• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Anyway, order is fate and everything is bound to order, especially for the gods who embody and manage order.

Order existed before the world came to be came to be meaning their fate had long since been preordained.

Unconventional resistance to fate manipulation as their fate is already being manipulated?

Anyway, order is fate and everything is bound to order, especially for the gods who embody and manage order.

Order existed before the world came to be came to be meaning their fate had long since been preordained.

Unconventional resistance to fate manipulation as their fate is already being manipulated?
Anyone? It could work right?

You actually have no idea, thats why you agreed with her. You even admitted for not having any knowledge
Lol. Because pain ignoring the fact NAFTA is not creating new future she is just picking the future which already exists in the world. Also she is not manipulating the future of mortal world.

IDK what pain even debunked thier cause I don't see anything that proves thier aren't infinite futures the main point is nafta is just picking futures not creating it but pain is thinking that nafta is creating the futures

Lol. Because pain ignoring the fact NAFTA is not creating new future she is just picking the future which already exists in the world. Also she is not manipulating the future of mortal world.
Her powers also work like probability manipulation but that is just a variation of it. The stuff she does later is basically straight up reality warping

Pain main point of debunking is because he thinks that nafta is creating it the whole point of the debunking is that nafta is creating it where the truth is she is just picking it

Her powers also work like probability manipulation but that is just a variation of it. The stuff she does later is basically straight up reality warping
Dude her powers don't affect real world but infinite futures exist inside of future world. Also NAFTA was able to manifest her domain in real world at the Azure sky of gods that's the First time she ever done that and now she can use probability manipulation on real world but Before that she couldn't.

Any opinions on the fate manipulation resistance? Also can someone call staff to the 2-A thread? It has gone on long enough

Already bored he is thinking nafta is creating the future where she just picks it doesn't even understand simple as that thing 🗿

I still need thoughts on this. Could it work? Especially since order is more like plot than fate. At the very least, standard fate manipulation shouldn't have any effect.

Well, it is a downgrade, so uhhh... Eldemade the Anti-hero.
LMAO. But funny thing is I agree with pain reasoning of Magi verse downgrade.
Magi fans coming for you 💀💀💀
Now I gotta hide 😆😆😆
I still need thoughts on this. Could it work? Especially since order is more like plot than fate. At the very least, standard fate manipulation shouldn't have any effect.
Wait for plot manipulation upgrade. You can just say they are protected by plot just like ID. Above Fixxed scan indeed refering to plot

LMAO. But funny thing is I agree with pain reasoning of Magi verse downgrade.

Now I gotta hide 😆😆😆

Wait for plot manipulation upgrade. You can just say they are protected by plot just like ID. Above Fixxed scan indeed refering to plot
Yeah, we can bring it up in the same CRT then. When is the CRT exactly?

Back