• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Hehehe, eques plot manipulation
『すべては世界の筋書き通り。デルゾゲードとエーベラストアンゼッタ。二つの城と融合すれば、それを取り返せると汝らは思ったのかもしれないが、それは私にとっても同じこと』
"All according to the script of the world. Delzogade and Everast Anzetta. You may have thought that by merging the two castles, you could get it back, but it's the same for me."

『すべては世界の筋書き通り。デルゾゲードとエーベラストアンゼッタ。二つの城と融合すれば、それを取り返せると汝らは思ったのかもしれないが、それは私にとっても同じこと』
"All according to the script of the world. Delzogade and Everast Anzetta. You may have thought that by merging the two castles, you could get it back, but it's the same for me."
I'm not sure

I think power level in maou gakuin is like this:

-The reality/every mortal thing
And then the order that shape the world
-The higher order, like:
Creation-destruction that create and destroy the world and order
Nousgalia's order, the order of order
Gods of juri's order, who form and fundamental of order it self
-The Will of the world, or the conformist, the lord god. The Will of the world is surpasses the order it self
-And then The Reason, that encompasses and above all things

The next objective? Say goodbye to 2-A again.
Don't lose hope just yet. We don't know what his argument will be to debunk this update. It would be bad if the officials showed up and agreed with his argument. Whether it's right or not, we know that officials are like the highest authority who ignore what they want.

Don't lose hope just yet. We don't know what his argument will be to debunk this update. It would be bad if the officials showed up and agreed with his argument. Whether it's right or not, we know that officials are like the highest authority who ignore what they want.
If pain is so sure about debunking I think he at least got some points I don't know what affect that crystal world everything is made of crystal gonna change any thing at all like what that even gonna change 🗿

go read through the arc yourself rather than changing opinions this frequently
i-am-now-dead-oh-no.gif

Jokes on you. I exist and have debunked it. Waiting for counter arguments.
You should go read through the arc yourself rather than changing opinions this frequently
You're right. I would do this if there was an official translation in my country's language

Past can't be changed and future is already set by order. Lmao Everything is set by a script 🚬🗿 let's go order is plot.

You know what I like? Consistency. The order sets past as past and prevents any major alteration of the future while at the same time constructs a predetermined future. Everything is absolutely decided by order.
I leave the plot manipulation upgrade to you guys. I am kinda busy and my Lay Abilities upgrade thread still pending. Costoria and Yzark sandbox is half way done. Gonna have to make a common abilities sandbox for verse 🦆🦆🦆.

Also yeah the verse has many consistency to back it up.

I think power level in maou gakuin is like this:

-The reality/every mortal thing
And then the order that shape the world
-The higher order, like:
Creation-destruction that create and destroy the world and order
Nousgalia's order, the order of order
Gods of juri's order, who form and fundamental of order it self
-The Will of the world, or the conformist, the lord god. The Will of the world is surpasses the order it self
-And then The Reason, that encompasses and above all things

Mortal world

Guardian gods

Gods

Heavenly Father God

Creator and Destruction Gods

Chief God

Power level works like this

Four gods of juri is only limited to Militia world so it doesn't apply to other Worlds & Whatever power Conformist have they are still inferior to Chief God as Ronzcrunz states no one can defeat chief god of their own world.

Yeah Reason is above this 👍

Why Creation and Destruction are above HFG
Creator Gods is the one who created the world then all gods came into existence. Heavenly Father God only replaces the destroyed order. As you can see he couldn't replace destruction order even though he had power to replace other order. Also the fact he was inferior to Militia and god smokes once by her.
 They create a new order.

The first life to be born are the four tree gods.

Wenzel, the god of birth; Dirfred, the god of deepening; Anahem, the god of demise; and Gyetenaros, the god of transmutation.

They return to the new world of the gods with the countless gods who are reborn one after another, enveloped in a dazzling light.

This time to a kinder world," Misha said.

Misha said.

This time it will be a world of more smiles.
When Misha recreated the world it's clearly shows HFG isn't one who actually creates the order in the first place. He only replaces if any order which is already exists gets destroyed

Back