• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

In more simple terms...

Lets say you have a set, of the natural numbers (0, 1, 2, 3...). This set is countable because even if we counted forever, we’ll eventually get to infinity (given infinite time)

How about the real numbers? Let’s start from 0. The next number is…

0.00001? 0.0000000000000001? 0 and a decimal followed by a infinite zeros and then a 1? 0.0000..........????

This is the problem, we don’t know where to go after zero. So this set is uncountable. And even with infinite time, you won't count past 1.

Hence it is bigger.

Last edited:
In more simple terms...

Imagine you have a set, which consists of all of the natural numbers (0, 1, 2, 3...). This set is countable, because even if we counted forever, we’ll eventually get to infinity (given infinite time)

How about real numbers? Let’s start from 0. The next number is…

1? 0.1? 0.0000000000000001? 0 and a decimal followed by a infinite zeros and then a 1?

This is the problem, we don’t know where to go after zero. So this set is uncountable. Even with infinite time, you won't get past 1.

Hence it is bigger.
Oh now I understand it

Congrats on content moderator @Dereck03
Congratulations @Dereck03 now I can ask him to tag other staffs when CRT is ongoing 😈😈😈
I see Dereck become content moderator. Congratulations my friend.I will study on how to become a moderator too. If necessary, I even study the entire tier system, dimensionality, etc.
Page could look better as well but I'm sure now that since Dereck is Content Moderator, he will take care of that for you.
Woah, congratulations on becoming a content moderator @Dereck03
congratualtions @Dereck03 & @Dread
Thanks guys, maybe things are easier now, but who knows.

Thanks guys, maybe things are easier now, but who knows.
Atleast you can now directly tag some staff to evaluate threads. That's kinda better. Having a knowledge staff on the verse is better. Anyway what do you think about creating reason manipulation page. Every verse has seperate page for fodder abilities atleast we should have this 🚬🗿. Especially Sasha and Anos continuously uses those.

Uhhhhh Anos really said word size in that quote huh. If the trace he made is bigger then 2-A attack in sizs, isn't it Low 1-C?
Not on this wiki. We'd be hard pressed up to our necks in deep water to even get above baseline with this.

The world of traces contains all immortalized records/traces of everything and everyone in the 700 million+ years of the militia world timeline. It even contained traces of EGA and was said to have enough space to hold it a hundred times over.
This is blatantly above baseline here.

Not on this wiki. We'd be hard pressed up to our necks in deep water to even get above baseline with this.

The world of traces contains all immortalized records/traces of everything and everyone in the 700 million+ years of the militia world timeline. It even contained traces of EGA and was said to have enough space to hold it a hundred times over.
This is blatantly above baseline here.
Android phones could never

Back