• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

@Dereck03 @Fixxed @Orioreeem made a sandbox for Yzark if you people had time can you guys take look at this.

@Oblivion_Of_The_Endless bro you were working on Yzark profile? Sorry should have asked you before doing this. I had some free time so just created a sandbox. If you already working on it then I will stop.

Also take a look at this Graham's profile gonna be upgraded like this. There is small edit needed i will do it Tomorrow.

Both looks good

Just overpowered it

It negs every reason. I would say Reason manipulation is better than plot manipulation where characters are restricted to affect of plot manipulation. Where we already have feats for Reason manipulation even affecting Acausality type 5 and Transduality type 2 characters.

Reason manipulation in MG works like that but for others needs feats

Yes
Why are Misfits type 5 acausals (and type 2 transduals) when: (1) they only transcend order in their own world (prove Anos and Graham transcend all order across the silver sea), (2) reaching/assumption, (3) Lay was able to affect/destroy Anos' source in volume 3.

Why are Misfits type 5 acausals (and type 2 transduals) when: (1) they only transcend order in their own world
(prove Anos and Graham transcend all order across the silver sea), (2) reaching/assumption,
Graham's nothingness is working fine only few were able to interact with it and Acausality type 5 is not for conceptual Transcendency its only for Being outside of casualty.

Also every world has same dualities except limited order which doesn't comes under duality so they Transcending silver sea or not doesn't matter
(3) Lay was able to affect Anos' source in volume 3.
How is that an anti feat,That means his sword can affect Acausality type 5.

Literary Venozdonor couldn't do anything Graham's nothingness you are asking if they Transcends everything ?☹️ Until now Venozdonor trascends everything in the verse and Graham's nothingness still remains inside Anos source.

Funny how it's implied Anos and Graham are incarnation of someone from outside world and that's also deeper layers.

Why are Misfits type 5 acausals (and type 2 transduals) when: (1) they only transcend order in their own world (prove Anos and Graham transcend all order across the silver sea), (2) reaching/assumption, (3) Lay was able to affect/destroy Anos' source in volume 3.
If they unbound all duality in silver sea (in fact they do it) it would mean unbound by any level of duality (TD 3/higher degree of TD 2)

TD 2 is unbound by all duality in entire level of reality that the duality govern

Order isn't restricted to individual worlds.
Order flows from shallow to Deep in the silver sea but it exerts more power in deeper layers. Gods of each world embody and control a specific order.

Also misfits like Anos and graham are still considered misfits across the entire silver sea otherwise, by simply traveling to another bubble you'll be a misfit.

Anos and graham are unbound from all order. Even among order there's the order of absurdity/disobedience that's basically non duality on its own.

Evansmana destroying anos source is a feat for evansmana interacting with type 5 acasuality, not an anti feat.

Did we reach a consensus on how were treating arcana? Her order is basically an order that goes against order, would that make order in general both duality and non duality?

Did we reach a consensus on how were treating arcana? Her order is basically an order that goes against order, would that make order in general both duality and non duality?
Order in general is encompasses all things, all phenomenon. So even disorder it self is order, even order it self is order (order of order), there are no event or anything in reality that not govern by order. Even if it is different or opposite of order it self, is still order

Order in specific case is duality but in general is nonduality and neither duality or nonduality, and reason is transduality (and fire dew i think)

Graham's nothingness is working fine only few were able to interact with it and Acausality type 5 is not for conceptual Transcendency its only for Being outside of casualty.

Also every world has same dualities except limited order which doesn't comes under duality so they Transcending silver sea or not doesn't matter

How is that an anti feat,That means his sword can affect Acausality type 5.

Literary Venozdonor couldn't do anything Graham's nothingness you are asking if they Transcends everything ?☹️ Until now Venozdonor trascends everything in the verse and Graham's nothingness still remains inside Anos source.

Funny how it's implied Anos and Graham are incarnation of someone from outside world and that's also deeper layers.
For type 5 acausality they must be unbound by all the order throughout the entire silver sea. Being transduality type 2 doesn't mean he's a type 5 acausal either. The source being affected so easily by so many things basically implies lots of anti-feats, so it's a type 4 acausal at best.
If they unbound all duality in silver sea (in fact they do it) it would mean unbound by any level of duality (TD 3/higher degree of TD 2)

TD 2 is unbound by all duality in entire level of reality that the duality govern
They're not unbound by all order in silver sea (especially Graham isn't). Again, transduality type 2 rather than type 5 acausality.
Order isn't restricted to individual worlds.
Order flows from shallow to Deep in the silver sea but it exerts more power in deeper layers. Gods of each world embody and control a specific order.

Also misfits like Anos and graham are still considered misfits across the entire silver sea otherwise, by simply traveling to another bubble you'll be a misfit.

Anos and graham are unbound from all order. Even among order there's the order of absurdity/disobedience that's basically non duality on its own.

Evansmana destroying anos source is a feat for evansmana interacting with type 5 acasuality, not an anti feat.
Proof of Anos (especially Graham) being considered misfits throughout the entire silver sea? Th order of causality comes from Maytilen, and it worked on Anos.

For type 5 acausality they must be unbound by all the order throughout the entire silver sea. Being transduality type 2 doesn't mean he's a type 5 acausal either. The source being affected so easily by so many things basically implies lots of anti-feats, so it's a type 4 acausal at best.
Acasuality only has to do with causality. Order exists in the entire silver sea. The same order in layer 0= the order in layer 99, only that later 99 is far more powerful.
On that note the order of casuality exists and misfits are unbound from order in general including arcana's order that goes against all order. They don't have aca 5 because of TD2, they have aca 5 & TD 2 because among the order their unbound from includes the order of casuality and order itself encompasses dualities.
They're not unbound by all order in silver sea (especially Graham isn't). Again, transduality type 2 rather than type 5 acausality.
They are unbound from all order in the SS (silver sea). Even in pablo hetera, anos has been called a non conformist (misfit). Misfit = non conformist. Order flows from shallow to deep in the SS. The order of creation in layer 0 = the same order of creation in layer 99. Gods embody and utilize a specific type of order.
Both Anos, graham and even celis as misfits are unbound from all order for their source/ true form.
Proof of Anos (especially Graham) being considered misfits throughout the entire silver sea? Th order of causality comes from Maytilen, and it worked on Anos.
Worked on Anos not his source. He has TD 2 and aca 5 for his source/ possible true form only. Graham has TD 2 and Aca 5 for his source and true form. Normally (for their body) they'd only have aca 4. Anything else that's been shown to interact with their source would be a feat for interacting with them and not an anti feat for TD 2 and aca 5.

When fighting eques, eques made tge distinction that he has also killed misfits in the past. There is no need to make this distinction if there's nothing special about misfits.

Eques, evansmana, venuzdonor, MEoCD, MEoRD would all have NPI for TD 2 and Ada 5 for interacting with them.

Your basically saying everything verse should have Aca 5 removed because some people could interact with them

Acasuality only has to do with causality. Order exists in the entire silver sea. The same order in layer 0= the order in layer 99, only that later 99 is far more powerful.
On that note the order of casuality exists and misfits are unbound from order in general including arcana's order that goes against all order. They don't have aca 5 because of TD2, they have aca 5 & TD 2 because among the order their unbound from includes the order of casuality and order itself encompasses dualities.

They are unbound from all order in the SS (silver sea). Even in pablo hetera, anos has been called a non conformist (misfit). Misfit = non conformist. Order flows from shallow to deep in the SS. The order of creation in layer 0 = the same order of creation in layer 99. Gods embody and utilize a specific type of order.
Both Anos, graham and even celis as misfits are unbound from all order for their source/ true form.

Worked on Anos not his source. He has TD 2 and aca 5 for his source/ possible true form only. Graham has TD 2 and Aca 5 for his source and true form. Normally (for their body) they'd only have aca 4. Anything else that's been shown to interact with their source would be a feat for interacting with them and not an anti feat for TD 2 and aca 5.

When fighting eques, eques made tge distinction that he has also killed misfits in the past. There is no need to make this distinction if there's nothing special about misfits.

Eques, evansmana, venuzdonor, MEoCD, MEoRD would all have NPI for TD 2 and Ada 5 for interacting with them.

Your basically saying everything verse should have Aca 5 removed because some people could interact with them
Thieir bodies have 0 acausality tho, as they don't resist anything on that level with their bodies (except concept hax). Anyway, I'm doubting type 4 acausality as well. Any proof of Anos/Graham/Misfits being actually unbound by order (not via flowery statements)? This is a case of flowery language, of which there's a lot in Maou Gakuin.

Thieir bodies have 0 acausality tho, as they don't resist anything on that level with their bodies (except concept hax). Anyway, I'm doubting type 4 acausality as well. Any proof of Anos/Graham/Misfits being actually unbound by order (not via flowery statements)? This is a case of flowery language, of which there's a lot in Maou Gakuin.
You're clearly delusional. They're misfits because they go against order. Once again this isn't an anti-feat, its a feat for those that could affect them.
Did you completely ignore this? The only thing Aca 4 does is give unconventional resistance to abilities like casuality manipulation, fate manipulation, precognition. Etc.

You're clearly delusional. They're misfits because they go against order. Once again this isn't an anti-feat, its a feat for those that could affect them.

Did you completely ignore this? The only thing Aca 4 does is give unconventional resistance to abilities like casuality manipulation, fate manipulation, precognition. Etc.
Prove their "type 4"/"5" acausality is legit. Do they ever resist probability/causality/fate hax in the series? Now, for the fate hax "resistance" on his profile - it's not legit. Anos simply used his strongest eyes to nullify the effects. The other examples are simple flowery statements (fate hax is also useless due to Venuzdonoa).

Arcana herself is a god and her order is to literally go against every order ( order of absurdity or disobedience) and she isn't even considered a misfit. There is no need for them to be coined as misfits if it means nothing.

Arcana herself is a god and her order is to literally go against every order ( order of absurdity or disobedience) and she isn't even considered a misfit. There is no need for them to be coined as misfits if it means nothing.
Don't you think you shouldn't be taking everything at face value? Because this sounds like a case of wanking to me. Your point is moot based off the fact she does this via hax and not due to her existence. Iirc Misfits are only called "misfits" because they're in a way "too strong" for the world, not due to their existence straight-up defying order.

Now, for the fate hax "resistance" on his profile - it's not legit. Anos simply used his strongest eyes to nullify the effects.
Once again, eques said his powers also works on misfits, that he's killed many misfits before Anos. What is the need for this distinction if it means nothing?

Arcana can not only resist, she can utilize every type of order there is and she isn't even a misfit herself.

Anyway I'm done replying you. If you have any problems, make a CRT and try to remove it.

Its been a while since I saw someone make a fool of themselves.

Once again, eques said his powers also works on misfits, that he's killed many misfits before Anos. What is the need for this distinction if it means nothing?

Arcana can not only resist, she can utilize every type of order there is and she isn't even a misfit herself.

Anyway I'm done replying you. If you have any problems, make a CRT and try to remove it.

Its been a while since I saw someone make a fool of themselves.
When did I make a fool of myself lol? I'm just questioning things. No need to get so heated when someone else is asking you basic questions.

Your point is moot based off the fact she does this via hax and not due to her existence
Gods embody order. Her existence is literally to go against/ disobey/be a contradiction to everything.
Iirc Misfits are only called "misfits" because they're in a way "too strong" for the world, not due to their existence straight-up defying order.
Lmao. Yet they're conformists who are far stronger than misfits.

P.S: Before you continue to make a fool of yourself, you get aca 4 not through feats but statements, Lmfao.

When did I make a fool of myself lol? I'm just questioning things. No need to get so heated when someone else is asking you basic questions.
I apologize if I came off that way.

Order is the natural flow/system everything operates under, the laws and concepts of the world.

Even among order, there's the order of order, the order of absurdity. The order of absurdity itself goes against all order in general and arcana isn't even considered a misfit.

Misfits are said to be those who go against order. Arcana by her existence alone goes against order and she isn't even considered a misfit. Meaning order itself encompasses the natural contradiction that is arcana.

If arcana of all people isn't considered a misfit despite the fact that she does not abide to order then there is no reason to dismiss those labelled as misfits as flowery language as they would be no different from her. Meaning misfits go against even the contradiction that is her existence.

Its simple reasoning. Anyway like I said you can make a CRT if you disagree but I'll let you know now it'll be rejected

What the heck are talking about. Again re read what I said and check the profile again. Venozdonor
Transcends everything in the verse Graham's nothingness was not affected By it. Don't know whats hard to understand here

Anos body is still considered as Type 4 not type 5.

And Maytilen used causality hax on herself, not directly on Anos.
Bro👇
@Dereck03 @Fixxed @Orioreeem made a sandbox for Yzark if you people had time can you guys take look at this.

@Oblivion_Of_The_Endless bro you were working on Yzark profile? Sorry should have asked you before doing this. I had some free time so just created a sandbox. If you already working on it then I will stop.

Also take a look at this Graham's profile gonna be upgraded like this. There is small edit needed i will do it Tomorrow.

Did he delete one of his comments? He mentioned something about magi and I'm wondering what the hell it has to do with this

Aside from arcana, there's also shining who is also an aberration that shouldn't exist normally.
He was born with a sword that can kill gods which was the beef nousgalia had with him.

Contradictions/aberrations such as shin and arcana exist and yet are not considered as being beyond/outside/going against order and yet there's the term "misfits/ nonconformists" used to describe those who go against order.

Your entire argument of this being flowery language is totally pointless.

You clearly trying to show here your arrogance. First of all we don't need your help we have knowledgeable members in the verse who can enlighten us, Secondly you clearly came here with a bad intent acting all righteous, And trying to threaten with your reports, When a comment of yours sounds a bit odd to you and might hurt that righteous "just questioning things" acting of yours, You delete it. Enough don't harass us.
This comment is also unnecesarry. Nobody is harassing you just because they disagree with you.

• Why demon abilities for Yzak?
  • Why is he 2-B when SS Anos is Low 2-C?
  • Destroying sources isn't immortality negation
  • Affecting anos' source isn't negation of acausality type 5, it's interaction.
  • The resistance to High-Godly isn't really resistance, its just straight-up regen.

• Why remove all scans from Graham?

Why demon abilities for Yzak?
Phantom demons ? Can I get assistance here.
  • Why is he 2-B when SS Anos is Low 2-C?
So only low 2C for now. Or should I mention tier as Low 2C , Unknown.

For 2C they are in 20+ layers destroying more than 2 universes shouldn't be any problem right ?
  • Destroying sources isn't immortality negation
Can I get some assistance here
  • Affecting anos' source isn't negation of acausality type 5, it's interaction.
What about Every other world chief gods or head State being able destroying their worlds Misfits does that reason Better?
  • The resistance to High-Godly isn't really resistance, its just straight-up regen.
What should I replace it with or just remove it ?
  • Why remove all scans from Graham?
Didn't removed it i am just gonna replace additional abilities. Copy pasting his abilities made it looks like that.

Last edited:
Back