• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

The problem isn't even about that.

What they're asking you is to prove that the source being uninteractable is directly tied to it being Acausal.

Otherwise they'll just dismiss it as something else

Do I post the 2A CRT or the ability addition CRT in the content revision promotion thread? Let's get one of these things over with

Is it OK to give someone with abstract existence intangibility? As it seems like nafta can make her self intangible with her 'limited future shenanigans'.

Here's the scan for intangibility.

Also, Kandaquizorte has resistance to existence erasure

I agree with both

What do you mean?
When Elenesia try to ran way from Mutouh when he was sleeping he caught her up and brought her back to the hut he was still sleeping. She didn't even noticed anything. Also she was outside of Mutouh range and she also confirmed it. But later she hears Mutouh voice she was in same place where she left. He just caught her up and brought her back to the hut. Also Elensia already has infinite speed via being faster than magic bullets.

It's not uncommon for character to display immeasurable speed Mutouh probably traveled back in time with his speed bring Elensia to same place. It's clearly mentioned as speed feat. It also shows he saw a infinite speed characters like frozen.

For some reason the scan for the durability negation on lays profile refuses to link with the explanation and shows up as plain text. Is there a reason for that or is the wiki just going bonkers? Tried to fix it but no dice.

Yzark Profile Sandbox

-Should add the justification for the immortality types 4 and 5. From what is it right now, there are only explanations for types 1, 3, and 8.
-And I'm interested in the nep 1 section ( Nonexistent Physiology ( Type 1 & Aspects 1, 3 & 4. Eve Zenio is World filled Phantom Demons who lacks Forms))

How exactly do the Phantom Demons are written? Because lacking form sounded like Incorporeality.

-Should add the justification for the immortality types 4 and 5. From what is it right now, there are only explanations for types 1, 3, and 8.
It's kinda normal for god's Immortality
-And I'm interested in the nep 1 section ( Nonexistent Physiology ( Type 1 & Aspects 1, 3 & 4. Eve Zenio is World filled Phantom Demons who lacks Forms))
There was scene where phantom beats weren't interacted by others. I will check the scans.
How exactly do the Phantom Demons are written? Because lacking form sounded like Incorporeality.
If not I am gonna replace it with this

We definitely need Reason manipulation page every verse has pages for even smaller Abilities

実体のない幻獣だからこそ、パブロヘタラの監視に引っかからず、ここまで追ってこられたのだろう。

The fact that it is a phantom without substance is probably why it was able to follow us here without being caught by Pablo Hetala's surveillance.
「実体がなく、人間の体を器にする。創れ」

''Without substance, the human body is made into a vessel. Create."
 泡沫世界にはいないはずの幻獣を確かに捉え、万雷剣にて二匹を斬り裂く。

しかし、実体のない蒼猫と朱猫を滅ぼすことはできない。
 霧散した二匹は泥のように変化すると、セリスに取り憑こうと体にまとわりついた。

He certainly catches the phantom beast, which should not be in the bubble world, and slashes the two with the Banrai Sword.

However, he could not destroy the insubstantial Aokko and Vermillion Cat.
 The two fainting creatures transformed into mud and clung to Celis, trying to possess his.
I don't know if this Qualifies for NEP type 1 knowing Phantom beats lacks substance. Like they have a body but at the same time they don't.
Stone without soul
 彼女にはまるで取り合わず、セリスと一番ジェフは走り出す。

あっという間に見えなくなっていく二人を、ルナは咄嗟に追いかけた。

地面に寝ていた蒼猫と朱猫を拾い、腕に抱えて走っていく。

もっと平穏に暮らせるところを探せばよかったのかもしれない。

だけど、わけもわからずに彼女は走り出していた。

自身の渇望が強く強く訴える。

彼から、離れてはいけないと。

「すみませんっ、待ってください。最後のヴォルディゴードさんっ」

<秘匿魔力ナジラ>と<幻影擬態ライネル>でセリスと一番ジェフは姿を消す。

だが、深層世界出身のルナには、二人の姿を追うことができた。

すぐに振り切れると思った一番ジェフは、意外そうな顔で彼女を振り向く。

「普通の魔族ではありませんね。事情がありそうですが?」

セリスは無言で更に速く駆けた。

崖から崖へと飛び移り、魔力場の荒れた場所を突き進んでいく。

ルナは二人を必死に追う。

身体能力はさほどではない彼女だったが、この世界に来てから妙に体が軽い。

泡沫世界だからだろう。

As if not taking her up on it, Celis and Jeff run off.

Luna quickly chased after them as they quickly disappeared from sight.

She picked up Ao and Vermilion Cat, who were lying on the ground, and ran with them in her arms.

Perhaps she should have looked for a more peaceful place to live.

But she was running without knowing why.

Her own craving was strongly, strongly appealing to her.

She must not leave him.

I'm sorry, please wait. Last Voldigoad!

<With the secret magic Nazira and the illusionary mimicry Lynel, Celis and Jeff disappeared.

However, Luna, a native of the deep world, was able to track them.

No.01, who thought he would be able to shake them off soon, looked back at her with a surprised look on his face.

'This is no ordinary demon tribe, is it? There seems to be a circumstance?"

Celis ran even faster in silence.

She jumped from cliff to cliff, pushing through the roughness of the magic field.

Luna followed them frantically.

She is not a physically strong person, but since she came to this world, her body is strangely light.

It was probably because she was in a bubble world.
LMAO Luna speed feat 🚬🗿

Back