• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

No, I mean SS is definitely infinite but you don't need an infinite amount of layers to completely fill the Sea, if one layer is already infinite.

I mean it does burn and destroy what shouldn't be abled to be burned and destroyed but don't really see any layers of hax. Like what hax is even layerd? The spell isn't resistance negation.
Well it's still negging Everything in 20+ layers that's alone gives it thar much of an resistance negation for example take magic bullet world Arc. Besbed couldn't even do anything to even skin of admiral Gegi even though it's a Durability negation and directly interact with source but EGA still working properly burned him down.
Chief gods transcend all Gods so they will get resistance to CM type 1 and law manipulation as they will be above creation and destruction gods.
This should work for Resistance for Chief gods right. Same thing like. Or anyway shallow layers CM type 1 don't work on deeper layers inhabitants. Or we can say Yzark resisting Eife seal.

The abyss world that is said to have never been reached except by the Demon King of the Ginshui Holy Sea. 

In Ottorlou's story, it sank so deeply that it is usually impossible to even perceive its existence.

It is said that if you reach the multiplication table world, you can barely see it.

The magic bullet world should not have reached the multiplication table. He doesn't know what he did, but at least the Admiral knows where the abyss is.

Magic bullet world reached deep layer 99?

The abyss world that is said to have never been reached except by the Demon King of the Ginshui Holy Sea. 

In Ottorlou's story, it sank so deeply that it is usually impossible to even perceive its existence.

It is said that if you reach the multiplication table world, you can barely see it.

The magic bullet world should not have reached the multiplication table. He doesn't know what he did, but at least the Admiral knows where the abyss is.

Magic bullet world reached deep layer 99?
No it didn't reached 99th layer

So could you explain to me what this "shouldn't have arrived" means? In Null's blog it is explicit that layer 99 cannot see the abyssal world
The thing is admiral Gegi tried to shoot the magic bullet world itself to Abyssal world/layer with Mutouh root. But Anos states magic bullet world shouldn't reached that because it was still not too far from Eve zenio or hyfollia world

それは、船だ。

樹海船じゅかいせんアイオネイリア。多種多様な小世界、数多の魔法に精通した化け物たちが潜む銀水聖海においても、ひどく珍しい船だった。

銀水の中を、普通の植物は生きることができない。
 しかし、その樹海は銀水を魔力に変え、銀泡の光を吸い込みながら、それらを養分としているのだ。

It is a ship.

The Jukai Sen Ioneilia. It was a terribly rare ship, even in the silver water sacred sea, where many different small worlds and numerous magic-savvy monsters lurked.

Ordinary plants cannot live in silver water.
 However, the sea of trees transforms the silver water into magical power and feeds on them while absorbing the light of the silver bubbles.

I wonder why shu hasn't introduced any monsters in Silver Sea even though he kinda implied many monsters lurk there.

It would have been great if each layers was rules by a monster which sees worlds as fiction.☹️

Well whatever. Atleast I hope in Abyssal layers some big monsters gets introduced.

くつくつとアムルは愉快そうに笑う。

それから、答えを口にした。

「絶渦ぜっかを見にいってきた」

二律僭主は真顔で応じる。

銀水聖海の遙か底、深淵に至った世界にあるのが、万物を飲み込む渦、絶渦である。

あるいは悪意の大渦とも呼ばれ、一度ひとたび渦動すれば、小世界すらも容易く飲み込む、銀水聖海の大災厄だ。

Amr smiled amusedly.

Then, he gave his answe

"I went to see the Vortex"

The presumptive master of the second law responded with a straight fac

At the far bottom of the Silver Water Sacred Sea, in the world that has reached the abyss, is the whirlpool that swallows all things, the Vortex.

It is also known as the Great Vortex of Malice, and once it is set in motion, it can easily swallow even small worlds, making it the great calamity of the Silver Water Sacred Sea.

「そうダ。かつて発生した銀水聖海の大災厄――絶渦ぜっか。それにより、多くの小世界が被害を受けタ。我が魔弾世界も例外ではなく、甚大な損害を被っタ」

理路整然とオードゥスが説明を続ける。

「絶渦ぜっかを未然に防ぐには、<渦>の時点で消さなければならナイ。そのための<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>であル」

That's right. The great disaster of the Silver Water Sacred Sea that occurred in the past - the Vortex. Many small worlds were damaged by it. My world of magic bullets is no exception, and suffered tremendous damage.

Audus continued his explanation in an orderly and logical manner.

In order to prevent a Vortex from occurring, the vortex must be eliminated at the time of its creation. That is the purpose of the Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid.

「すべては絶渦を止めるため。絵画世界アプトミステには、<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>完成の礎となってもらう」

All in order to stop the vortex of despair. The Painting world of Aptomiste will be the foundation for the completion of the Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid.
Still we hasn't got answers for what the heck is Vortex. I wonder when will WN gonna continue.

It is black hole:)
Black hole which leads to boundless cosmology 😈

JOkes aside I just need Transcendency statement for layers ☹️. I hope next volume gives that Instead of wasting keywords on something else. I bet keywords probably gonna contains unnecessary info about Pablo hetara or sister complex palington

くつくつとアムルは愉快そうに笑う。

それから、答えを口にした。

「絶渦ぜっかを見にいってきた」

二律僭主は真顔で応じる。

銀水聖海の遙か底、深淵に至った世界にあるのが、万物を飲み込む渦、絶渦である。

あるいは悪意の大渦とも呼ばれ、一度ひとたび渦動すれば、小世界すらも容易く飲み込む、銀水聖海の大災厄だ。

Amr smiled amusedly.

Then, he gave his answe

"I went to see the Vortex"

The presumptive master of the second law responded with a straight fac

At the far bottom of the Silver Water Sacred Sea, in the world that has reached the abyss, is the whirlpool that swallows all things, the Vortex.

It is also known as the Great Vortex of Malice, and once it is set in motion, it can easily swallow even small worlds, making it the great calamity of the Silver Water Sacred Sea.

「そうダ。かつて発生した銀水聖海の大災厄――絶渦ぜっか。それにより、多くの小世界が被害を受けタ。我が魔弾世界も例外ではなく、甚大な損害を被っタ」

理路整然とオードゥスが説明を続ける。

「絶渦ぜっかを未然に防ぐには、<渦>の時点で消さなければならナイ。そのための<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>であル」

That's right. The great disaster of the Silver Water Sacred Sea that occurred in the past - the Vortex. Many small worlds were damaged by it. My world of magic bullets is no exception, and suffered tremendous damage.

Audus continued his explanation in an orderly and logical manner.

In order to prevent a Vortex from occurring, the vortex must be eliminated at the time of its creation. That is the purpose of the Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid.

「すべては絶渦を止めるため。絵画世界アプトミステには、<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>完成の礎となってもらう」

All in order to stop the vortex of despair. The Painting world of Aptomiste will be the foundation for the completion of the Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid.
Still we hasn't got answers for what the heck is Vortex. I wonder when will WN gonna continue.
a black hole that swallows 99 layers of the Silver Sea. Waiting for Anos to reach the abyss world and destroy the vortex with his chaotic eyes or Venuzdonoa

Hey i see warhammer can have they own page ability like aethyr manipulation

So i think i will make Reason manipulation page, so we can easily explain about term in maou gakuin (because i think a lot people think reason is at the same level as concept and law)

The main ability is:
~Higher degree of Conceptual manipulation type 1 (Reason is the most fundamental thing that form the order it self and all things)
~Higher degree of Law manipulation (same as above)
~NPI and negation to Transduality 2 (Reason is above and encompasses the order, that the order it self is duality system)
~NPI and negation to Acausality 5 (Reason is above and encompasses the order of causality)
~NPI and negation to NEP 2 (Reason is above and encompasses the nothingness it self)
~Higher degree of Causality manipulation (Reason is above and encompasses the order of causality)
~Higher degree of Fate manipulation (Reason is above and encompasses eques power)

So i think i will make Reason manipulation page, so we can easily explain about term in maou gakuin (because i think a lot people think reason is at the same level as concept and law)

The main ability is:
~Higher degree of Conceptual manipulation type 1 (Reason is the most fundamental thing that form the order it self and all things)
~NPI and negation to Transduality 2 (Reason is above and encompasses the order, that the order it self is duality system)
~NPI and negation to Acausality 5 (Reason is above and encompasses the order of causality)
~NPI and negation to NEP 2 (Reason is above and encompasses the nothingness it self)
~Higher degree of Causality manipulation (Reason is above and encompasses the order of causality)
~Higher degree of Fate manipulation (Reason is above and encompasses eques power)
I doubt it's gonna fly

We shouldn't attempt multiple CRTs for the same topic that has been rejected before unless there is much better evidence then the first attempt.

We shouldn't attempt multiple CRTs for the same topic that has been rejected before unless there is much better evidence then the first attempt.
Not going for it immediately, just wanted to know if the format was okay. There's also basically no new evidence, just better justification and less things that are controversial.

Just go through it and tell me what you think

The main ability is:
Should argue for plot hax or something with this. Potency of Reason manipulation is above Law and concepts and fate and all other things.

Back