• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

In fact, all Silver Sea characters from layer 2 onwards will be rated 2-A if this update is accepted. After all, any deep layer inhabitant can destroy a shallow world by its mere existence.

Layer 1*.
Layer zero itself has bubble worlds
In the layer 0 worlds is there the blue sky of the gods along with the future world and its gods?I don't know much about bubble worlds other than that they are unevolved worlds that cannot perceive other worlds and that do not have a born god

If worlds are accepted as 5D, then Anos will be unsurpassed at that level, right? After all, he can destroy a world for its mere existence as well as destroying deep worlds that have the power of all countless shallow layer worlds.

Thinking about it now, do we need a CRT for nafta's profile? How do you turn a sandbox into a character profile cause I'm doing this on mobile and it's hard asf so not ready to type this all over again?

Why doesn't Anos have transmutation for turning Eques into train and windmill and Maytilen to little tiger?
Anos already has transmutation, although via Nendra.
Should add more feat for more variety of transmutation (turning Eques to train, Maytilen, and two law tyrant via Athens) sounded like an OP transmutation and 4D too.

Athens​

(身体変異アテネス, Atenesu, lit. "Body Mutation")

A magic spell that transforms an organic body into a different inorganic form.

Does shaping Kandaquizorte into a weapon count as weapon creation or just weapon control?
I think transmutation.

Alright, I still think it induces death through fate manipulation, do you think that works?
Is there a scan it can actually induce death?

Back