• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

No, but going off how it was written, "deprives them of a future and destroys them" and death and destruction are sometimes used interchangeably in the story, it fits.

Death manipulation (can deprive others of a future and destroy them)
Seems good.
I wonder if the wiki still treats it as fate manipulation, or fate and death manipulation.
There is a good enough argument to argue, so go for it.

Anyway it's 4:30 am here so time to sleep, hope to see the 2-A thread accepted when I wake up in 8 hours.
This probably won't happen. We have to wait for pain to respond in addition to waiting for the administrators to appear or allow changes to the characters' profile

Thinking about it now, do we need a CRT for nafta's profile? How do you turn a sandbox into a character profile cause I'm doing this on mobile and it's hard asf so not ready to type this all over again?
I won't prefer mobile AT all

This probably won't happen. We have to wait for pain to respond in addition to waiting for the administrators to appear or allow changes to the characters' profile
Shouldn't have argued with pain that Thread became a mess. Should have asked him to make a separate thread if he disgree

Well, I created the tabbers and separated Kandaquizorte and her resistances.
Still need scans. Please don't make me read the entire subterranean arc again😭😭😭
-Why there is a power bestowal and power null in the resistance section? And now while I am at it, move all the resistance bits in the Nafta tab to the resistance tab.
- Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction Where does this come from? From the scan, I don't see how limiting the future would have this effect.

-Why there is a power bestowal and power null in the resistance section? And now while I am at it, move all the resistance bits in the Nafta tab to the resistance tab.
- Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction Where does this come from? From the scan, I don't see how limiting the future would have this effect.
She limited Anos' Egil Grone Androga that can destroy both Future World and the real world. I think she limited it so hard that it didn't even destroy Future World. If worlds become Low 1-C she have Low 1-C stat reduction lmao

She limited Anos' Egil Grone Androga that can destroy both Future World and the real world. I think she limited it so hard that it didn't even destroy Future World. If worlds become Low 1-C she have Low 1-C stat reduction lmao
Reasonable

Fixed the mistake in the Resistance section.

While fighting against agaha's dragon knights to prepare them for the future, nafta made lay and misa weaker while making the dragon knights stronger by limiting the future to one where lay and misa were weaker and the dragon knights stronger. That's where the stat amps and reduction come from

Back