• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mannimarco vs Dante

I dunno anything about both of them....
But going off of profiles Dante resists far more it seems....but I also know this Elder Scroll Guy may have 1A or High1A haxxes...

So I really have no clue..

SMT Dante should resist the wall of hax that SMT demons are capable of but that's kind of messy to delve into. SMT demons are OP as heck, but I'm also pretty sure Mannicorn has some smurfery going on if I learned anything from Elder Scrolls. Someone should ping SMT supporters and Elder Scrolls supporters.

Well I have notified two SMT peeps on discord Tony and Efite.....but they are kinda sleeping in their timezones.

Milly the rocking Bandit and Dr White are only two other I have reputation about being knowledgeable.

I dunno anything about both of them....
But going off of profiles Dante resists far more it seems....but I also know this Elder Scroll Guy may have 1A or High1A haxxes...

So I really have no clue..
Can this Dante Bypass Type IX Immortality and Type V Acusality ?

Type 5 Acausality means that Dante's resistance to hax shouldn't matter here, I think this is looking like a stomp against Dante honestly

In scaling he should be H1B , but for his 6-D i don't really sure where did it come from , maybe it's he can influenced mundus which is 6-D plane.

He was asked about how much of dimensions in oblivion are. I really sure he talk about oblivion in TES which has infinite D.

Yea, he should be H1B. He most likely had that tier during the time some of the H1B characters were 1-C.

Wait a second , Arkay is H1B , Marco is equal or > Arkay then how is he only L1C

If Mara and Dibella are 1A , all other Daedric Princes should be 1A too and other Aedra too...... Daedra are even stronger then Aedra ( for the most part )

No. All prince never demonstrated thier 1-A feat , plus aedra in et'da form are very much much much stronger than daedra but not all of prince weaker than them.

Back