• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him
Alright yall before any of yall start to squabble ima speak some cool stuff

my proposal is to mfing add (Low 1-C via summoning)

Because with the subspace summon thingy Coku could summon Arale who has the low 1-c via plot manip
The fusions (gogeta and vegito) should also have the smurf summioning (they have the abilities of goku)

should be some simple hellfire to add to the profile.

(aint did no crts in a LONG time so yea)

There are more, but all of them are Japanese one which not even on youtube, i can only use World Mission which at least released globally as a reference

Firstly, Arale never uses her Plot Manipulation abilities in Heroes, nor has she ever used them in Dragon Ball.

Secondly, this would require Dragon Ball and Dr. Slump to definitively and without error share a universe.

Firstly, Arale never uses her Plot Manipulation abilities in Heroes, nor has she ever used them in Dragon Ball.

Secondly, this would require Dragon Ball and Dr. Slump to definitively and without error share a universe.
Grand Priest doesn't use all his abilities in Heroes either yet he has all his Super abilities

Your not entirely Wrong
But evidently the Rules of how summons function on VS Wiki is more flexible than that, as I've been told by many members plus staff
IIRC, this was already proven to be the fact of the matter in a CTR a long time Ago

Personally though, Is this ACTUALLY necessary, I have to ask?

Last edited:
Don't they share a universe since Dr slump is in the manga. With Penguin Village and stuff. Or does that not count as a shared universe

IIRC, this was already proven to be the fact of the matter in a CTR a long time Ago
That would be interesting to read.
Personally though, Is this ACTUALLY necessary, I have to ask?
Well, if Dragon Ball and Dr. Slump aren't one-to-one with each other, then Arale's Plot Manipulation abilities, without any additional evidence, have no grounds for scaling to her Dragon Ball counterpart.

download_1.png

Well, if Dragon Ball and Dr. Slump aren't one-to-one with each other, then Arale's Plot Manipulation abilities, without any additional evidence, have no grounds for scaling to her Dragon Ball counterpart.
And if they are?
Im asking to see if this is actually worth the effort?

Don't they share a universe since Dr slump is in the manga. With Penguin Village and stuff. Or does that not count as a shared universe
Hold on a moment please
I could easily prove this (in fact I dont have to because its already accepted since a Previous CTR) but I wanna know what exactly is trying to be achieved here

Things like Dr. Slump having a god of the galaxy who isn't King Kai, the Earth being split in half and the sun and the moon being destroyed numerous times never being mentioned in Dragon Ball, Angels not being tall, blue, and snow-headed, humans possessing the intelligence to develop easy-access time travel despite the concept not even being believed by Beerus until seeing Future Bulma's Time Machine, that runs off of a very scarce energy supply, in action.

Even if they were, Arale doesn't use her Plot Manipulation abilities during her summon. Moreover, we don't list the abilities of all of his summons on Xeno Goku's page.
We assume the characters retain all their abilities. It's the default assumption unless proven otherwise.

Unless you wanna say the characters can't use their abilities when summoned,but good luck in proving that without falling into game mechanics.

Things like Dr. Slump having a god of the galaxy who isn't King Kai,
The Concept behind King Kai wasn't a thing as of yet plus he isn't a Kai at all.
the Earth being split in half and the sun and the moon being destroyed numerous times never being mentioned in Dragon Ball
Why would it be, when the events happened before Dragon Ball?
Angels not being tall, blue, and snow-headed
Yeah because that was mentioned in Dragon Ball, Z and Gt right?
Guess Angels aren't like that during Z's Timeline either since they never mentioned to be like that nor was the CONCEPT INVENTED YET
And BTW Gatchan is actually a Cherub
humans possessing the intelligence to develop easy-access time travel despite the concept not even being believed by Beerus until seeing Future Bulma's Time Machine, that runs off of a very scarce energy supply, in action.
Penguin Village is a rural place on an Island, coompletely isolated from the Outside World
Why would outside word people know what happens in Penguin Village and the People of Penguin Village never leave it to begin with
Also clearly you must not have known that
1. Beerus has never went to Penguin Village
2. Everyone in Penguin Village are Gag Characters
3. Senbei is canonically smarter than Bulma

Things like Dr. Slump having a god of the galaxy who isn't King Kai, the Earth being split in half and the sun and the moon being destroyed numerous times never being mentioned in Dragon Ball, Angels not being tall, blue, and snow-headed, humans possessing the intelligence to develop easy-access time travel despite the concept not even being believed by Beerus until seeing Future Bulma's Time Machine, that runs off of a very scarce energy supply, in action.
Right now I see your trying to make a point that they dont share the same world because they share different ideas which I guess should not be expected because 1 was made YEARS after the other with brand new ideas and concepts.
I could easily use whatever this argument your trying to push is to say Ben 10 Classic and Ben 10 Omniverse doesn't take place in the same world because Ben 10 Omniverse introduced new ideas and plot points not seen in Ben 10 or that Ben 10 mentioned stuff not seen in Omniverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back