• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Nowhere stated time was stopped it's unknown what happened between timeline of silver sea and militia world.
World of Militia is a misfit world that is outside the order of the Silver Sea itself. When Luna became pregnant with Anos, how many years ago was that?If Anos was born 14,000 years ago, I think we have an explanation for why the militia world is so different from other worlds.

World of Militia is a misfit world that is outside the order of the Silver Sea itself. When Luna became pregnant with Anos, how many years ago was that?If Anos was born 14,000 years ago, I think we have an explanation for why the militia world is so different from other worlds.
Silver Sea time flow wasn't stated to be stopped Actually there is literally 14K years of flow of time already happened in silver Sea. It's really suspense what happened.

I have a guess.

Possibly Layer 0 and above layers has different timeflow. Who knows

Silver Sea time flow wasn't stated to be stopped Actually there is literally 14K years of flow of time already happened in silver Sea. It's really suspense what happened.

I have a guess.

Possibly Layer 0 and above layers has different timeflow. Who knows
It might be.That alone doesn't explain why the militia world is the only world that doesn't exactly follow the order of the Silver Sea.I believe Anos is the reason for this

It might be.That alone doesn't explain why the militia world is the only world that doesn't exactly follow the order of the Silver Sea.I believe Anos is the reason for this
Well Bubbles are involved ones and silver bubbles are evolved ones militia timeline got sinked with silver sea Timeline after it reached layer 1.possibly there is a time brake not sure though.

I may be wrong in what I'm going to say, but aren't type 1 concepts independent of the universe?
No, they only need to be independent of reality, reality in this case doesn't mean universe, multi verse or whatnot, reality refers to what they govern which in the case of the source is its individual.

The source isn't affected by the destruction of the person but destroying the source would completely destroy the person. The source also encompasses the past, present and future of the person.

This is typical type 1 right here so I don't know why the source is only regardless as type 2 concept.

Also, all orders are type 1 concepts. Destroying any order would destroy what it governs and this destroy the world but of you destroy what the order governs nothing happens to it.

For example NAFTA is the future god. In their fight, Anos destroyed all future possibilities yet nothing happened to the order of the future. The reality the order of the future governs isn't the entire world, just the possible futures.

For the god of traces as well. Anos destroyed not only the world of traces but all traces of the past as well yet the order itself was unacceptable.

Basically both the source and all gods orders are type 1 concepts

No, they only need to be independent of reality, reality in this case doesn't mean universe, multi verse or whatnot, reality refers to what they govern which in the case of the source is its individual.

The source isn't affected by the destruction of the person but destroying the source would completely destroy the person. The source also encompasses the past, present and future of the person.

This is typical type 1 right here so I don't know why the source is only regardless as type 2 concept.

Also, all orders are type 1 concepts. Destroying any order would destroy what it governs and this destroy the world but of you destroy what the order governs nothing happens to it.

For example NAFTA is the future god. In their fight, Anos destroyed all future possibilities yet nothing happened to the order of the future. The reality the order of the future governs isn't the entire world, just the possible futures.

For the god of traces as well. Anos destroyed not only the world of traces but all traces of the past as well yet the order itself was unacceptable.

Basically both the source and all gods orders are type 1 concepts
Thank you for the explanation. It really doesn't make sense for the font to be considered as only type 2I mean, there's a lot wrong with this wiki.The worlds still remain as low 2-C is another example.

The source isn't affected by the death/destruction of the individual but the individual is affected by the destruction of source.

The source changing shape, losing power if one can't cast reincarnation/ressurection on themselves is more so due to the order of reincarnation than it is that its affected by the individuals death.

Even if the individual loses their memories, power, its still something that can be regained.

They're cases where if you're not good at source magic, you won't be able to keep your memories even if you can't reincarnation like Anos says about shin in volume 2. He also says shin saw it as a way to become even stronger meaning the source can still gain power.

Cases like Anos mother and father are completely different. Graham doesn't just duplicate power, he absorb it. Anos also absorbed his mother's power before he was born.

I fail to see a reason why this isn't type 1.

Naw, you're clearly alive and kicking.
Nah, i'm not me, just a clone.
Anyway why do you disagree with the source being type 1?
Does not meet Type 1 requirements. I might get around to reading the thread and whatever you are discussing and be fine with it, but right now I don't feel like getting my head around CRTs or VS, I'm reading a visual novel.

Nah, i'm not me, just a clone.

Does not meet Type 1 requirements. I might get around to reading the thread and whatever you are discussing and be fine with it, but right now I don't feel like getting my head around CRTs or VS, I'm reading a visual novel.
Oh, alright then. Visual novel? If its the kind I'm thinking, does that make you a man of culture?

Oh, alright then. Visual novel? If its the kind I'm thinking, does that make you a man of culture?
unknown.png

A lot of things to read yet.

Damn, wtf?! I only know grisaia no kajitsu which is great since I've never read a visual novel in my life.
Well, i'm actually reading Grisaia.... I started about 3 days ago? Yesterday I spent about 14 hours playing hahaha, as I am quarantined by Covid I have nothing else to do.

Covid still exist ?
Well, yes.... I've been infected twice... last year and a week ago. And the worst thing is that it is someone from outside who brings it to me, since I almost never go out, I haven't left the house for almost a month.

I have a plan to get Everyone from Silver Sea arc to Multiversal.
  1. Eques existed from the very beginning of the world.
  2. In one of the backstories it was stated as world was recreated atleast millions of time.
  3. Fire dew is main components of the world.
  4. Eques also states he had all the fire dew from beginning of the world to militia world.
  5. Conclusion his AP should be Multiversal
What do you guys think. This is better to argue knowing Silver water Shogi uses fire dew as pieces and fire dew is linked to world.

2. In one of the backstories it was stated as world was recreated atleast millions of time.
  4. Eques also states he had all the fire dew from beginning of the world to militia world.
What do you guys think. This is better to argue knowing Silver water Shogi uses fire dew as pieces and fire dew is linked to world.
I think you should mention this with scans and take advantage of the scans and arguments for worlds 2-B from the worlds 2-A update thread. Put both scans together and see what happens

I'm Confused. Are you saying he should be multiversal based on the amount of fire dew he possesses?

I'm Confused. Are you saying he should be multiversal based on the amount of fire dew he possesses?
Yes. Lmao amount of fire dew is directly linked to the world. His evolution probably happened because he collected that much of an amount and he may be getting closer to reaching layer 1 and evolving.

Yes. Lmao amount of fire dew is directly linked to the world. His evolution probably happened because he collected that much of an amount and he may be getting closer to reaching layer 1 and evolving.
I see but he's basically gonna end up like Anos gillieriam naviem. He'll probably be at least a million times above baseline low 2-C.

@Dereck03 @Fixxed @Orioreeem made a sandbox for Yzark if you people had time can you guys take look at this.

@Oblivion_Of_The_Endless bro you were working on Yzark profile? Sorry should have asked you before doing this. I had some free time so just created a sandbox. If you already working on it then I will stop.

Also take a look at this Graham's profile gonna be upgraded like this. There is small edit needed i will do it Tomorrow.

I have good news.Maou Gakuin's light novel volume 11 will arrive at my residence today.I'll send the chapter images to Dereck via discord as soon as I get home from work

I have four questions, first: Is there any way to deal with the 'subjective reality' skill without having to negate or resist the skill.

Second: Could MEoCDs destroy or deal with 'subjective reality'?

Third: Can anything that destroys or exists out of reason like MEoCD or Venuzdonoa affect ACC5 and TD2?

Fourth: If I'm not mistaken, MEoCD is unlinked from reason, right? Or am I wrong?

I have four questions, first: Is there any way to deal with the 'subjective reality' skill without having to negate or resist the skill.
Yeah
Ig so.
Third: Can anything that destroys or exists out of reason like MEoCD or Venuzdonoa affect ACC5 and TD2?
Yeah, but that only would apply to MG, since reason is above Aca 5 and TD 2.
Fourth: If I'm not mistaken, MEoCD is unlinked from reason, right? Or am I wrong?
Unbound and Beyond yes.

Just overpowered it
It negs every reason. I would say Reason manipulation is better than plot manipulation where characters are restricted to affect of plot manipulation. Where we already have feats for Reason manipulation even affecting Acausality type 5 and Transduality type 2 characters.
Reason manipulation in MG works like that but for others needs feats
Yes

Back