• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

It is a problem
The example given to us in the novel is mathematically expressed as follows:

Shallow Layer Worlds = {A, A, A, A, A}, where |Shallow Layer Worlds| = 5; A = 10.
Deep Layer Worlds = {B}, where |Deep Layer Worlds| = 1; B = 10.
The result after magic power and weight of order flow from shallow to deep:

Shallow Layer Worlds = {X, X, X, X, X}, where |Shallow Layer Worlds| = 5; X = 9.
Deep Layer Worlds = {Y}, where |Deep Layer Worlds| = 1; Y = 15.
We can then reason that X = A - |Deep Layer Worlds| and Y = B + |Shallow Layer Worlds|.

If X ≤ 0, replace X with "X1" in the set Shallow Layer Worlds and apply the altered formula X1 = A + (X). This process can be repeated ad-infinitum, e.g., if X1 ≤ 0, replace X1 with "X2" in the set Shallow Layer Worlds and apply the altered formula X2 = A + (X1). (This is due to new shallower worlds simply replacing destroyed shallower worlds.)

If we then change the cardinality of both sets to an innumerable and undefined number, "countless", and change the elements in both sets to initially equal an undefined number, since magic power and weight of order does not truly have a defined quantity, it results in the following:

Shallow Layer Worlds = {A, A, A, A, A...}, where |Shallow Layer Worlds| = countless; A = undefined.
Deep Layer Worlds = {B, B, B, B, B...}, where |Deep Layer Worlds| = countless; B = undefined.
The result after magic power and weight of order flow from shallow to deep, by applying the formula X = A - |Deep Layer Worlds| and Y = B + |Shallow Layer Worlds|:

Shallow Layer Worlds = {X, X, X, X, X...}, where |Shallow Layer Worlds| = countless; X = undefined - countless.
Deep Layer Worlds = {Y, Y, Y, Y, Y...}, where |Deep Layer Worlds| = countless; Y = undefined + countless.
We can therefore conclude that deeper worlds have an at least innumerably greater amount of magic power and weight of order than shallower worlds.

If we use this layer 1 and above worlds durability will become 2B though. Atleast 2C.

Phantom demons ? Can I get assistance here.
His species is demi-god, or just a Chief God.
For 2C they are in 20+ layers destroying more than 2 universes shouldn't be any problem right ?
Every SS inhabitant is just different degrees of Low 2-C, not 2-C. It's a Low 2-C scaling chain.

Can I get some assistance here
It is just Concept Manip type 2.
What about Every other world chief gods or head State being able destroying their worlds Misfits does that reason Better?
I don't see how that helps anything.
What should I replace it with or just remove it ?
Remove it

Did he delete one of his comments? He mentioned something about magi and I'm wondering what the hell it has to do with this
You clearly trying to show here your arrogance. First of all we don't need your help we have knowledgeable members in the verse who can enlighten us, Secondly you clearly came here with a bad intent acting all righteous, And trying to threaten with your reports, When a comment of yours sounds a bit odd to you and might hurt that righteous "just questioning things" acting of yours, You delete it. Enough don't harass us.
I'm not harassing anyone. That Magi comment I deleted was about Tatsumi having said many wrong things about it (and me threatening to report them). I also said I'd prove them wrong about their Magi stuff.

Anyway, agree with everything. I'll be honest with you all, I've only watched the anime (but seen many threads with Anos, and also read a lot from here, so I thought I was decently knowledgeable)...

I wonder why Shuu always uses 3 dimensional magic or something like he even called Delsagade 3 dimensional magic. If he knows dimensionality why the heck he can't just spam Transcended word.

I wonder why Shuu always uses 3 dimensional magic or something like he even called Delsagade 3 dimensional magic. If he knows dimensionality why the heck he can't just spam Transcended word.
I honestly have no idea. If he knows about dimensions, he should just spam Higher dimensions when he's talking about deeper layers. That would give us everything we've been wanting immediately

honestly I'm a little worried about Shu. He said he would return at the end of a May holiday and so far nothing. Could something have happened? We don't even have his social media or anything. Maou Gakuin's mangaka also didn't publish anything for a long time. And after she continued with a few more chapters, came the tragic news of her passing.

Don’t worry. We could just say that I’m Shu and then I can use an author statement saying that Anos is boundless. Jokes aside it would be cool if we could interact with him but it would feel kind of fake manipulating Anos tier.

honestly I'm a little worried about Shu. He said he would return at the end of a May holiday and so far nothing. Could something have happened? We don't even have his social media or anything. Maou Gakuin's mangaka also didn't publish anything for a long time. And after she continued with a few more chapters, came the tragic news of her passing.
He is busy in another work. I thought so he wouldn't be back any sooner and other work also has manga Adaptation.

Bro he probably will back next month because it's logical that LN gonna catch up to WN in 2-3 volumes. And he have to continue otherwise LN cross over WN.

The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.

"It is the reason why this world is the world it is. Why is a bird a bird, why is a demon a demon? The heavens send down rain to moisten the earth and nurture the trees. If you draw a magic circle and put magic power into the magic formula, the light will come on. These are what we call the laws of nature, the laws of magic, the order that makes this world what it is."
[...]
"And the beings who maintain that order, the beings who embody that order, are the higher order divine race, the gods."

Order is reality of the world

An area that encompasses many "worlds", that extends outside of these worlds. Each world exists in a hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful its inhabitants appropriately are.

Order is referring to reality of the world and In Silver Sea there is an hierarchy based on realities.

"You are an inhabitant of a bubble world, so it is understandable that you are bewildered. Outside the world in which you lived, an endless sea spreads out. That is the Silver Water Holy Sea. And there are many countless small worlds that exist there."

"Endless Sea spreads out" it's clearly referring to as Silver Sea being infinite size as the statement comes from Chief God who can see thru higher infinite distance in the world and perceive outside world. But as for above statement even chief god can't see the end of the Silver Sea.

"If there's a shallow-layer auditorium, does that mean there's a deep-layer one?"
"There is a middle-layer auditorium and a deep-layer auditorium. The first to tenth layers is the Shallow Worlds, the eleventh to twentieth layers is the Middle Worlds, and beyond the twentieth layer is the Deep Worlds."
Didn't Balzarondo's subordinates refer to the Militia World as the first layer World?
"How do you classify them?"
When I asked, Ottlulu softly jumped on the spot and landed at the podium.
She sent her magic power to the blackboard that had been set up there.
"The World's depth is the strength of the World's Order. It refers to the great influence the Small Worlds have on the Silver Sea. Magic power flows from the Shallow Layer to the Deep Layer, and the Order exerts its power from Shallow to Deep."Thep."

There is an layered Hierarchy in Silver Sea

I changed my magic eye in various ways to see if I could match the wavelengths of this unseen force.
But before I could get the hang of it, however, a silvery light flooded the black sky before me.
The ship moves straight toward that silvery light.
Gradually, little by little, the black sky turns into silver.
As the ship continued to accelerate, I saw countless bubbles form around me.
"This is...?"
Lay took a breath out of the spectacular sight.
Even Shin couldn't hide his astonishment, as his gaze was stern.
We were in a sea that flowed out silvery light.
Looking back, I could see an endlessly huge, round bubble of silver light.
Looking with my Magic Eyes, I can certainly see the magical power of the creator god Militia.
This silver bubble was the world we were in.
In other words, we've gotten outside of it.
[...]
Only silver light is pouring down from all angles.
"If the world looks like those silver bubbles from the outside, then all this light may be emitted by them."
"Does this mean that there are as many worlds as there are lights?"
Shin turned his Magic Eye to the multitude of lights.
They were so numerous that it was ridiculous to even count them.

It's pretty much clear each layers has atleast Countless bubbles/Worlds

「口数の少ない、優しい神でした。彼女はよく、神界から地上を見ていました」

「神界って、ここから更に遠いところよね? 神界の門をくぐったら、次元も違うんだし。神族ってそんなところから、地上を見られるの?」

不思議そうにサーシャが尋ねる。

「ミリティアは創造神。この世界を創りし秩序なのです。地上も蒼穹も地底も、彼女の庭のようなもの。創造神ミリティアが望みさえすれば、その神眼は、世界にあまねく行き渡るでしょう」

"She was a gentle god of few words. She often watched the earth from the divine realm."

"The Divine Realm is even further away from here, right? Once you pass through the gate of the Divine Realm, you are in a different dimension. Can the Gods see the earth from such a place?"

Sasha asked curiously.

"Militia is the Creator God. She is the order that created this world. The earth, the azure skies, and the depths of the earth are like her garden. If only Militia, the Creator God, willed, her divine eye would spread throughout the world."

Creator Gods are stated to able to see throughout the whole world including Azure sky of gods which contains realms like Land of traces which is infinite in size.

銀水聖海は広い。

果てしなく広大だ。

自らの世界にならくまなく行き届いた彼女の神眼めをもってすら、その全貌を予想することさえできない。

その果てしなさは、彼女には平和までの距離に感じられた。

どれだけ平和を求めても、そこには永遠にたどり着けない。そんな風に思えてしまうほどに、この銀海は果てしない。

The silver water sacred sea is wide.

It is endlessly vast.

Even with her God's eye, which is well penetrated throughout her own world, she is unable to predict the whole picture.

Its endlessness felt to her like a distance to peace.

No matter how much we seek peace, we will never get there. This silver sea is so endless that it seems that way.

Creator Gods can see infinite distance but they can't see the end of Silver Sea. Even every directions they look at it is endless as for above statement. It's even Clear author states "Even with her God's eye, which is well penetrated throughout her own world, she is unable to predict the whole picture." This is pretty much he is referring layers also infinite size.

Something that flows through the Fundamental Laws Cyclic Garden, the domains of the Four Fundamental Laws Gods, equivalent to the term "Source" in the world of mortals. It is born, deepens, meets its demise, changes and cycles back to birth again, gradually decreasing its total amount in the process.
A visualization of the laws that affect the "Source" of the earth, which flows in the depths of the "Azure Sky of the Gods". It is the very power itself that the world contains, and the strength of the world's order is approximately equivalent to the total amount of fire dew that it contains.
"Fire dew is the order of life-force. Its quantity is the foundation of the Small World, which determines the depth of the world. It is no exaggeration to say that Silver Water Shogi uses the Small World itself as its pawns."
If you lose the fire dew, the world will be destroyed.
The amount of fire dew is directly related to the amount of magic power in the entire small world.
Using the fire dew as pawns would indeed be equivalent to using the world itself as a pawn.
From both Keyword from LN and WN chapters we can easily conclude amount of fire dew world has directly linked to worlds reality.

The spherical blackboard must have been a magical tool as it was transparent and what appeared inside were silver bubbles.
It seemingly imitated five Shallow Layer Worlds and one Deep Layer World.
"Let's say, for example, that the Shallow Layer Worlds have a magic power of 10 and the weight of their Order is 10. The same goes for the Deep Layer World."
'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10'
'Deep Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10' was added.
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
One magic power and weight are subtracted.
It was rewritten as 'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power 9. Weight 9'.
"The magic power and Order are given to the Deep Layer World, turning it into power."
From each of the five Shallow Layer Worlds, one magic power and weight are transferred for a total of five magic power and weight, which are added to the ones the Deep Layer World originally had.
There, the Deep Layer World becomes 'Magic Power 15, Weight 15'.
"It's actually not that simple, but this is the basic principle of the Silver Sea's Order. A small world that possesses numerous magic power and a strong functioning Order is heavy and sinks into the depths. Thus, it is considered deep."

Here it's pretty much explains deeper layers getting order of shallow layers. For example 1 deeper layers world would get countless amount of order of countless shallow layer bubbles. So 1 deeper world is automatically has Durability of countless shallow layers bubbles so Durability of deeper layers should be atleast Multiversal.

"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape." "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."

It's also consistency that deeper layers are compared to dimensional difference. Not gonna argue for dimensionality for layers not for now atleast.

One more proof why deeper layers worlds should have multiversal Durability/reality.

それは、遠い遠い始まりの記憶――
 この世界の原初にして、繰り返された幾億目かの創世であった。
It is a memory of a distant beginning.
 It was the original creation of this world, the billions of times it has been repeated.

Bubble world of Militia was already recreated billions of times

「ミリティアの世界だけでも七億年、彼女の母エレネシアの世界、その母の世界、その更に母の世界、創造神の祖は代々、この世界を創り直してきた。その度に、火露をお前に奪われながら。神界の底に貯蔵されていた火露の量では、到底勘定が合わぬ」

" For 700 million years in Militia's world alone, the world of her mother, Elenesia, her mother's world, her mother's world, and her mother's world, and her mother's mother's world, and her mother's mother's world, and her mother's mother's world. Each time, while the fire dew was taken from you. The amount of fire dew stored at the bottom of the divine world cannot possibly account for it."

Each time world got destroyed by Eques stealing the fire dew. So he already had stolen almost low ball billions of Bubbles world amount of fire dew. As above explained to sink into deeper layers or become deep world need all shallow layer bubbles order. As Eques was supposed to be the Chief God of Militia World he collected the fire dew and getting evolved and he finally evolved during Militia World also the fact we know Confirmist are born when Bubble Evolve is another example for this Vlad(Confirmist) being born indicates Militia World getting evolved and Sinking to layer 1 and that's the Reason why they sinked to layer 1 after recreation of Militia world the world's order gotten evolved.

Among the worlds that exist in the Silver Water Holy Sea, there are those where the Chief God has not yet been born, and the world has not evolved to be able to perceive the outside of the world. They are constantly releasing fire dew, and most of them are fated to disappear without any change

Bubble world inhabitants even gods can't perceive the outside world.

The Chief God is the god who governs the order of the world, and the Sovereign is the one chosen by the Chief God as a worthy person to govern the world. The birth of the Chief God is the key to perceiving the outside of the world, stopping the leakage of fire dew, and the evolution of the Bubble World.

Here it's clear without chief gods and Confirmist the world wouldn't evolve.

Ottlulu draws a transparent bubble on a spherical blackboard.
She wrote 'Bubble World' on it.
"The movement of fire dew occurs mainly in the bubble world. This is what we call the countless dark bubbles floating in the Silver Sea. It is said that all worlds begin with bubbles. Even the deeper worlds located in the depths of this ocean, was one bubble in the beginning."
She added the word 'unevolved'.
"The bubble world is an unevolved small world. In the Silver Sea, it can be said to be an unborn world, because the Bubble World does not have a Chief God and Sovereign. Without the Chief God, there is no complete control over the order of the Small World, and without the Sovereign, the inhabitants of the small world will continue to fight. It's easy to imagine what will happen."
Like a bubble popping, the Bubble World disappears.
"The bubbles of that ocean would disappear if left alone like this, hence the name bubbles."
Lots of bubbles appear again, building a bubble world.
"However, not all bubbles disappear. Those bubble worlds that are lucky enough to survive have certain changes going on within them."
Ottlulu wrote 'The birth of a Conformist'.
"There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They have the seeds of world will to lead the world in one direction. The seeds of world will is invisible and does not have a clear consciousness. The gods obey it, and each of them acts in a vague way, trying to lead the world to the right order. In most cases, they fail, but in bubbles blessed with the blessing of Silver Sea, a conformist is born."
In the Militia world, the gears of Eques were probably the seeds of world will.
"The Conformist is the end result of the evolution of life. They have magic power and strength, power that surpasses that of the gods, and the power to lead the world in a better direction. As the number of conformists continues to increase, further changes will be brought to the small world. That is the birth of the World Chief God."
Ottlulu continued her explanation without hesitation.
"The existence of the Conformist strengthens the world's fire dew and brings a strong force to the order. One of the seeds of world will possessed by the gods will sprout, and the existence that can be called the will of the world, the World Chief God, will be born."
"It's a little different from the Militia world."
[...]
"With the birth of the World Chief God, the small world will change drastically. The Chief God will choose a suitable Sovereign to rule the small world. The candidates will be the Conformists."
"Do you mean a Sovereign Conformist?"
"They are the Sovereign Conformist and a conformist of an evolved world. The Chief God sniffs out those who are suitable for his world according to his order."
[...]
"The Chief God will choose a king of the world from among the conformists. This will create a Sovereign, and the bubble world will evolve into a silver bubble."

Silver bubbles are evolved Bubbles and and Bubbles are normal Universes and as for all the above evidence and explanation Silver Bubbles should have atleast uncountable universes level reality or Durability. Also the fact Eques Evolution took place after he consuming fire dew for billions of times and even makes sense that to evolve the world and sink deeper the world should receive atleast uncountable amount of other worlds fire dew.

So each Chief gods should have Multiversal AP and durability atleast and layer 1 and above worlds should have atleast Multiversal Durability and whoever can destroy those should get multiversal AP.

Before I drop this Someone check this out. 👺🙏. This is logically speaking. Don't know if others gets my point.

Last edited:
The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.

"It is the reason why this world is the world it is. Why is a bird a bird, why is a demon a demon? The heavens send down rain to moisten the earth and nurture the trees. If you draw a magic circle and put magic power into the magic formula, the light will come on. These are what we call the laws of nature, the laws of magic, the order that makes this world what it is."
[...]
"And the beings who maintain that order, the beings who embody that order, are the higher order divine race, the gods."

An area that encompasses many "worlds", that extends outside of these worlds. Each world exists in a hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful its inhabitants appropriately are.

Order is referring to reality of the world and In Silver Sea there is an hierarchy based on realities.

"You are an inhabitant of a bubble world, so it is understandable that you are bewildered. Outside the world in which you lived, an endless sea spreads out. That is the Silver Water Holy Sea. And there are many countless small worlds that exist there."

"Endless Sea spreads out" it's clearly referring to as Silver Sea being infinite size as the statement comes from Chief God who can see thru higher infinite distance in the world and perceive outside world. But as for above statement even chief god can't see the end of the Silver Sea.

"If there's a shallow-layer auditorium, does that mean there's a deep-layer one?"
"There is a middle-layer auditorium and a deep-layer auditorium. The first to tenth layers is the Shallow Worlds, the eleventh to twentieth layers is the Middle Worlds, and beyond the twentieth layer is the Deep Worlds."
Didn't Balzarondo's subordinates refer to the Militia World as the first layer World?
"The World's depth is the strength of the World's Order. It refers to the great influence the Small Worlds have on the Silver Sea. Magic power flows from the Shallow Layer to the Deep Layer, and the Order exerts its power from Shallow to Deep."Thep."

I changed my magic eye in various ways to see if I could match the wavelengths of this unseen force.
But before I could get the hang of it, however, a silvery light flooded the black sky before me.
"This is...?"
Looking with my Magic Eyes, I can certainly see the magical power of the creator god Militia.
[...]
"If the world looks like those silver bubbles from the outside, then all this light may be emitted by them."

不思議そうにサーシャが尋ねる。

「ミリティアは創造神。この世界を創りし秩序なのです。地上も蒼穹も地底も、彼女の庭のようなもの。創造神ミリティアが望みさえすれば、その神眼は、世界にあまねく行き渡るでしょう」

"She was a gentle god of few words. She often watched the earth from the divine realm."

"The Divine Realm is even further away from here, right? Once you pass through the gate of the Divine Realm, you are in a different dimension. Can the Gods see the earth from such a place?"

Sasha asked curiously.

"Militia is the Creator God. She is the order that created this world. The earth, the azure skies, and the depths of the earth are like her garden. If only Militia, the Creator God, willed, her divine eye would spread throughout the world."

Creator Gods are stated to able to see throughout the whole world including Azure sky of gods which contains realms like Land of traces which is infinite in size.

銀水聖海は広い。

果てしなく広大だ。

It is endlessly vast.

Even with her God's eye, which is well penetrated throughout her own world, she is unable to predict the whole picture.

No matter how much we seek peace, we will never get there. This silver sea is so endless that it seems that way.

Creator Gods can see infinite distance but they can't see the end of Silver Sea. Even every directions they look at it is endless as for above statement. It's even Clear author states "Even with her God's eye, which is well penetrated throughout her own world, she is unable to predict the whole picture." This is pretty much he is referring layers also infinite size.
Something that flows through the Fundamental Laws Cyclic Garden, the domains of the Four Fundamental Laws Gods, equivalent to the term "Source" in the world of mortals. It is born, deepens, meets its demise, changes and cycles back to birth again, gradually decreasing its total amount in the process.
A visualization of the laws that affect the "Source" of the earth, which flows in the depths of the "Azure Sky of the Gods". It is the very power itself that the world contains, and the strength of the world's order is approximately equivalent to the total amount of fire dew that it contains.
"Fire dew is the order of life-force. Its quantity is the foundation of the Small World, which determines the depth of the world. It is no exaggeration to say that Silver Water Shogi uses the Small World itself as its pawns."
The amount of fire dew is directly related to the amount of magic power in the entire small world.
Using the fire dew as pawns would indeed be equivalent to using the world itself as a pawn.

From both Keyword from LN and WN chapters we can easily conclude amount of fire dew world has directly linked to worlds reality.

The spherical blackboard must have been a magical tool as it was transparent and what appeared inside were silver bubbles.
"Let's say, for example, that the Shallow Layer Worlds have a magic power of 10 and the weight of their Order is 10. The same goes for the Deep Layer World."
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
"The magic power and Order are given to the Deep Layer World, turning it into power."
From each of the five Shallow Layer Worlds, one magic power and weight are transferred for a total of five magic power and weight, which are added to the ones the Deep Layer World originally had.
"It's actually not that simple, but this is the basic principle of the Silver Sea's Order. A small world that possesses numerous magic power and a strong functioning Order is heavy and sinks into the depths. Thus, it is considered deep."

Here it's pretty much explains deeper layers getting order of shallow layers. For example 1 deeper layers world would get countless amount of order of countless shallow layer bubbles. So 1 deeper world is automatically has Durability of countless shallow layers bubbles so Durability of deeper layers should be atleast Multiversal.

"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape." "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."

It's also consistency that deeper layers are compared to dimensional difference. Not gonna argue for dimensionality for layers not for now atleast.

One more proof why deeper layers worlds should have multiversal Durability/reality.

それは、遠い遠い始まりの記憶――
 It was the original creation of this world, the billions of times it has been repeated.

「ミリティアの世界だけでも七億年、彼女の母エレネシアの世界、その母の世界、その更に母の世界、創造神の祖は代々、この世界を創り直してきた。その度に、火露をお前に奪われながら。神界の底に貯蔵されていた火露の量では、到底勘定が合わぬ」

" For 700 million years in Militia's world alone, the world of her mother, Elenesia, her mother's world, her mother's world, and her mother's world, and her mother's mother's world, and her mother's mother's world, and her mother's mother's world. Each time, while the fire dew was taken from you. The amount of fire dew stored at the bottom of the divine world cannot possibly account for it."

Each time world got destroyed by Eques stealing the fire dew. So he already had stolen almost low ball billions of Bubbles world amount of fire dew. As above explained to sink into deeper layers or become deep world need all shallow layer bubbles order. As Eques was supposed to be the Chief God of Militia World he collected the fire dew and getting evolved and he finally evolved during Militia World also the fact we know Confirmist are born when Bubble Evolve is another example for this Vlad(Confirmist) being born indicates Militia World getting evolved and Sinking to layer 1 and that's the Reason why they sinked to layer 1 after recreation of Militia world the world's order gotten evolved.

Among the worlds that exist in the Silver Water Holy Sea, there are those where the Chief God has not yet been born, and the world has not evolved to be able to perceive the outside of the world. They are constantly releasing fire dew, and most of them are fated to disappear without any change

The Chief God is the god who governs the order of the world, and the Sovereign is the one chosen by the Chief God as a worthy person to govern the world. The birth of the Chief God is the key to perceiving the outside of the world, stopping the leakage of fire dew, and the evolution of the Bubble World.

"The movement of fire dew occurs mainly in the bubble world. This is what we call the countless dark bubbles floating in the Silver Sea. It is said that all worlds begin with bubbles. Even the deeper worlds located in the depths of this ocean, was one bubble in the beginning."
"The bubble world is an unevolved small world. In the Silver Sea, it can be said to be an unborn world, because the Bubble World does not have a Chief God and Sovereign. Without the Chief God, there is no complete control over the order of the Small World, and without the Sovereign, the inhabitants of the small world will continue to fight. It's easy to imagine what will happen."
"The bubbles of that ocean would disappear if left alone like this, hence the name bubbles."
"However, not all bubbles disappear. Those bubble worlds that are lucky enough to survive have certain changes going on within them."
"There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They have the seeds of world will to lead the world in one direction. The seeds of world will is invisible and does not have a clear consciousness. The gods obey it, and each of them acts in a vague way, trying to lead the world to the right order. In most cases, they fail, but in bubbles blessed with the blessing of Silver Sea, a conformist is born."
"The Conformist is the end result of the evolution of life. They have magic power and strength, power that surpasses that of the gods, and the power to lead the world in a better direction. As the number of conformists continues to increase, further changes will be brought to the small world. That is the birth of the World Chief God."
"The existence of the Conformist strengthens the world's fire dew and brings a strong force to the order. One of the seeds of world will possessed by the gods will sprout, and the existence that can be called the will of the world, the World Chief God, will be born."
[...]
"With the birth of the World Chief God, the small world will change drastically. The Chief God will choose a suitable Sovereign to rule the small world. The candidates will be the Conformists."
"They are the Sovereign Conformist and a conformist of an evolved world. The Chief God sniffs out those who are suitable for his world according to his order."
[...]
"The Chief God will choose a king of the world from among the conformists. This will create a Sovereign, and the bubble world will evolve into a silver bubble."

Silver bubbles are evolved Bubbles and and Bubbles are normal Universes and as for all the above evidence and explanation Silver Bubbles should have atleast uncountable universes level reality or Durability. Also the fact Eques Evolution took place after he consuming fire dew for billions of times and even makes sense that to evolve the world and sink deeper the world should receive atleast uncountable amount of other worlds fire dew.

So each Chief gods should have Multiversal AP and durability atleast and layer 1 and above worlds should have atleast Multiversal Durability and whoever can destroy those should get multiversal AP.

Before I drop this Someone check this out. 👺🙏. This is logically speaking. Don't know if others gets my point.
Like I implied before, this is gonna be an uphill battle to get this accepted.

It looks fine to me because I know and understand the logical reasoning but those outside maou gakuin would just take it as a billion times above low 2C

Like I implied before, this is gonna be an uphill battle to get this accepted.

It looks fine to me because I know and understand the logical reasoning but those outside maou gakuin would just take it as a billion times above low 2C
You know saying it's billions of time low 2C illogical.

Because

So by obtaining shallow layer 5 bubbles fire dew

What if it obtain countless bubbles as explained.

Deep world = countless/10(1 world) = countless worlds.

This is basic math. If they can't understand that I don't know what to say.

At least Eques having Billion of worlds fire dew explans deep World should be Multiversal.

You know saying it's billions of time low 2C illogical.

Because

So by obtaining shallow layer 5 bubbles fire dew

What if it obtain countless bubbles as explained.

Deep world = countless/10(1 world) = countless worlds.

This is basic math. If they can't understand that I don't know what to say.

At least Eques having Billion of worlds fire dew explans deep World should be Multiversal.
The main issue with this would be range like I said but if you're trying to say that the silver bubbles should get 2B durability then I guess that's alright, after all, it should be perfectly possible to have 2-B AP but not range

The main issue with this would be range like I said but if you're trying to say that the silver bubbles should get 2B durability then I guess that's alright, after all, it should be perfectly possible to have 2-B AP but not range
This is completely wrong you know we are not multiplying anything. We are straight up using the narrative for Realities not for characters.

World can contain infinite possibilities of future

「未来はなに一つ決まってはいません。ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり、人々は希望を胸に、よりよい未来をつかみとる。竜騎士団よ、恐れることはありません」
"There is no single future. With Nafta's love, there are infinite possibilities, and people have hope in their hearts and seize a better future. Dragon Knights, don't be afraid. "
I think more like, the <kandaquisorte> future world crystal can contain it. And the crystal is only a microcosm of the world, because it a santuary
If we can argue this to 2A structure, we can have low 1C bubble because a 2A structure just being part or microcosm in bubble

If we can argue this to 2A structure, we can have low 1C bubble because a 2A structure just being part or microcosm in bubble
I have small explanation for low 1C chief god before that what do you think 👇

[...]

"This is...?"
[...]

不思議そうにサーシャが尋ねる。

Sasha asked curiously.

銀水聖海は広い。

果てしなく広大だ。

It is endlessly vast.

それは、遠い遠い始まりの記憶――

[...]
[...]

I am gonna upgrade that later Misha need many things upgraded.
She should also be at least 2C and she should get TD 2 and Aca 5 interaction with her MEoC– she was able to heal Anos source in the subterranean arc after his fight with rival schnedd and gorloanna.

Can't remember the specific chapter but it should be after the drinking contest

She should also be at least 2C and she should get TD 2 and Aca 5 interaction with her MEoC– she was able to heal Anos source in the subterranean arc after his fight with rival schnedd and gorloanna.

Can't remember the specific chapter but it should be after the drinking contest
That's NPI

Poison Manipulation(Sasha)
Death Manipulation (Sasha)
Fate Manipulation (Sasha)
Homing Attack(Sasha)
Fire Manipulation(Sasha)

Clairvoyance ( Misha)
Construction ( Misha)
Creation ( Misha)
Cosmic Awareness (Misha)
Crystal manipulation (Misha)
Duplication (Misha)
Elemental Manipulation (Misha)
Forcefield Creation (Misha)
Life Manipulation (Misha)
Matter Manipulation (Misha)
Memory Manipulation (Misha)
Biological Manipulation (Misha)
Pocket Reality Manipulation(Misha)
Power Mimicry (Misha)
Power Nullification (Misha)
Sealing (Misha)
Resistance Negation (Misha)
Statistics Reduction (Misha)

Danmaku (Sasha)(Misha)
Status Effect Inducement (Both)

These are few abilities i am planning to add if anything removed or added tell me

[...]

"This is...?"
[...]

不思議そうにサーシャが尋ねる。

Sasha asked curiously.

銀水聖海は広い。

果てしなく広大だ。

It is endlessly vast.

それは、遠い遠い始まりの記憶――

[...]
[...]

This one looks good. I don't see how this could be interpreted as 2-C below above baseline because Egil Grone Angdroa is a spell that destroys hundreds and thousands of worlds, unlike Gilieriam Naviem, which only destroys a single world a thousand times. Egil Grone Angdroa spans hundreds and thousands of worlds. Being a world-destroying magic that is not capable of destroying a single object in a deep world. The only way to destroy him would be to deepen the spell.

Anyway, I agree with that. It's just that I believe that just destroying a single simple object in layers 2 onwards should automatically get AP 2-B. Since world destroying spells (which would be talking about Gilieriam Naviem and Egil Grone Angdroa) not be able to destroy simple objects in deep layered worlds.

Back