• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

It would be even stomp trust me
If anos would really gonna jump to high 1A it would be either with narrative and controling his verse stories or with just with showing structures one by one like if silver sea is proved as higher dimensional heiracy then with infinite layer infinite Dimensions high 1B already so if anos will have a true form which existed outside and see whole silver sea as mere painting then a low 1A anos already ready or maybe even 1A

If anos would really gonna jump to high 1A it would be either with narrative and controling his verse stories or with just with showing structures one by one like if silver sea is proved as higher dimensional heiracy then with infinite layer infinite Dimensions high 1B already so if anos will have a true form which existed outside and see whole silver sea as mere painting then a low 1A anos already ready or maybe even 1A
I am unsure about r>f in Anos verse, I don't think the author would do that. It would be so OP.

Anos getting 1-B low or 1-B high for me is enough. Don't need to get stronger than this

If the silver sea is proved as higher dimensional structure each layer showed R>F then author said silver sea has countless layers iam gonna cry in the corner 🙂
Lmfao, I think he would go for structure more

The only way I see Anos reaching level 1-A would be through the abyssal layers. It all depends on how op it will be
Then we got showed that abyss is like a layer which has stories stored in them each of the abyss layer has infinite stories and anos become the author of his verse controling ever story and see all of the mgk verse as mere piece of paper yeah a boundless anos which is the best dream I could imagine 🙂

He won't without being 6D, not to mention Fate has millions of layers
Many reached 1A with stories only 🗿I never said without showing higher heiracy anos would reach 1A 🙂anos would need proof of R>F first then we can at least dream of 1A anos 💀

My own storie for mgk each of abyss has at least 3 layers each layer has infinite stories
Shallow abyss
Deeper abyss
Dark abyss
Shallow abyss has infinite possible stories shallow abyss layer beings sees whole silver sea as nothing but papers
Deeper abyss has infinite stories and deeper abyss sees whole shallow abyss as mere paintings deeper abyss stories are infinite time bigger then whole shallow abyss could ever imagine
And the last but not in the list dark abyss which hold all of the stories and possible stories sees whole mgk as mere piece of paper the creater God who exist in dark abyss is also just a avater of the real creater if you could control whole abyss then you are the new avater creater of this verse all thing all stories are under your control
The creater God said to anos story finished and anos is still stick at 2A how awesome that would be with high 1A cosmology 2A rating 

Last edited:
Last part of the story
Creater God vs anos
Creater God haha anos you didn't wanna accept my offer then die and erased anos from the story
anos comes back and say ''do you really think just by erasing me from this story you can transcend my verse '' 😂
Creater God what how is that possible you are just a character from my story how can you match my avater power
Anos easy cause I don't follow logic so I am a illogical being 😂
Creater ok now serious time take water and splash at the whole novel
Anos haha so weak you can't erase me just by wetting my novel then anos kills his author and transcend his whole verse and see even the dark abyss as just mere canvas to paint on

YZARK was gotten afraid of anos because he felt that he can die with the hands of Anos he thought that anos won't be able to kill him and later he understood that anos has the strength to kill him because anos is not only lion of distruction.​

YZARK was gotten afraid of anos because he felt that he can die with the hands of Anos he thought that anos won't be able to kill him and later he understood that anos has the strength to kill him because anos is not only lion of distruction.​

Tell me without telling me you read this in reels 🗿

Then we got showed that abyss is like a layer which has stories stored in them each of the abyss layer has infinite stories and anos become the author of his verse controling ever story and see all of the mgk verse as mere piece of paper yeah a boundless anos which is the best dream I could imagine 🙂
It's better to not expect anything so you won't be disappointed a little afterwards, and off chance it does happen then...... JUST ENJOY

Back