• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Currently Lay has Immortality type 9 negation. Should we drop a Rimuru vs Lay match 🚬🗿. Is there any way Rimuru beats him ? Or is it going to be stomp?

I don't know if this Qualifies for NEP type 1 knowing Phantom beats lacks substance. Like they have a body but at the same time they don't.
Stone without soul
Not enough context, ngl.
Can easily dismiss as incorporeality instead.
The lacking of a body does not mean nep, needs to qualify for aspect (lack of mind, concept, soul, or information type 2).

Last edited:
Why is irrelevant speed gone? Anos could get it in future volumes but now he will always have immeasurable speed since irrelevant speed is now gone, which is still awesome since he is faster than linear time but would have been awesome to see him get irrelevant speed.

I see Dereck become content moderator. Congratulations my friend.I will study on how to become a moderator too. If necessary, I even study the entire tier system, dimensionality, etc.
I am sure there is only one university that gives away certificates for this subject. You need to apply it there.

What is info manipulation?

It's already impossible for Rimuru to keep up with everything we currently have. Once Anos reaches level 1, it will be impossible²
If I am not mistaken, I think it was incon, since neither Rimuru can interact with him but neither Anos can destroy him

I am sure there is only one university that gives away certificates for this subject. You need to apply it there.
Can you help me with this doubt? I would like to know if wiki supporters can create a new vs battle account.And I would also like to know if there is a page explaining how to become a moderator on the wiki

Can you help me with this doubt? I would like to know if wiki supporters can create a new vs battle account.And I would also like to know if there is a page explaining how to become a moderator on the wiki
This account I'm using is not mine. And whenever I try to create an account and follow the instructions, it's automatically rejected by the wiki.I never had an account to chat here and I would like to know if becoming a supporter is possible to create an account here without any problems

Can you help me with this doubt? I would like to know if wiki supporters can create a new vs battle account. And I would also like to know if there is a page explaining how to become a moderator on the wiki
Sure, here is the explanation of each position

And I think becoming staff now is kinda late since the application new is now announced.
But to apply for a staff position, contact a bureaucrat about it via a private message here in this forum.

About Wiki supporters, I am unsure of this. It is never stated in the benefits section.

Sure, here is the explanation of each position

And I think becoming staff now is kinda late since the application new is now announced.
But to apply for a staff position, contact a bureaucrat about it via a private message here in this forum.

About Wiki supporters, I am unsure of this. It is never stated in the benefits section.
thank you very much for the explanation

For the common ability page I think time manipulation resistance is needed. Was it Shin who resisted Eugo's Time domain thing? It was in volume 4 I believe. Eugo himself also resists to time manipulation. Pretty sure Yzak wasn't effected by his own freezing stuff either. Not sure if there is some feats for spirits and humans tho. Is Conformist supposed to be head of state? Also scans for all the abilities showing or statements should be added as well. It's written that Gods have anti magic even tho that's already part of normal users abilities. If not all Chief Gods get power mimicry than it should be removed and just be it's own thing on Chief Gods respective page. Page could look better as well but I'm sure now that since Dereck is Content Moderator, he will take care of that for you.

Last edited:
Can someone describe what a chief god is for me? I'm sprucing up the sandbox for common abilities page.

Including a conformist

The strongest and most important God of the world. If he is destroyed world also gets destroyed. Chief God also defines what the world is going to be "about" once it evolves and its inhabitants can go to perceive the SS. For example if Eques became Chief God Milita World would we world of gears. People would have some parts of them in the shape of gears, world as well would be mostly in gears and the most important aspect of the world would one again be gears.

Back