• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

@Fixxed @Dereck03 another pic for Kost😈😈😈

@Fixxed @Dereck03 another pic for Kost😈😈😈

Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................ Step on me
anime-step.gif

I have two questions about the "negation immortality type 9".

First: By killing the character's 'avatar', do Maou Gakuin characters with "negation imortality type 9" also affect the real body?

Second: If it doesn't affect the real body, what exactly is this negation immortality type 9 for when it can't affect the real body?

I have two questions about the "negation immortality type 9".

First: By killing the character's 'avatar', do Maou Gakuin characters with "negation imortality type 9" also affect the real body?

Second: If it doesn't affect the real body, what exactly is this negation immortality type 9 for when it can't affect the real body?
It should affect the real body otherwise it does not make any sense to me, what is the real meaning of negating immortality when the real body is not effected, it is not negating immortality to begin with

It should affect the real body otherwise it does not make any sense to me, what is the real meaning of negating immortality when the real body is not effected, it is not negating immortality to begin with

I wouldn't see much sense either, wouldn't that just serve to "tear" the bond between the avatar and the real body? The character would still have to go after the real body to kill it.

I wouldn't see much sense either, wouldn't that just serve to "tear" the bond between the avatar and the real body? The character would still have to go after the real body to kill it.
Wait, you mean the real body has immortality type 9 as long as his avatar remains existing in another plane, negating this immortality, the real body won't have any more immortality type 9? Oh gotchu

It's the avatar that has type 9 not the real body. To get immortality 9 negation, I think you have to either;
  • Sever the avatars connection to the real body
  • Stop the real body from recreating and sending other avatars
  • Kill the real body by attacking the avatar (this may not count).
Any thing else that ignores the avatar and straight up kills the real body is circumventing and not negating the immortality

What about real body?
It wont have the ability to create new avatar so he/she would be someone in higher plane of existence. Like if she/he could move between the avatars after the real body is destroyed and save her/him self it wouldent be able to do anymore if you cut the connection.

Wait, you mean the real body has immortality type 9 as long as his avatar remains existing in another plane, negating this immortality, the real body won't have any more immortality type 9? Oh gotchu
No, the real body doesn't have immortality 9 at all, only the avatar does. The real body can never be the one with type 9.

Thinking about it now, I think all characters should get acasuality 1 based on order as they're all bound to it regardless of if they embody it like the time gods or not.

Though It would be seen as an inverse mechanic it should still apply as whether in a neutral universe or not they're bound to order

Thinking about it now, I think all characters should get acasuality 1 based on order as they're all bound to it regardless of if they embody it like the time gods or not.

Though It would be seen as an inverse mechanic it should still apply as whether in a neutral universe or not they're bound to order

Huh, i honestly don't want tier 1 yet. I prefer to upgrade Anos as much as possible in tier 2 before tier 1.

Huh, i honestly don't want tier 1 yet. I prefer to upgrade Anos as much as possible in tier 2 before tier 1.
The thing is even if you upgrade Anos to tier 1 you can pretty much defend him on atleast low 1C. Hyperversal is kinda hard to get solid rating but 5D I can guarantee you based on difference between Silver Bubbles and Normal Bubbles.

I remember that higher degree NEP 2 for Graham and infinite layers of resistance negation for venuzdonoa. It doesn’t make sense how reason would exist infinitely times in a single layer. If it was just destroy grahams reason once then continually destroy him then that would make sense but Anos has to destroy reason again and again whilst Grahams nothingness gets deeper and deeper. Wouldn’t each layer have its own degree of reason?

I remember that higher degree NEP 2 for Graham and infinite layers of resistance negation for venuzdonoa. It doesn’t make sense how reason would exist infinitely times in a single layer. If it was just destroy grahams reason once then continually destroy him then that would make sense but Anos has to destroy reason again and again whilst Grahams nothingness gets deeper and deeper. Wouldn’t each layer have its own degree of reason?
It does but...... Staffs are not always thinks like us. Anyway you can literally use that outside anyone with common sense can see that's layered Resistance negation. Also fun fact is Anos has Adaptation. Imagine Graham's nothingness was able to still remaining inside of Anos Source. Even Anos keeps on destroying him. Pretty sure Graham should get Adaptation.

It does but...... Staffs are not always thinks like us. Anyway you can literally use that outside anyone with common sense can see that's layered Resistance negation. Also fun fact is Anos has Adaptation. Imagine Graham's nothingness was able to still remaining inside of Anos Source. Even Anos keeps on destroying him. Pretty sure Graham should get Adaptation.
We can ask cosmic Pegasus to overlook it for us and if he doesn’t understand something you can clarify it for him

Actually, no. I'm pretty sure Anos destroyed reason only once, right?

Back