• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Just clarifying but graham is also getting a 2A rating in his profile right? After the 2A militia world is accepted

He is 😸. He has celis Voldigoad power and he even withstand his attacks. I don't know why his profile is stated only likely. LMAO
Yeah. It's been more then 1 year and half since the Sliver sea is introduced but I still don't understand why nobody accepted 2B bubble that time, a single ship in deeper layer has universal+ durability so destroying a world would easily make 2B so why then....

Yeah. It's been more then 1 year and half since the Sliver sea is introduced but I still don't understand why nobody accepted 2B bubble that time, a single ship in deeper layer has universal+ durability so destroying a world would easily make 2B so why then....
I have been telling this from long time 😴. Anyway Fixxed graced us work 2A Sanctuary. In future we will see 1C bubble and Silver bubbles can be argued for 6D and Silver Sea to be 7-8D if there is time Dimensions.

Lets just create profile first. There are tons of profile needs to created. Maou Gakuin is outdated.

I have been telling this from long time 😴. Anyway Fixxed graced us work 2A Sanctuary. In future we will see 1C bubble and Silver bubbles can be argued for 6D and Silver Sea to be 7-8D if there is time Dimensions.

Lets just create profile first. There are tons of profile needs to created. Maou Gakuin is outdated.
The novel has been officially licensed for official EN translation. It might take a long time, but we can add new additional hax as the year goes by with more trustable sources, so even if the current or the past crt has been rejected, the future might be different.

昨夜、来たばかりだというに、ご苦労なことだな。

「しかし、検出不可能な数値のため判定を保留中です。暫定的には、ミリティア世界の火露保有量は第〇層世界同等。僅かながら、未進化の可能性が存在します」

すると、これまであまりこちらに気を留めていなかった各学院の生徒たちが一斉にざわつき始めた。

「……どういうことだ?」

「ありえん。さすがに検出できないほどの数値というのは……?」

「ああ……火露が少なすぎる……」

「だが、だとすれば、どうやってここまできた? 未進化で銀海に出られるはずがない。単純に火露が少ないだけでは……?」

「しかし、第一層世界分も火露がなくて、どうやって進化したのか……? 普通ならそのまま滅び去るはずだが……」

ざわめく声を塗り潰すように、わっはっはっはっは、と大きな笑い声が響いた。

「第〇層世界だとぉ? ははは、わははははははっ!!」

"I'm sorry to hear that they just came in last night," she said.

"However, we are withholding judgment due to undetectable values. Tentatively, the amount of fire dew in the Militia world is equivalent to that of the layer 0 world. There is a slight possibility of unevolution."

The students of the various academies, who had not paid much attention to us so far, began to murmur at once.

"......What's going on?"

"That's impossible. The number is indeed undetectable,......?"

"Oh ...... too little fire dew ......"

"But if so, how did you get here? There is no way that you can get out to the Silver Sea unevolved. Is it simply that there is too little fire dew ......?"

"But how did they evolve without fire dew for the first layer of the world ......? Normally, it would have perished as it was. ......"

A loud laugh sounded as if to paint over the buzzing voices.

"The zeroth layer of the world, huh? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
It's pretty much indicated without evolving you can't enter deeper layers. Like shallow to deep layer.

He only had low 2-C for 2 reasons. Could harm Anos but we weren't sure if Anos was 5-A or low 2-C physically then and he hunted at also having world destroying magic
He is 😸. He has celis Voldigoad power and he even withstand his attacks. I don't know why his profile is stated only likely. LMAO

I have a question about Anos' immortality. Does he not qualify for more types he currently has 2,3,4,8.
I think he qualifies for other types:

Type 1. His lifespan is 10 billion years but only his body his source exists forever he can just create a new body with his source like the fight with Ivis starting his longevity again.

Type 5. Anos literally comes back from the dead and even said that "if death was enough to get rid of him then the job would have been done 2000 years ago"

Type 6. Anos can reincarnate into a new body using silicia and I also believe Anos had a backup body against the fight with Ivis but I'm not sure.

Type 9. Ok that's where I'm very unsure but I believe Anos' source exists in the abyss and we know that the abyss is a reality above the entire silver sea

I have a question about Anos' immortality. Does he not qualify for more types he currently has 2,3,4,8.
I think he qualifies for other types:

Type 1. His lifespan is 10 billion years but only his body his source exists forever he can just create a new body with his source like the fight with Ivis starting his longevity again.
It should be Qualify for all
Type 5. Anos literally comes back from the dead and even said that "if death was enough to get rid of him then the job would have been done 2000 years ago"
Don't know about type 5.
Type 6. Anos can reincarnate into a new body using silicia and I also believe Anos had a backup body against the fight with Ivis but I'm not sure.
Probably and no anos didn't used any other body.
Type 9. Ok that's where I'm very unsure but I believe Anos' source exists in the abyss and we know that the abyss is a reality above the entire silver sea
This is wrong. Source exist in abyss of real body.

Creating a new body and transferring your consciousness there wouldn't become type 1, it's just become type 6. And that new body would still have a life span too, so it still wouldn't qualify for type 1.
He can still die. Type 5 requires a feat or statement saying the being in question is incapable of being in the state of death or lacks the concept of death, Anos is very well alive. He was once DEATH, as in the state of Death (in the span between his sacrifice and his new life he was dead). Unlike graham which can exist as nothingness, nothingness is pretty clear not alive nor dead either.
It's reincarnation, which is pretty clear type 4. If there is a scan suggesting Anos has prepared an extra body, I would be glad to see it added.
I agree with Eldemade.

Creating a new body and transferring your consciousness there wouldn't become type 1, it's just become type 6. And that new body would still have a life span too, so it still wouldn't qualify for type 1.

He can still die. Type 5 requires a feat or statement saying the being in question is incapable of being in the state of death or lacks the concept of death, Anos is very well alive. He was once DEATH, as in the state of Death (in the span between his sacrifice and his new life he was dead). Unlike graham which can exist as nothingness, nothingness is pretty clear not alive nor dead either.

It's reincarnation, which is pretty clear type 4. If there is a scan suggesting Anos has prepared an extra body, I would be glad to see it added.

I agree with Eldemade.
Thank you for your clarification.👍👍

Thank you for your clarification.👍👍
No problem.
If only there is a scan stating Anos is eternal or perpetual, or something of kin then we can argue for type 1. Unfortunately the statement of Demon having 10 billion-year life span has become the anti-evidence for that assumption until we found a scan that counters it specifically for Anos.

Kinda suck he doesn't have type 6 despite being a hax lord.

No problem.
If only there is a scan stating Anos is eternal or perpetual, or something of kin then we can argue for type 1. Unfortunately the statement of Demon having 10 billion-year life span has become the anti-evidence for that assumption until we found a scan that counters it specifically for Anos.

“Did you really think that by aging 10 billion years I would physically die?”

No problem.

Anos can just destroy the reason that aging could kill him pyhsically.

No problem.

Actually, at least for Anos, his lifespan is over 10 billion. He says he was aged past 10 billion years then an eternity and then his body crumbled

I mean he can also use the power of weapons he picks it up like he did with Hero academy. And in MGF weapons has their own will. If you need to use them then you need to control their power.
It depends on the weapon though. For example, I doubt he'll be able to use Celis sword when celis/graham were alive. It seems like weapon control + weapon mastery

IDK if it is an anti feat tho. The transduality/NEP/type5 Acausality applies only for his source and not physical body which can age to death. I don't get why anos said even graham's emptiness won't last forever how tf can nonexistence end.

IDK if it is an anti feat tho. The transduality/NEP/type5 Acausality applies only for his source and not physical body which can age to death. I don't get why anos said even graham's emptiness won't last forever how tf can nonexistence end.
Because to anos, there isn't anything that cannot be destroyed

Back