• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I just wanna let you dudes know that the order of reincarnation is "infinitely weaker" in the Silver Sea than in it is the Militia World because the order of reincarnation seems to be the limited order of the Militia World. In other words, the Militia World's Order of Reincarnation doesn't really exist anywhere else, which is why it is "infinitely weaker", so I don't think it would qualify for any "infinitely above baseline" stuff.
I could be wrong tho.

「銀水聖海にいた前世の俺が、いつ死んだかにもよるだろうがな。エレネシア世界が、ミリティア世界に生まれ変わる前ならば、転生の秩序は限りなく弱い」

「銀水聖海にいた前世の俺が、いつ死んだかにもよるだろうがな。エレネシア世界が、ミリティア世界に生まれ変わる前ならば、転生の秩序は限りなく弱い」

"I guess it depends on when I died in my previous life, when I was in the Silver Water Holy Sea. Before the Elenesia World was reborn as the Militia World, the order of reincarnation was exceedingly weak."

限りなく (限り無く) - kagirinaku :: Translations: without end; exceedingly

This supports what I said earlier. Let me try to give you an analogy:
I have two buckets lined up under a water tap. I open only one water tap and fill the bucket below it with water. I could then say that the bucket that was not filled up with water has infinitely less water than the bucket that was filled up with water. This is the same for the Elenesia World and Militia World with the Order of Reincarnation. The order of reincarnation isn't infinitely above baseline for the Militia World, but is actually just infinitely below baseline for other worlds, sort of.

Also, translating it as "infinitely weak" could probably work, but "exceedingly weak" seems more accurate.

No, not really. The Milita World's Order of Reincarnation is a limited order, meaning it doesn't really exist in other worlds. This is why the magic Reincarnation <Silica> doesn't work outside the Milita World.
Militia world was Elenesia world before so they should have the same orders(iirc no one tried Silica in Elenesia)

Also it's kinda weird when someone make a comparision like that for something that exist and doesn't exist,like saying dog's tail is infinitely longer than human's tail,I mean,infinity x 0=0,not infinity x 0=infinity

I can understand why 2-A AP can't be accepted but honestly 2-A range should be legit unless staff says lol not fits our standard and then go away

I thought you suggest range, btw you should bump Ultima, we would like to see his answer, then hopefully, another upgrade thread for Anos can be made.
I asked about range in Ultimat's wall, but yeah Delta was the one who suggests the range think.... Also, if you want then you can bump it...

I can understand why 2-A AP can't be accepted but honestly 2-A range should be legit unless staff says lol not fits our standard and then go away
I didn't suggest 2-A AP.... But yeah 2-A range may work

And??? I don't wanna be insisting... so another dude can bump it instead of me
I could do It, but I think It would be better to wait for Ultima's answer on Discord, Cosmology said that he will ask him.
If not, then I will bump him

If you seriously ask that then I would say all characters with 2-A range can affect her,include Anos in the future
I think it would depend on the cosmolgy of the verse.

And probably Anos will be 2-A or Low 1-C in the future, we don't know 🤔🧐

Back