• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I'm new here, so I would like to know, Anos doesn't have a Light Novel profile? Because it seems that the profile is only Webnovel, or is it merged? sorry for the stupid question

I am kinda curious for example what do you guys think if Graham cuts off head of a character who has Immortality type 9 & replaces it with his head. Do you guys think he can copy all those abilities?
The avatars get their power from the original one
If the original one cut his link with the avatar he won't be able to copy the abilities
If the original dont cut links
Graham would get all the abilities that the original one gave to the avatar

The avatars get their power from the original one
If the original one cut his link with the avatar he won't be able to copy the abilities
If the original dont cut links
Graham would get all the abilities that the original one gave to the avatar
That makes sense.

Bro i swear to **** people have been hyping up 1-B anos for a ******* year WHERE IS HE???
1-B anos just forgot him I don't know 1-B anos even exist anymore when he will become 1B I swear gonna do a kamitechi vs anos and Antispiral vs anos

Just little longer. Wait for next month. We probably gonna get a direct statement for Transcendency between layers. Even without direct statement from feats it's obvious Layers Transcends each other not just Normally but on conceptual level.
Are orders in mgk is reality if it is then it is a freaking reality difference between layers or bubbles 🤣

I'm new here, so I would like to know, Anos doesn't have a Light Novel profile? Because it seems that the profile is only Webnovel, or is it merged? sorry for the stupid question
Both don't have much difference only LN has one or two better explanation making a two different profiles would be wasted unless there is some huge difference happens in silver Sea cosmology

Idk if they’re going to accept the infinite layers thingy. Seems to me like they’re done arguing and that it’s settled.

how big is a sanctuary? are they infinite in each world?
sanctuary is the size of the world. Yup. As far as I know, shrines are only mentioned in the militia world, but it is obvious that all worlds contain their countless shrines in the blue sky of the gods.The author does not need to quote them every time he goes to a different world. That would be a waste of time.

sanctuary is the size of the world. Yup. As far as I know, shrines are only mentioned in the militia world, but it is obvious that all worlds contain their countless shrines in the blue sky of the gods.The author does not need to quote them every time he goes to a different world. That would be a waste of time.
do they have their own space-time?

There are too many things to do with the verse. First of all there are tons of characters needs profile 😔
I believe it would be better to make profiles for those characters that already have an illustration in the Light Novel. those who don't have any illustrations would be last. Unfortunately I can't help with creating the profiles.

I believe it would be better to make profiles for those characters that already have an illustration in the Light Novel. those who don't have any illustrations would be last. Unfortunately I can't help with creating the profiles.
I am trying to make Yzark sandbox 🤧 don't keep hopes high i am not good at editing but if u somehow pull it off it will be big W.

Can i see the scans?
Couldn't find it. I probably confused with purple lighting may be. Should change the explanation to Chief gods transcend all Gods so they will get resistance to CM type 1 and law manipulation as they will be above creation and destruction gods.

I mean it does burn and destroy what shouldn't be abled to be burned and destroyed but don't really see any layers of hax. Like what hax is even layerd? The spell isn't resistance negation.

Is the size of one layer being finite compared to the whole Silver Sea? Cuz as far as I'm aware Silver Sea can't contain theoretically infinite layers if one layer is also infinite.

Is the size of one layer being finite compared to the whole Silver Sea? Cuz as far as I'm aware Silver Sea can't contain theoretically infinite layers if one layer is also infinite.
It's been said to hold countless universes so I don't think so

Back