• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

IDK if it is an anti feat tho. The transduality/NEP/type5 Acausality applies only for his source and not physical body which can age to death. I don't get why anos said even graham's emptiness won't last forever how tf can nonexistence end.
Because to anos, there isn't anything that cannot be destroyed
His nothingness still exists though. Don't see any anti feat

🗿Well Lay used hero academy sword and Anos stated Shin may use Evansmana. Wait shin used a cursed sword and controlled it's power. It would have nuked his source.
I know they can use it, I'm just saying they won't be able to if Celis was still alive. Anos says the only sword that won't obey him is evansmana and he still has to decapitate graham before he could use the sword.

Speaking of the sword, what did Anos do with it?

I know they can use it, I'm just saying they won't be able to if Celis was still alive. Anos says the only sword that won't obey him is evansmana and he still has to decapitate graham before he could use the sword.

Speaking of the sword, what did Anos do with it?
He uses it but Gusta has it. I mean bro Celis sword is different breed. It's called as Sword of possibilities.

ฉันสงสัยว่าทำไมเราถึงไม่มี Abilities Immortality Type 1 สำหรับ Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha โดยเฉพาะ Anos Voldigoad ฉันเชื่อว่าอายุไม่ใช่ปัญหาสำหรับ Anos และเขาสามารถสร้างร่างกายใหม่ได้ด้วยแหล่งที่มาของเขา
Wtf?

Anyway, while reading through the first arc, after aivis fused with eugo la Raviaz, anos could block his attacks that can sever space-time with simple anti-magic.

There's no difference between Anos anti-magic and others besides how much magic power is put into it.

Shouldn't everyone get spatial manipulation based on this or does it fall under power null?

Excuse me, I went to use the language of my country.

I wonder why we don't have Abilities Immortality Type 1 for Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha, especially Anos Voldigoad. I believe age is not an issue for Anos , and he can just create a new body with his source
Creating a new body after another dies does bot qualify for type 1

Excuse me, I went to use the language of my country.

I wonder why we don't have Abilities Immortality Type 1 for Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha, especially Anos Voldigoad. I believe age is not an issue for Anos , and he can just create a new body with his source
Nah, anos said nothing is eternal, wven the body of the demon king and succumbed to being aged 10 billion years to and eternity.

At best only gods and spirits can have immortality type 1

Can anyone help me out with scans for Nafta's abilities according to what's in the sandbox? If possible you could link the scans yourself. Also if they're any abilities I missed, please say.

With the 2-A future world on the verge of being accepted, nafta is definitely going to need a profile.

Chapter where scans were taken from are also needed so Dereck and oblivion can add the references.

Excuse me , I went to use the language of my country.

Why do you even care about such ability i dont think it would actually be useful to anos in any fight.

Regarding this
Can anyone help me out with scans for Nafta's abilities according to what's in the sandbox? If possible you could link the scans yourself. Also if they're any abilities I missed, please say.

With the 2-A future world on the verge of being accepted, nafta is definitely going to need a profile.

Chapter where scans were taken from are also needed so Dereck and oblivion can add the references.
Does anyone know what ability this would be?
「……な、んだ、あれはどういうことだ……?」

大聖門の前にいた聖騎士たちが不可解そうな表情を浮かべる。

「神の槍に貫かれて、あの男、なぜ生きている……?」

「未来神ナフタのカンダクイゾルテ、伝承によれば、その槍に貫かれたものは未来の可能性さえ奪われ、滅するという……」

「……その奇跡に、人の身で抗うことができるというのかっ……!?」

"......, hmm, what the hell was that all about ......?"

The Holy Knights in front of the Great Sacred Gate looked puzzled.

'Pierced by the spear of God, that man, how is he still alive ......?'

'Kandakuisorte, the future god Nafta, whose spear, according to folklore, deprives those pierced by it of even the possibility of a future and destroys them. ......'

"...... can a human being resist that miracle? ......!"
Anyone know what ability this would be? Existence erasure? Death manipulation? Maybe both?

Regarding this

Does anyone know what ability this would be?

Anyone know what ability this would be? Existence erasure? Death manipulation? Maybe both?
If what this spear does is something like limiting the person to a future where the person will definitely die, would I say it is manipulation of death via manipulation of fate? or erasure of existence + fate manipulation? I have no idea.

Or maybe even fit into both three :v

Last edited:
If what this spear does is something like limiting the person to a future where the person will definitely die, would I say it is manipulation of death via manipulation of fate? or erasure of existence + fate manipulation? I have no idea.

Or maybe even fit into both three :v
It looks like fate+ EE+ death manipulation. Maybe i should ask in questions and answers

It looks like fate+ EE+ death manipulation. Maybe i should ask in questions and answers
Well, if the spear limits the person's fate to a fate where the person will definitely die, it should at least be fate manipulation + death manipulation, but EE and why can it erase the source?

Well, if the spear limits the person's fate to a fate where the person will definitely die, it should at least be fate manipulation + death manipulation, but EE and why can it erase the source?
Because it can be used to pierce the source. EE also comes from depriving the person of a future and destroying them

Because it can be used to pierce the source. EE also comes from depriving the person of a future and destroying them
So the spear should get some haxs like:CM2 (Can interact with font); Erasure of existence (can erase the source. Which is the concept of existence.); Fate manipulation (Can deprive a person of a destination); Death manipulation (Limits the person's future to a future where the person will definitely die).

Correct me if I'm wrong, and if I'm missing something.

So the spear should get some hash like:CM2 (Can interact with font); Erasure of existence (can erase the source. Which is the concept of existence.); Fate manipulation (Can deprive a person of a destination); Death manipulation (Limits the person's future where the person will definitely die).

Correct me if I'm wrong, and if I'm missing something.
It doesn't have to pierce the source but it can do it definitely has CM2.

Existence erasure and fate manipulation by depriving the person of a future and destroying them.

I don't think death manipulation and EE can be used at the same time, it has to be one or the other, leaning towards EE

It doesn't have to pierce the source but it can do it definitely has CM2.

Existence erasure and fate manipulation by depriving the person of a future and destroying them.

I don't think death manipulation and EE can be used at the same time, it has to be one or the other, leaning towards EE
So I'd say it's EE instead of death manipulation.

So I'd say it's EE instead of death manipulation.
Well, I asked in questions and answers and it seems its just an application of fate manipulation so I'll have to add it as a separate ability from manipulating order which encompasses fate.

Last edited:
What about circumventing them?
Looks like she can't neg aca 3 as they also exist in the past
No, overcoming won't help either. Negating immortality type 8 (I have no clue what is the concept or object of his immortality bound to it) needs to erase the concept or the object. Let's say (it is an example), that he is immortal as long as the concept of living exists. To negate it, you need to erase the concept.

I wonder when the merge of TD 2 and 3 will finish and the 1-A requirement will be removed..... I already want arcana order to be introduced as non-duality or Transduality and then better TD for Anos and Graham.
9cef52ce27ab97e0fa9cfac1cdc1007f.gif

I wonder when the merge of TD 2 and 3 will finish and the 1-A requirement will be removed..... I already want arcana order to be introduced as non-duality or Transduality and then better TD for Anos and Graham.
9cef52ce27ab97e0fa9cfac1cdc1007f.gif
There was a statement that people called Aisha as Misfit thinking She is Arcana.

Back