• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Is the size of one layer being finite compared to the whole Silver Sea? Cuz as far as I'm aware Silver Sea can't contain theoretically infinite layers if one layer is also infinite.
Silver sea can contain infinite layers but that will be still 2A cause that is infinity in same tier which is 2A to even reach low1C atleast need uncountable infinity difference if iam wrong then please correct me ok

Silver Sea proved to have its own timeline as well as its own higher order. I don't see how this couldn't be easily argued for low 1-C at least

It has been, all of the above arguments have been used in CRTs to argue for Tier 1 Silver Sea in the past, even had all the arguments in the same thread. It's never been enough. These are arguments for Tier 1, but arguments that work as supporting evidence for stronger statements of qualitative transcendence.

I see that if the author doesn't use the word "transcendence" to describe the power difference between the layers, Silver Sea will never get out of 2-A..

Actually no. Just outright saying transcendence with nothing describing what they mean by transcendence is pretty much not even supporting evidence.

So wait and see how powerful the abyssal layers are. I hope the author doesn't keep rolling to get to the world of the abyss soon

If that was the case, MG would have been Tier 1 ages ago

They are not stated to be infinitesimal.
I mean no one made CRT for low 1C. Previously thread was 1B though. Wait i will try to look for the thread who said timelines inside timeline is qualify for higher dimensionality. Pretty sure DT also said it's qualitative.
It has been, all of the above arguments have been used in CRTs to argue for Tier 1 Silver Sea in the past, even had all the arguments in the same thread. It's never been enough. These are arguments for Tier 1, but arguments that work as supporting evidence for stronger statements of qualitative transcendence.
These arguments were Never brought up before that was 1B thread not low 1C.

Didn’t Yohata tried low 1-c before but does not get accepted? Edited: his reasoning is different though so you can tried upgrade it back with the new reasoning.
Well atleast there is a big difference between Bubbles and Silver bubbles that can used for argument as Bubble world inhabitants wouldn't even be to know the existence of silver sea and they can't leave the world no matter what and Anyone from silver sea inhabitants existence itself being able to Passively destroying bubble world.

Next month i hope we get some more explanation.

I mean no one made CRT for low 1C. Previously thread was 1B though. Wait i will try to look for the thread who said timelines inside timeline is qualify for higher dimensionality. Pretty sure DT also said it's qualitative.

These arguments were Never brought up before that was 1B thread not low 1C.
If you try to upgrade a series to 1-B, but the evidence provided is only enough for Low 1-C, then staff would state it as is only enough for Low 1-C and suggest it to be upgraded to that instews. If they don't make such suggesting and leave in at only Tier 2, then that means they don't perceive the evidence as enough for even Low 1-C.

As for the timelines within timeline thing, thar is something that theoretical can be used as evidence, but Maou Gakuin has not shown the evidence needed for the timelines within timelines to be qualitative and as far as I know no staff or knowledgeable members have suggested Maou Gakuin has the suitable evidence for it.

Plenty of other series have tried to gain Tier 1 through timelines within timelines, but it is something that requires specific evidence to sufficiently prove it foes so in a way that qualifies for Tier 1.

Being bigger then a 2-A structure is definitely not enough for Low 1-C if that is what your saying.

If you try to upgrade a series to 1-B, but the evidence provided is only enough for Low 1-C, then staff would state it as is only enough for Low 1-C and suggest it to be upgraded to that instews. If they don't make such suggesting and leave in at only Tier 2, then that means they don't perceive the evidence as enough for even Low 1-C.

As for the timelines within timeline thing, thar is something that theoretical can be used as evidence, but Maou Gakuin has not shown the evidence needed for the timelines within timelines to be qualitative and as far as I know no staff or knowledgeable members have suggested Maou Gakuin has the suitable evidence for it.

Plenty of other series have tried to gain Tier 1 through timelines within timelines, but it is something that requires specific evidence to sufficiently prove it foes so in a way that qualifies for Tier 1.
Well it's easy to Argue for higher dimensionality because of order. If time exist there should be a god exists to maintain the order of time. Silver Sea having a timeline would make a bigger god should exist on order to maintain the flow of time. For that god POV Silver Sea timelines should be Infinitesimal. Or fiction or whatever.

Well it's easy to Argue for higher dimensionality because of order. If time exist there should be a god exists to maintain the order of time. Silver Sea having a timeline would make a bigger god should exist on order to maintain the flow of time. For that god POV Silver Sea timelines should be Infinitesimal. Or fiction or whatever.
Got any proof of this.

Got any proof of this.
Order
The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.
LN VOLUME 4 (I); KEYWORD

Gods
Gods are the race that controls the world. Each person has some kind of "order" as their authority and is extremely powerful.
LN VOLUME 4 (I); KEYWORD

"The order of the world, the laws of the world, or providence, are embodied by the Guardian Deities."

WN CHAPTER 29

"It is the reason why this world is the world it is. Why is a bird a bird, why is a demon a demon? The heavens send down rain to moisten the earth and nurture the trees. If you draw a magic circle and put magic power into the magic formula, the light will come on. These are what we call the laws of nature, the laws of magic, the order that makes this world what it is."
[...]
"And the beings who maintain that order, the beings who embody that order, are the higher order divine race, the gods."
WN CHAPTER 120

"Kakaka, sure, sure. It's difficult to investigate. Then what hypothesis can we formulate? Did God come first, or did the world come first?"
Sasha opens her mouth, hitting her head with her hand.
"If anything, I think it was God..."
"Why is that?"
"After all, when the world is first born, if there is no order, the world will collapse. I don't think it will last until God is born by chance."
Without order, the world will perish.
It is obvious that a world without God will not last long.

These statements are enough to prove time doesn't exist without order.

Last edited:
Back