• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

You can just say they are protected by plot just like ID. Above Fixxed scan indeed refering to plot
It's going to be pretty hard. ID got plot manipulation thanks to "Nee-chan was Chuunibyo" a light novel written by the same author as ID, which heavily focuses on the principle of the world and its inhabitant as the main character of their own story. ID, ngl, just borrow it so Yogiri can kill the plot.

It's going to be pretty hard. ID got plot manipulation thanks to "Nee-chan was Chuunibyo" a light novel written by the same author as ID, which heavily focuses on the principle of the world and its inhabitant as the main character of their own story. ID, ngl, just borrow it so Yogiri can kill the plot.
Well, rather than borrow, ID had already their own explanation of plot and its use. It just that with the connection to Neechan, it support them much more.

Well, rather than borrow, ID had already their own explanation of plot and its use. It just that with the connection to Neechan, it support them much more.
Yeah, "borrowing" was an exaggeration on my part.
In any case, this is a tough addition to try making and arguing, especially when Misfit does not have a backing like ID has with Nee-chan.

Do both stories exist in the same verse? If they don't the plot manipulation should be removed

I mean i was saying how ID characters got protected by fate value same MGF characters are protected by order.

Also
Everything is ordered by order and Eques statement literally states plot. And even to that we have past as past and future as set futures which even gods can't overturn. Everything is tied to order. Fate is just a subset of order.

Anyway I will leave that to Fixxed. 🚬🗿
He is like Our Wish granting Stone. He already made TD 2 and Acausality type 5 possible for Anos.

I mean i was saying how ID characters got protected by fate value same MGF characters are protected by order.

Also
Everything is ordered by order and Eques statement literally states plot. And even to that we have past as past and future as set futures which even gods can't overturn. Everything is tied to order. Fate is just a subset of order.

Anyway I will that to Fixxed. 🚬🗿
He is like Our Wish granting Stone. He already made TD 2 and Acausality type 5 possible for Anos.
Let's first focus on solid 2A 🙂

Also

Anyway I will leave that to Fixxed. 🚬🗿
Okay, I can see where you are coming from.
btw, Anos might lose his aca 5 from how they re-evaluate aca 5 in the new standard. Might want to check that out?

@Dereck03 If Anos Source Acausality type 5 getting try to argue for his destructive nature just like Graham's nothingness nature. His destructive nature is not interacted by anyone. It's unbound by causality.

If Anos source is proved to be outside all systems, the law of cause and effect. Then it is fine (+ not being affected nor interacted with)
Actually I would says his true form or destructive power should be mentioned as Acausality type 5. As Graham is Nothingness he is complete opposite of Nothingness and both are completely unbound by Casuality

Actually I would says his true form or destructive power should be mentioned as Acausality type 5. As Graham is Nothingness he is complete opposite of Nothingness and both are completely unbound by Casuality
Statements aren't a problem the problem is that you need a specific feat of being hard to interact with BECAUSE you are unbound by causality.

Need a proof of anos' source can't being interacted.
Statements aren't a problem the problem is that you need a specific feat of being hard to interact with BECAUSE you are unbound by causality.
Balandis world match has feat but it stated as resistance. The fact Graham's nothingness lacks Reason is good argument and Anos destructive power negging it and Graham's himself comparing both of their existence same is also one of the examples.

Back