reality, that is, they need an immensely higher AP to destroy a universe of a deeper layer, and that's why I wonder, shouldn't Anos be in top 1 taking that into account?

I have a question regarding this thread

Anos is in Top 4

Tier 2-B:

1. Characters from Dinosaur King - Stronger than Countless*Countless times baseline

2. Super Dimentio (Mario Bros) - Countless times the atoms in the universe (At least 10^78x Countless times baseline)

3. Arceus (Pokémon) - At least 59.88 million Countless times baseline

4. True Form Anos (Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha) - Far stronger than 99+x Countless times baseline

5. True Form Alternity (Transformers) - Countless times baseline

But we are talking about AP, and if I am not wrong in any of the other cases the universes doesn't have the similarity that the layers in Maou Gakuin are a Higher level of reality, that is, they need an immensely higher AP to destroy a universe of a deeper layer, and that's why I wonder, shouldn't Anos be in top 1 taking that into account?
yes because shallow layer being far weaker than deep layer (the gap can even be infinite)

To sum it up, my reasoning is as follows, Example Pokemon is 59.88Millions x Countless, while Maou Gakuin is 99+ x Countless, but the point is that the Pokemon universes do not have the immense difference that the universes between layer 1 and 2 in Maou Gakuin, as been said, if Anos used a spell to destroy a universe in a shallow layer, he wouldn't even destroy a simple boat in a deeper layer, so I think Maou Gakuin should have much more AP than other verses in 2-B

Layer in this context contains countless universes,and this layer is infinite in size so it can encompass infinite universes if those universes actually exist,that's why I said 2A range instead of AP
You could make a thread about it. It certainly seems something that the tiering system did not take into account.

I think no, cuz Arceus cosmology still bigger 56.88M x Countless vs 99+ x Countless.. but it will be enough for some other omnipresent 2-A scale cases.
iirc, Arceus size was removed to just baseline, because having multiples infinites universes is not a higher thing now

This isn't anything, and it's not a blindspot of the Wiki either. It's just an unquantifiable nothing.

Please don't ask me to go back through the thousands of threads created to try and find it.

I didn't say I didn't know, I just said finding said thread again is a needle in a haystack.

The point is, who would be willing to do that thread? I immediately exclude myself from it

I'm not good at elaborating such complicated threads, that's why I exclude myself.

Back