• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Anyway, i looked at your contributions and you haven't created anything.
Thanks man.

Hey about Kostoria.

She should have Power mimicry even without her eyes mimicking others powers. She was able to analyse and tried to use Venozdonor you remember. Also Vlad or whatever who smoked 4 gods of Juri had power Mimicry. I guess it's common skill for Confirmist.

Also her magic bullet has power absorption.

Last edited:
Anos has Adaptation*. Graham's source being still able to regenerate infinite times shows he had infinite layers of resistance that anos needed to adapt inorder to destroy him.
Too bad though. We'll have to wait for like at least half a year before trying the upgrade again unless we get a different justification

Too bad though. We'll have to wait for like at least half a year before trying the upgrade again unless we get a different justification
No need to wait for a year. Just need to add adaptation thing to Anos and others first.

Now I remember everyone should get Adaptation i mean who can use deep drum.

So when is the cosmology revision CRT happening?
Still working. Btw what is your opinion on first we upgrade Silver Bubbles to low 1C then use that as basement to upgrade layers as hyperversal.

I mean Bubble and Silver bubbles definitely has huge difference between them even if we don't consider the layers being dimensional difference.

As for reading the Magic bullet world. I can only certain layers having Hierarchy based on laws and concepts. Not sure if we can use that for dimensions. For example EGA still works on Magic bullet world because its deep Magic but Besbed which is shallow magic doesn't work in Magic bullet world. Anos Adapted himself later on words. But that's different thing.

I think we can use Silver Sea being inaccessible for Bubble world and only getting access to Silver bubbles and belzerondo comparing Deeper layers as dimensions and Eques stating to Anos ABOUT " you and I are divided by Dimensions of forces" as some proof of Transcendency between Bubble world and Silver bubbles to Scale scale bubble as 1D higher existence. Also Passive Existence of Silver bubbles inhabitants entering a bubble world being able to destroying complete normal bubbles world.

Atleast I am hoping Low Complex Silver Bubbles gets accepted. Something like this.

• Low Complex (Silver Bubbles are higher dimensional worlds) possibly hyperversal (each layers Transcends each other worlds in each layer has higher dimensional AP and durability)(if gets excepted).

People hating & ignoring everything regarding MGF upgrade is something else. Type 5 aspects looks really funny how everyone keeps ignoring the fact Graham's True form even lacks Emptiness/Nothingness not just root. LMAO if that gets rejected because of some people ignorance I don't know what to say.

People hating & ignoring everything regarding MGF upgrade is something else. Type 5 aspects looks really funny how everyone keeps ignoring the fact Graham's True form even lacks Emptiness/Nothingness not just root. LMAO if that gets rejected because of some people ignorance I don't know what to say.
Bro,just list all the aspects Graham lacks. People tend to nitpick a lot on this wiki,so it would be better if you list everything in order to avoid that.

I know, it's annoying. But you can't do much about it.

Just because they disagree with upgrades doesn't mean they hate everything. Can you stop with this?
Disagree but not providing any evidences is kinda hate for me. All arguments made by Elden (he even provided the scans) are reasonable and simple explained, yet he did not understand. Elden is actually more talking about his true form and yet they are ignoring it. But also to @Fixxed Mind fixing Op thread to make it easier for other people

Just because they disagree with upgrades doesn't mean they hate everything. Can you stop with this?
Well all I see is appeal to ignorance and Yenma guy is just saying close the thread. Even though no staff has given an single input. What should I call it ? From my POV he is just wants the thread to be closed for his own thing. Do I need to screenshot and send you where he said just close the thread. Beside Arceus vs Anos was a beef between him and Fixxed. That makes me thinks it's kinda hate because of those incident.

Well looking at these of things makes me think so. Just check the reply here.

Source
The fundamental concept of existence that all living things hold within them. An excellent magician can be reincarnated with the memories of their life kept in their source, and even if the physical body perishes, as long as the source is intact, they can be revived.

To begin with, magic power is created from the magical source in our bodies. To put it simply, it's the soul, the psyche, but the source exists even deeper in the abyss, and it's what makes us who we are.

"However, if the Almighty's sword is not sheathed, the power of the divine sword will annihilate the source of the person who pulls it out, present, past, and future."

I see no problem here, Graham exists even after his source was erased, the source existed beyond the body, mind, soul, and even existed in the past, present and future. Being obviously the fundamental concept of existence (everyone here knows this), and as EldemadeDityjon explained earlier, Graham's "true emptiness" existed even after its origin was erased, isn't that aspect 5?

Source
The fundamental concept of existence that all living things hold within them. An excellent magician can be reincarnated with the memories of their life kept in their source, and even if the physical body perishes, as long as the source is intact, they can be revived.

To begin with, magic power is created from the magical source in our bodies. To put it simply, it's the soul, the psyche, but the source exists even deeper in the abyss, and it's what makes us who we are.

"However, if the Almighty's sword is not sheathed, the power of the divine sword will annihilate the source of the person who pulls it out, present, past, and future."

I see no problem here, Graham exists even after his source was erased, the source existed beyond the body, soul, and even existed in the past, present and future. Being obviously the fundamental concept of existence (everyone here knows this), and as EldemadeDityjon explained earlier, Graham "true emptiness" existed even after its origin was erased, isn't that aspect 5?
I already put my scans in the thread but it got ignored. I don't think they really care about the thread.

What aspect for type 5 are you exactly proposing?

Graham's true emptiness anyway, which comes right after destroying its source (NEP2).

I just realized, Graham is a Tank character, resist negation immortality, resist negation regeneration, NEP 1 2 and 3, NEP5 (if accepted), ACC5 and TD2.

Link isn't working

Back